11/01 - 9.0 miles biking
    11/02 - 6.0 miles walking
    11/03 - 11.0 miles biking
    11/04 -
    Total: 26.0 miles
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Running from a rain storm my entire ride, managed not to get wet. Cold but good. And Dave (DarkRider) if someone stole my bike I would hunt them down like a rabid dog and beat their brains out. My son says, you may be a mom, but you are one tough mother!

11/01 - 9.0 miles biking
    11/02 - 6.0 miles biking
    11/03 - 11.0 miles biking
    11/04 - 10.5 miles biking

Total: 36.5 miles

exercise.png
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    5.38 miles today

Maths exam on Thursday and friends here for weekend. After that the cross trainer is coming out!!

Also sorry to hear about your garage Dave. I hope they get caught!

exercise.png
  • clp212
    clp212 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am in for 95 this month due to starting a little late. That way I can surely make my goal. I know that the holiday will be a bit of a stumbling block for me as I will have family and friends here. I can't wait! I love love this time of year.

11/1 - 1.8 miles walking
    11/2 - 1.6 miles walking
    11/3 - .5 miles walking
    11/4 - 4.1 miles walking

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,853 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

Monday 11/04

(Exercise bike 20.10 miles & walk 2.0 miles)

**total 22.10 miles for today

***97.70 miles done and 612.30 miles to go ...:happy:
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,853 Member
    Options
    Dave

so very sorry for your recent thief ...this happen to me about 2 years ago... I does make you feel very violated ...

Thank you so much for all the good you are doing here....

I can not even beginning to express just how thankful I am to have found this wonderful and very supportive challenge.

Hang in there...:happy:
  • DianneP6772
    DianneP6772 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Dave ~ I agree with "happy smiling JTH". You are doing a world of good by having this challenge. It gives us the extra UMFF to -hey i better get out there today. I have to report in on the @ss challenge!

So.......today November 4th - i cycled 18.5 miles

to go - 290.6
    Goal 350

Maybe i set my goal too low - i forgot that i plan to be in the Florida State Time Trials in early December - so will most likely be riding a bit this month! Oh well - always good to go over!

Sure hope they catch the thief............
  • linus1223
    Options
    I'm new to the group but not to MFP. I've been looking for more ways to motivate myself so I think a challenge is right up my alley. Good luck to everyone on meeting their goals! I hope my ticker works, got an error message when i tried to download it.

exercise.png
  • dellsordahl
    Options
    11/3- 5 miles. 19 done
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Options
    nov 4th= 82.05 done today
    grand total of 286.44/ 2,000
  • FJDodd
    FJDodd Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Nov 4th - 0.75 miles

Total: 1.50 miles
  • momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Dave, I join the others in saying I am very sorry that your bike was taken.. And THANK YOU for this challenge..Its been a wonderful tool for me and hundreds of others..

6 miles in today...

exercise.png
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Options
    @ Dave - I did notice you updating the spread sheet but I didn't see you log miles. Are you doing OK?
    Thanks for checking on me. I'm okay...surprisingly, I wasn't even all that sore the next day or two. I ran again on the treadmill at the gym last night and was fine.

I've just been a little quiet because ....well... I found out yesterday afternoon that my garage had been broken into overnight and a bunch of stuff had been stolen....my bicycle along with a bunch of other big stuff. Just really, really bummed. And highly pissed.

I appreciate the interaction you and several others are doing. It makes the challenge so much better and more supportive.

Take care and keep on movin' it!
    Dave
    Darkrider42

Awe, I'm sorry sorry to hear someone broke in and stole your things. :( I hope you can get them back or at least get compensated to get new replacements. :)
  • Beckyann1971
    Options
    @ Dave - I did notice you updating the spread sheet but I didn't see you log miles. Are you doing OK?
    Thanks for checking on me. I'm okay...surprisingly, I wasn't even all that sore the next day or two. I ran again on the treadmill at the gym last night and was fine.

I've just been a little quiet because ....well... I found out yesterday afternoon that my garage had been broken into overnight and a bunch of stuff had been stolen....my bicycle along with a bunch of other big stuff. Just really, really bummed. And highly pissed.

I appreciate the interaction you and several others are doing. It makes the challenge so much better and more supportive.

Take care and keep on movin' it!
    Dave
    Darkrider42
    [/quote]

So sorry to hear about this Dave! If infuriates me that people think they have the right to take what isn't theirs! My husband and children have experienced being robbed, stolen from and broken into. GRRR!!

Everyday I come hear reading through trying to catch up, not an easy task, and I think wow, this guy keeps track of all of this for us! I agree with the others, You rock! Thanks for all you do!
  • Avarindria
    Avarindria Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Added another 5.5 miles tonight... Total of 10 miles today! :D

exercise.png
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    20 more miles :)

exercise.png
  • bunnybutler29
    Options

exercise.png

Omg Dave im soo sorry to hear what happened. I can totally relate we were robbed one year and the one guy pulled a gun on my husband. After his buddies left him in the house his excuse was he was just hungry. My husband was holding a bag of chick fil a and then threw it to the guy who had the gun on him. They took everything and I do mean everything they even raided our fridge. He backed out of the house and went to get back into the car when he ran into the robber again. When the cops showed up they told my husband he should have run the guy over. They never caught the guys and I hope they catch the people who robbed you. I hate thieves.:explode: :mad: Once again im sorry that happened to you and glad that you were okay.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Wow...it's already Nov 4 and we are on part 2!

exercise.png