Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any gamers out there?

Replies

• benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    I feel I'm pretty late to this forum but right now I'm playing Assassin's Creed 4 and GTA 5 and I'll probably play final fantasy 13 again when the sequel comes out.

Never too late! I'll be getting AC 4 soon and I'm thinking about GTA 5 and yes! FFXIII: Lightning's Return! Shame, they held it back for a few months but oh well. :happy:
  • benefiting
    Anyone going to be playing Elder Scrolls Online? If so, which console or are you going to play on PC/Mac? :happy:
  • AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    I'm trying to stop playing WoW.... And instead am getting into LoL. Been replaying all of the Fables, ♥, and playing more AC. Got the new one, and really getting into them. :) Ahh.. So many gaaames. Just played a bit of Portal 2 as well. I had to co-op though, because I got creeped out. I only have to hug one more person, and get one person through the beginners course to get all of the Achievements! Gaah. Need more friends! XD
  • reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Former WoW, Elder scrolls, Link, Samus, Mount & Blade. I'll boot up Freelancer once in a while. Duck Hunt and Donkey Kong back in the day.
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    I've been playing WWE 2K14 lately. Going through the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Anyone going to be playing Elder Scrolls Online? If so, which console or are you going to play on PC/Mac? :happy:

Yup. On PC.

I am also currently playing Space Engineer, Planetside 2, and Stardrive.
  • benefiting
    I just finished AC: Revelations. It's the end of the Ezio era. :(
  • AcidWords21
    AcidWords21 Posts: 139 Member
    Final Fantasy series & just about any other RPG, Castlevania series, first person shooters like Call of Duty & Halo, Metal Gear series, LOVE Guitar Hero & Rockband, Mortal Kombat series, Silent Hill, Resident Evil.
    Currently playing WWE2K14 & going back through the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode to unlock the stuff I messed up on & also creating a pretty cool Story.
  • kinmad4it
    kinmad4it Posts: 185 Member
    Please, no laughing, but right now I've started playing Viva Pinata again. I normally play Halo/Gears/Assassins Creed but wanted a change of pace.
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    I usually play sports games despite there glitches and bugs. But I do enjoy games like FEAR, DEAD SPACE, BIO-SHOCK ect. I also like to get into old arcade games like Sonic and Mario ;)
  • CubicalF13
    CubicalF13 Posts: 263 Member
    Planetside 2, BF4 and sometimes tribes ascend. Have limited time so FPS or sports games are what i enjoy playing the most.
  • addysolari
    addysolari Posts: 181 Member
    I'm new to xbox but a long time PC gamer.

At the moment C.O.D. Forza Motorsport, UFC undisputed.
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    I have the three main systems, XBOX 360, PS3, and Wii (not the U). I hardly have time to play anymore. I never finished Batman Arkham Asylum, I have Arkham Asylum, Arkham City is still unopened, Fable 3 unopened, *sigh* sad isn't it?

I really, really want SO BAD Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 1.5 for PS3, as I never had a system that the Kingdom Hearts games were released on, and I'm dying to play them. Same with Injustice, DYING to play them. I lost my job in July so no game buying for me though.
  • benefiting
    Fable 3 unopened, *sigh* sad isn't it?

Play it. Play it now!
  • Echo_Dan
    Echo_Dan Posts: 316 Member
    Tomb Raider, Neverwinter and just waiting for SWTOR: Galactic Fighter expansion to come out pew pew lasers :D
  • zagon_the_ultimate
    zagon_the_ultimate Posts: 115 Member
    borderlands all the way for me, with over 500 hours logged on both games its easy to see why. sadly I almost always have to play alone, mostly because im a night shifter and don't know anyone.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    I was a huge MMORPG fanatic. FFXI online was my drug of choice. I quit FFXI back in Fall of 2009 and have cut back my gaming habits quite a bit. I mostly play single player games now. I just don't have nor want to dedicate the time I did before with MMORPGS. Currently dabbling with Batman Arkham Asylum, FIFA14 and Gears of War.
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 331 Member

Play it. Play it now!

I am still recovering from my dog dying in Fable 2. But, yes Fable 3 is lots of fun.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Path of Exile

ETA:
    EQ once in a while (FTP makes nostalgia easy)
    EQ2 because it's still enjoyable
    Borderlands 2
    Awesomenauts
    AoE3
  • benefiting

Play it. Play it now!

I am still recovering from my dog dying in Fable 2. But, yes Fable 3 is lots of fun.

Dude, I haven't played Fable 2 yet and you just ruined it. :(