Anyone wanna join the Christmas Challenge?

Replies

• sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    I would really like to lose 20 lbs by Christmas.. The 26th will be a year since I got serious about my weightloss journey. I have lost right at 35 pounds and 22 inches..I would love to reach my goal by then..I wish you all the best:smile:
  • Khriphos
    Khriphos Posts: 4 Member
    Why not sound like a challange :)
  • piratebear1
    piratebear1 Posts: 88 Member
    Hell - why not ! Im in!
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    I am in! Sounds like a great goal!
  • hotsassymom
    hotsassymom Posts: 10 Member
    I'm in. I would like to be down at least 10 lbs by Christmas.
  • alearydee
    alearydee Posts: 1 Member
    I'm just starting so my goal by Christmas will be 10 lbs or better if I work hard enough......I hope everyone does well and reaches their goals.......
  • Count me in I'm new to this site and Would love to lose 15 to 20 by Christmas! Plus I need friends to share this journey with!
  • Agg90
    Agg90 Posts: 8 Member
    I would love to lose 10 pounds by Christmas. My only challenge will be Thanksgiving, but I'm already planning healthy/clean recipes and I plan on counting my calories that day, so I should be fine. :)
  • sphillips7143
    sphillips7143 Posts: 12 Member
    I am in as well! Five pounds will be my goal!!!
  • I am in as well. Restarted about 10 days ago.
    Need some encouragement.
    Short term goals are great, lead you to the end result.
  • roneil27
    roneil27 Posts: 10 Member
    HI I'm just restarting again to loose weight. I'd like to loose whatever I can by Christmas. 10-15lbs would be nice. Count me in :)

My long term goal is loose 40-50lbs before next July when I'm in my friends wedding.
  • starlight38
    starlight38 Posts: 18 Member
    I'll join you too. I completely stopped monitoring everything I ate. I'm starting a new job on 11/18 and its time to get myself back in shape.
  • Imma join. I have a goal of losing 16 lbs in two weeks, which I've actually started today. If that doesn't work out, then definitely, by Christmas, I wanna lose 16 lbs. :)

will be keeping my blog/food diary/exercise diary updated! x
  • Count me in!!!!! I'm hoping for 20lbs by xmas! Lets do this!! :)
  • vickieanne66
    vickieanne66 Posts: 3 Member
    yep I'm in. want to lose exactly 15lb by Christmas
    good luck everyone
  • irishiwerethin
    irishiwerethin Posts: 8 Member
    I am in!! 10-15 lbs down by Christmas would be a great way to kick off the new year!

Feel free to add me - I'd love for us to support and motivate eachother. I have REALLY been struggling with this weight loss thing than ever before. In my early twenties, I could hop on the elliptical and 2 months later have lost twenty pounds, it doesn't feel as easy this time around!

Any tips and tricks are welcome!!
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    I'm in for 15lbs down!! Lets do this!
  • I'm looking to lose 6-12 pounds realistically before Christmas at 1 pound per week. I don't like to rush the weight loss because then you start to lose muscle mass. It should be easily attainable.
  • Just starting out, and new to this site, so I'm hoping 10 lbs by Christmas is a realistic goal.
  • I want to lose 10 lbs by December 20th. Approximately 6 weeks... I was 165 this morning and I would like to be 155 by Dec 20th! I know that you will all be inspiring to me!