Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I only lost .3 lbs. :( So I'm at 148.7. I'm only 1 pound away from being in my "normal" weight range. I hope I am there by next week!
    PS- how many weeks will this group last? I love it!

I'll keep doing the charts and stuff as long as people are participating. :happy:
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I only lost .3 lbs. :( So I'm at 148.7. I'm only 1 pound away from being in my "normal" weight range. I hope I am there by next week!

I'll keep doing the charts and stuff as long as people are participating. :happy:

In the same vein, what about people who hit their goal weight? I'm just a few pounds away, which will likely take me a few weeks, but will you have a spot for me then?
  • RachVR6
    Options

In the same vein, what about people who hit their goal weight? I'm just a few pounds away, which will likely take me a few weeks, but will you have a spot for me then?

If you want to keep weighing-in after than, I'd say feel free. Or if you want to be taken off the chart but still participate in the post, that's cool too. It's up to you. :flowerforyou:
  • sugarskull5
    Options
    lost 1 pound
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    Thanks everybody; I know it's not about a certain weight, but it's frustrating to think that after all this effort, I'll still be in a size 18 trousers. But I am not giving up, and if I'm meant to be in a size 18, I am going to be the most athletic and toned size 18 anybody has ever seen.

Love it!! This is the attitude you gotta have! I know my butt will never fit into a size 2 jeans again, but thats alright with me. After I had a baby, my hips widened & there aint no movin hip bones no matter how much you exercise LoL. My goal is just to have a flat stomach. Flat tummy & nice plumped out booty is alright with me, and my boyfriend haha. Curvy is in anyway, who wants to have a body like a boy?? Not me!
    I took a peek at the scale today & was likin what I saw....now i just gotta keep it up through the weekend...which are always bad for me!!

Girl ypu just described my ideal body...I have no intention of being a stick, in fact two of the areas I always ask my bootcamp instructor to target are my abs (make 'em flatter) and my butt (make it bigger lol); don't let fashion magazines fool you ladies, men like fat somewhere (Not EVERYWHERE, but somewhere)

Hey sorry really late on replying to this...i musta missed it last week. But its so true. The 1st thing my BF said when i told him i was gettin serious about losing this weight was "Well I hope you don't loose all your *kitten*!!" LoL.
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Good morning Pin-Ups!

144 lbs

Congrats to everyone for another great week.

Karen

Yay! Also - FANTASTIC picture Karen!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    188 for me. Not where I want to be, but I am shocked that I went down at all!
  • dvlpup69
    Options
    169.4 at this morning's weigh in...Thank you ladies for all your encouragment. Let's keep up the hard work!! :drinker:
  • js775219
    Options
    Thanks everybody; I know it's not about a certain weight, but it's frustrating to think that after all this effort, I'll still be in a size 18 trousers. But I am not giving up, and if I'm meant to be in a size 18, I am going to be the most athletic and toned size 18 anybody has ever seen.

Love it!! This is the attitude you gotta have! I know my butt will never fit into a size 2 jeans again, but thats alright with me. After I had a baby, my hips widened & there aint no movin hip bones no matter how much you exercise LoL. My goal is just to have a flat stomach. Flat tummy & nice plumped out booty is alright with me, and my boyfriend haha. Curvy is in anyway, who wants to have a body like a boy?? Not me!
    I took a peek at the scale today & was likin what I saw....now i just gotta keep it up through the weekend...which are always bad for me!!

Girl ypu just described my ideal body...I have no intention of being a stick, in fact two of the areas I always ask my bootcamp instructor to target are my abs (make 'em flatter) and my butt (make it bigger lol); don't let fashion magazines fool you ladies, men like fat somewhere (Not EVERYWHERE, but somewhere)

Hey sorry really late on replying to this...i musta missed it last week. But its so true. The 1st thing my BF said when i told him i was gettin serious about losing this weight was "Well I hope you don't loose all your *kitten*!!" LoL.

You're lucky I'm trying to work into a butt! lol.

Okay so I'm keeping my 241.8 from yesterday...I'm in 4 different challenges across 2 boards and Sunday (during my day of rest) is my "official" weigh-in day. That's a loss, I think I was 245 last time!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Aside from being sick since late Thursday early Friday, the weekend was great! The rehersal dinner was very nice. I spent all morning/afternoon with the bride and her girls getting ready and the ceremony, was great. We (Nick and I) honestly thought it was gonna be a redneck wedding (not that there's anything wrong with that, it just sounded that way from the Bride and Groom) and it was really nice :) We had a hayride after the ceremony for the wedding party which was fun. The reception had it's ups and downs..mostly ups. I took a few pics but I'm waiting for the photographer to post her pics. All and all, I had a nice time, aside from the being sick thing. We got home yesterday afternoon and I fell asleep til well past dinner. and then slept again from 8p to 9a. I can't wait til I get over this. Sore throat, stuffy nose, headaches, achiness...BLAH. Enough rambling from me. Check out my facebook album for pics from this weekend:
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=562923&id=843280050&saved#!/album.php?aid=562923&id=843280050
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options

And you're a star for doing it!! Thank you!!
  • abbycat900
    Options
    Last week I weighed in at 164.5, and today I weighed in at 162.5! I can almost feel it... Just over the curb and finally I'll be in the 150s again. I can't wait!
  • Tammiemoore1982
    Options
    Stayed the same this week 179lbs (bad time of the month!!):grumble:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    198 lbs. Glad to be seeing lower numbers.
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Current weight is 287.6
    So 1.2 loss since last week.
    Not too shabby considering I took the weekend off.

:)
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    150.8, 1lb up. Considering everything that's been going on, I'm actually pretty proud of myself.
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Back to 142, at least I didn't gain any this week! yaay!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    TOM has decided to visit me as of this morning. Fun!

I made a good choice today. I brought my lunch, but was really wanting a frappe. I blame it on TOM and this headache I have. :laugh: I went to McD's, but got a vanilla iced coffee instead! Only 190 calories, as opposed to 550 calories for my usual medium caramel frappe!! And cheaper on the wallet too! :flowerforyou:
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    weighing in at 234! Finally passed my 20 lb mini goal!!!!! :-)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I got a tall soy peppermint hot chocolate at Starbucks this morning.

Dear TOM,
    I hate you.
    - Ashley

Anyway!! I started the 30 day shred today. Oh my dear baby Jesus. I thought I was going to die but felt amazing afterward.