Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Describe how you currently eat in a short sentence.

12345679»

Replies

• mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    mostly produce.
  • Yetta729
    Yetta729 Posts: 68 Member
    open mouth-insert food-chew-swallow.

repeat until all food gone ...
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    a lot. maybe too much. oh well. that why I exercise
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    I eat all of the things in moderation.
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    ultra low carb - veggies 6 1/2 days a week & one huge carb fest evening weekl
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Mostly pescetarian with lots of vegetables, protein, and moderate bread, tortillas, and sweets...all in carefully portioned amounts.
  • hellakitties
    hellakitties Posts: 27 Member
    Like a Honey Badger, I eat what I want!

Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a *kitten*. It just takes what it wants!

Sacrificing rice is sacrilege, so lots of carbs, some protein, vegetables, fruits, and if I have room, a treat.

Edit: Wow, the forums censor curse words? Are we not adults?
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Like a Honey Badger, I eat what I want!

Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a *kitten*. It just takes what it wants!

Sacrificing rice is sacrilege, so lots of carbs, some protein, vegetables, fruits, and if I have room, a treat.

Edit: Wow, the forums censor curse words? Are we not adults?

Of course we're not!

We're snowflakes!
  • I don't waste my cals on food I don't like. I make my veggies tasty. Also, I will be putting eggnog in my morning coffee until they stop selling it :)
  • RunBrew
    RunBrew Posts: 220 Member
    Who the hell resurrects a superfluous, irrelevant thread that is 18 months old?

...To brag about how they eat only organic....?

How do I eat?
    I grab food I think tastes good, insert it into my mouth and chew it. If I feel like I ate more than I should, I go run.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    I eat in moderation and try to stay as close to my calorie goal as possible , I watch everything that goes into my body I'm not perfect but I'm trying to be healthier
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    If it fits my macros coupled with intermittent fasting means that yes, destroying a mongolian grill can be a reality.