Approached

Options

Replies

• Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    well I'm jealous. :brokenheart: When you are old and married no one will want you anymore. :laugh:

I'm feeling the same way! :wink:

Maybe because my profile mentions my kids? IDK

(For the record, I'm not looking to hook up, I'm very satisfied in my marriage … but I see people talking/complaining/boasting about getting hit on, and it has never happened to me)
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    well I'm jealous. :brokenheart: When you are old and married no one will want you anymore. :laugh:
    You don't even LOOK "old" lol. You look like you've barely hit 30.

And I get hit on by a chick. Sheesh. Is this a lesbian website??? :wink: (and thank you darlin!)

Lube up before you guys scissor!
  • MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Keep you circle tight. You only have 33 Friends and i'd say that's more than enough (for me anyway). Plus you control who you accept. don't accept people who seem like "collectors" and focus on the people who log everyday and on here for the same reasons you are.

My 2 cents
  • Pete0725
    Pete0725 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ugh! It happens daily! I can't help it that I am so pretty and popular!! But that doesn't mean I want you.

rs_500x227-131003121719-mean-girls-21.gif

Too Funny
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You don't even LOOK "old" lol. You look like you've barely hit 30.

And I get hit on by a chick. Sheesh. Is this a lesbian website??? :wink: (and thank you darlin!)

Lube up before you guys scissor!

Won't that cause a slip N slide effect? omg. laughing hard!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,376 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord, people can find anything to complain about. If someone smiles at you at the grocery store do you mace them because you're "not there to get hit on?"

You can meet someone anywhere.... MFP, Starbucks, Match.com, the gynecologist's office, and even the morgue.

Take it as a compliment or GTFO.

Wow! I asked a question as I'm new to this board. I realize people can meet anywhere. No need for drama. I believe I mentioned I like to meet people with a similar goal (male or female). My only goal on this website is weightloss and a healthy life. I just wasn't expecting someone to come across and say "good job, want to hook up". Caught me off guard.

honey, this isn't drama. this is hilarious.

I was just gonna say this. THIS! :tongue:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Change your profile pic if it bothers you that much.

<~~~~~Most guys leave the Star Wars nerd alone. I only get hit on when I put up actual pictures of myself.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I'm only here for the cyber sex and nudes.

zxqj3p.gif
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options

Not true! I'm 60 and have been approached on here a couple of times. But I'm married and will not stray. :flowerforyou:
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I'm not hit on if I put on the pic of my cat up :laugh: :laugh:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

^truth

Not true!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    If you're really that turned off by the idea, you're more than welcome to send them my way. :wink:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    This post is giving me a "humble-brag" vibe.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Been on here over a year. No hits yet.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have gotten a lot of these. I have no idea why, honestly, but I do get a lot of "hey sexy dancer ;)" PMs and FRs. What I want to know is... WHY???

Edited to add: It's legitimately really creepy and makes me uncomfortable. I have issues with the idea of getting hit on/creeped on.
  • ThePlight
    Options
    I have gotten a lot of these. I have no idea why, honestly, but I do get a lot of "hey sexy dancer ;)" PMs and FRs. What I want to know is... WHY???
    I'm guessing to ask you if you have "Kik"...
    I've been asked about this, so I just added a little friendly message to my profile letting people know that if that's what they're after, to move onto someone else :)
  • helpfit101
    helpfit101 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Sending FR to all of you hot foxes.
  • ThePlight
    Options
    Sending FR to all of you hot foxes.
    I'm just a cat, I don't count :laugh:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I am all for meeting people with similar interests and goals. I want to know what motivates you and what works for you. I'm on here because I want to lose weight. Has anyone else been approached on here as if this is a dating website? I keep accepting friends, because I truly want a good support system. I don't want a date.

Random.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Edited to add: It's legitimately really creepy and makes me uncomfortable. I have issues with the idea of getting hit on/creeped on.

If you don't want those kind of messages, why do you have the photo up that you have? I'm not trying to pick a fight, but you are certainly presenting a sexy image. Why would it puzzle you that men would send you those kind of messages?