show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• Hi I am new to this, but I just finished day 5 of 30ds and 6 wk 6 pk. Im doing both every day and im about to throw in Zumba every day like i did today! Last Monday I weighed 160 lbs and today I way 157 lbs! I keep getting inspired by every one on this thread and others also and cant wait to see my results on day 30!
  • carolinekinsey
    Options
    I
  • octogirlpretty
    Options
    Bump! :D
  • Cherie0622
    Cherie0622 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bump.... for when I'm done 30DS! I'm on Day 18!
  • Cherie0622
    Cherie0622 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I Created a new exercise. When it asked for the time and calories burned, I use 28min and about 300 cals for level 1. I use my HRM to keep track of what I burn, but unless I have a bad day, Level 1 ranges from 290-315.

Currently, I'm on level 2. This one had a wider range. The first few days, it was 380 cals. Now, it's closer to 320 if I don't try any advanced moves.

For reference, I'm 5'6" and 200lbs. well, I was 210 for level 1. IF you don't have a HRM, try to use this info to guesstimate.

Good Luck!
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I Created a new exercise. When it asked for the time and calories burned, I use 28min and about 300 cals for level 1. I use my HRM to keep track of what I burn, but unless I have a bad day, Level 1 ranges from 290-315.

Currently, I'm on level 2. This one had a wider range. The first few days, it was 380 cals. Now, it's closer to 320 if I don't try any advanced moves.

For reference, I'm 5'6" and 200lbs. well, I was 210 for level 1. IF you don't have a HRM, try to use this info to guesstimate.

Good Luck!

Wow, I must not be working hard enough! Level 1 I ranged between 240-260 calories burned and Level 2 (Day 9 today), I have ranged from 240-279.
  • Do yall take any breaks?
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Do yall take any breaks?

I do take breaks and only do it 4days a week but I mix it with a c25k. So what I do is
    Mo: Running & 30DS
    Tu: 30DS
    Wed: Running
    Thu: 30DS
    Fri: Running & 30DS
    Sat: Rest
    Sun: Walking with boyfriend
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options

Good Luck!

Wow, I must not be working hard enough! Level 1 I ranged between 240-260 calories burned and Level 2 (Day 9 today), I have ranged from 240-279.

According to my Polar HRM - I only burned 130-160 doing 30DS - the amount you will burn depends on your fitness level.
  • Okay I have been doing 30ds and 6 week 6 pack everyday and i might start doing zumba too just for the fun. But today im resting! Just been doing it for 6 days straight.
  • How fast can you start seeig results
  • forrolouise
    forrolouise Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    How fast can you start seeig results

I think I was about 3 weeks into it
    I only did level 1 for a few days because it was too easy
  • shscruggs82
    Options
    I agree! I tried a few workouts before i picked this one up, youtubed a couple, picked up Jillian because I know her and know that her methods can be trusted, I have only been doing it for 2 weeks, the first week I lost 1 inch, the second week I lost 2.2 lbs, her logic for her method makes sense, and Im certainly sweating it out by the end! I have also started a strict eating plan and havent missed a day of the 30 day shred since I got it...I wanted to miss Thursday night but my friend nagged me until I decided to keep going. Cant wait to see the results, Ive lost weight before but Ive never lost pants sizes! isnt that strange, I lose everywhere that doesnt matter..but now Im losing in my stomach and I wanna lose some sizes too!
  • gringuitica
    gringuitica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    The Shred was the first workout video I did after coming to MFP. I was dubious before I began – dubious of whether I could get through it and dubious of whether it would work as well for me as it had for others. I'm now a convert! Do your best. Stick with it. Follow the modified exercises when you need to. And if something hurts in a bad way, take a break. Don't hurt yourself.

These photos represent a weight loss of about 16 pounds. My big caveat is that I spent close to two months completing the Shred: I only did the Shred Monday-Friday, so each level took two weeks instead of 10 days. I was very out of shape when I began, so I did Level 1 for three weeks. And I was sick for one week (no Shred) and on vacation for two weeks (no Shred). The vacation and sick week only accounted for about 1.5 pounds total; the other 14.5 pounds were from my five Shred weeks.

I feel so much stronger now. My stamina is much improved. And I feel so much better. I absolutely recommend this DVD!

Sorry for the Day 1 Photoshop; I took those photos without pants on and I'm not ready to put *that* on the Internet (these photos are bad enough).

10656846356_cecb7ee9d4_o.jpg
    10656853144_b8aa07edcb_o.jpg
    10656846756_a0ab106fbf_o.jpg
    10656819725_5543108298_o.jpg
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    bump i have 11 day left
  • reds_1
    reds_1 Posts: 59
    Options
    Bump for later
  • My1ittlefattie
    My1ittlefattie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've done the 30DS before but only lasted a week bc i am lazy... I am starting again today!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    The Shred was the first workout video I did after coming to MFP. I was dubious before I began – dubious of whether I could get through it and dubious of whether it would work as well for me as it had for others. I'm now a convert! Do your best. Stick with it. Follow the modified exercises when you need to. And if something hurts in a bad way, take a break. Don't hurt yourself.

These photos represent a weight loss of about 16 pounds. My big caveat is that I spent close to two months completing the Shred: I only did the Shred Monday-Friday, so each level took two weeks instead of 10 days. I was very out of shape when I began, so I did Level 1 for three weeks. And I was sick for one week (no Shred) and on vacation for two weeks (no Shred). The vacation and sick week only accounted for about 1.5 pounds total; the other 14.5 pounds were from my five Shred weeks.

I feel so much stronger now. My stamina is much improved. And I feel so much better. I absolutely recommend this DVD!

Sorry for the Day 1 Photoshop; I took those photos without pants on and I'm not ready to put *that* on the Internet (these photos are bad enough).

10656846356_cecb7ee9d4_o.jpg
    10656853144_b8aa07edcb_o.jpg
    10656846756_a0ab106fbf_o.jpg
    10656819725_5543108298_o.jpg
    Wow, you look fantastic! I am on level 3 and so far I'm not noticing anything. Mind you I had to break for 10 days after I started level 2 because I hurt my knees, but I started from the beginning of level 2 when I went back.
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    I started yesterday! I hope it can help me get to my gw by end of year! Im gonna do L2 this month and L3 next month.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!