Really BAD tattoos

Options

Replies

• Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I watched a friend get a waterfall flowing into the crack of her *kitten*. I have no idea why she did this at all but I did enjoy the view.
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Who knew that ALF was the caped crusader?

alf-worst-batman-tattoos.jpg

HA! I loved that show!!! Love how it says "doodlebug" under the tat as well... o.O
  • MJC22712
    MJC22712 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    One of my friends wanted to be a tattoo artist and he would practice on himself. He even had a tattoo on his head that he never finished because it hurt too bad.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Not a monkey but close enough!
    Tattoo_1.jpg
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Not a monkey but close enough!
    Tattoo_1.jpg
    I've always loved this one! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    But this one I think takes the cake!!

56e9weird_fail_tattoo.jpg
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Oh no. Cannot be unseen. You win lol.
    ETA: That is one fat stubby nail they drew on that hand....
    Wonder if that's how the person's really looked or not..
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I was with one of my best friends when he got his first tattoo......it was a quote:

"Time is the ultimate healer, exsperience the ultimate teacher."

See what I did there? Yeah. If I would have noticed it before, I would have knocked the needle out of the guy's hand. Idiot.

If you appreciate irony, that's actually perfect...
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    Lol, oh wow.... Good thing I'm doing my research and not just winging this on a whim! Could end up with one of my kids hands holding a..... Yeah that image is burned forever. O.O
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy with 7 names on his forearm, 6 of them had a slash through them, I guess he got one for all his GF/ wives lol

The other was a Camel on a guys big toe, I actually like it
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I was with one of my best friends when he got his first tattoo......it was a quote:

"Time is the ultimate healer, exsperience the ultimate teacher."

See what I did there? Yeah. If I would have noticed it before, I would have knocked the needle out of the guy's hand. Idiot.

Yep met a guy with a full back piece once...it was a Phoenix on fire...but it said Pheonix Rising....He had never noticed until I pointed it out..
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    But this one I think takes the cake!!

56e9weird_fail_tattoo.jpg

i've seen real, legit pics of this scenario on facebook...and i always wonder, why dear god, are penises/peni everywhere? oh wait, it's a finger. haha.
  • Liss_Bee
    Options

I'm sorry I didn't know there was already a thread like this. >.< Me and a co-worker were talking about tattoo's and it just kinda came up....
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Watch some episodes of 'BAD INK' on cable tv before you pick. You can see how they take terrible tattoos and make them into something wholly different and awesome!
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    Watch some episodes of 'BAD INK' on cable tv before you pick. You can see how they take terrible tattoos and make them into something wholly different and awesome!

Yes! I've seen that show and it was amazing to see how they could take really bad tattoos and turn them into really amazing tattoos. I've talked to the guys at the shop I'm going to a lot and seen A TON of their work and feel very comfortable with the work. Plus I know what I want already so it will be a piece I love. =]
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I saw this one on another site just the other day.

badtattoo.jpg
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    ben-franklin-face-mask-crotch-tattoo.jpg

Why is Ben Franklin wearing a surgical mask over your lady parts???
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options

I'm sorry I didn't know there was already a thread like this. >.< Me and a co-worker were talking about tattoo's and it just kinda came up....

No apology necessary. My thread isn't limited to just bad tattoos, although those are the fun ones to find and post.

In addition to Bad Ink, there is another show which I think is even better. I believe it is called Tattoo Rescue, and it has 3 artists that do amazing cover ups. And as a bonus, the female artist is easy on the eyes too. :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    My father has a tattoo on his ankle of a rooster with a noose around his neck. I was probably 18 before I figured out what it meant. Ew!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I knew a guy with the same tattoo...... um trying to compensate lol

I don't get it!!!