Replies

• GrabacrPD
    GrabacrPD Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Battlefield 4 :)
  • Phillipduncan86
    Phillipduncan86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Final Fantasy series - Assassin Creed Series - and on the mobile phone Deity Wars
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    GTA 5, The Last of Us, Final Fantasy 13 and Darksiders
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'm replaying Dragon Age Origins. I'm waiting for Black Flag to come out on Steam though. I want my AC fix!
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    BF4 x360
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    recovering wow player
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Final Fantasy series - Assassin Creed Series - and on the mobile phone Deity Wars

Win, win!
  • benefiting
    Options
    GTA 5, The Last of Us, Final Fantasy 13 and Darksiders

If only I had a PS3 for The Last Of Us. I heard it's awesome. :)
  • FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Bit old now, but couldn't put down Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs. Totally addicted to them when I got them.
  • maelunoc1
    maelunoc1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Picked up the Zelda Wii-U, so I have been having loads of fun playing through Windwaker HD. Replaying Fallout 3 as well. So good. Next on the block is either Super Paper Mario or the Game of Thrones RPG.
  • inksyrup
    inksyrup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Currently been playing a lot of older platformers, especially Crash; haven't really been into the newer games that have been coming out lately, but I picked up Pokemon Y last week and haven't put the damned thing down--it's way too addicting for it's own good.
  • Ralthor125
    Ralthor125 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are all my kind of peeps! Currently trying to blow through the games I've had on PS3 for awhile just to finish them out before the PS4 release next week. Getting Killzone and COD once that is released. Completed Last of Us, Darkness 2, Dragon Dogma's Dark Arisen, Dark Souls so far. Don't really have anything else left and I don't want to get anything else right now as I'm just bidding my time.

Edited to say: I want the Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD collection when it hits. I'll be holding on to the PS3 ;)
  • maelunoc1
    maelunoc1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but as great a tale as FFX was, I just can't abide that laughing scene....
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Mechwarrior Online
    DC Universe Online
    EVE Online
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I love video games. My favorites include the Elder Scrolls series, the Hitman series, the Mortal Kombat series, GTA: San Andreas, Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 2, Fallout 3, The Sims series.... I also love the early Pokemon games, Sega era Sonic, Crash Bandicoot, and so, so many others.
  • benefiting
    Options
    I'm sorry, but as great a tale as FFX was, I just can't abide that laughing scene....

And why not?!
  • benefiting
    Options
    Bit old now, but couldn't put down Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs. Totally addicted to them when I got them.

I only just played Tomb Raider not long ago. You aren't alone!
  • glades250
    Options
    DAYZ PC GAMER!!!!!
  • saishyamk
    saishyamk Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Prince of Persia Series, Assassins Creed Series (Yet to play Black Flag though), COD 1,2,3,4 ; Max Payne 1,2,3 ; GTA (all of em :bigsmile: ) ; Warcraft, AOE, FIFA 08 and 10 ; Hitman (Played till Blood Money); Counter Strike 1.6 (LAN Gaming), Far Cry 3, DOA and many more I can't remember right away... spent most of my college Gaming.. :laugh:

This could totally explain my weight gain.. I'd be disappointed after playing POP that i couldn't do a Wall run and then Eat!! :cry: .. I know.. sounds nuts, but totally true!! :blushing: