30 Pounds By Christmas 10wk challenge Part 2!

Options

Replies

• JuliaRose73
    Options
    Hello, Glad to see the group has continued! Didn't find us again until today.

In my first week I had a 4 pound weight lost.

Starting - 267.4
    10/25/10 Weight - 263.4
  • Jessiez1423
    Options
    so i weighed in and gained...185.8 :( so frustrating given that i have been slightly under calories adn working out most days. GRRRRRR
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Vampkisses- Thanks for taking the time on the spread sheet!! It's great!

On to water # 9 right now! :drinker:
  • SKYY034
    SKYY034 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    SORRY I DIDN'T GET CHECK IN POSTED YESTERDAY!
    STARTING WEIGHT 198
    10-25-10 WEIGHT 195
  • sspalding
    sspalding Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    OMG! That spread sheet is awsome!!!!!!! Thank you so much for alll the hard work you put in on it. Do you want us to tell you our number each week to make it easier for you to post them?
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I guess since I am doing this I have to add my info so I can be added to the spreadsheet.

SW: 246.7 10/25/10

Goal 1: 11/1/10 : 240.00

Goal 2: : 12/1/10 220-230

Christmas: 12/25/10: 210-220
    :laugh:
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    I guess since I am doing this I have to add my info so I can be added to the spreadsheet.

SW: 246.7 10/25/10

Goal 1: 11/1/10 : 240.00

Goal 2: : 12/1/10 220-230

Christmas: 12/25/10: 210-220
    :laugh:

Thanks for giving me your stats, and I have updated the other three wegh-ins I received, , , anybody else missing from or missing a weigh in you can shoot me a message. Thanks!
  • Ntdrkyet
    Ntdrkyet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know. Where do I find the challengs every week?

SW: 147
    GW: 120

I just joined MFP and I LOVE it!!

Edana
  • sspalding
    sspalding Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great Day for my goals. Calories under if I count my exercise calories. Water check, check. One hour of walking in check. What a great day! Here is a pat on the back to all who are sticking in there and to another great week. I CANT BELIEVE THOSE TOTALS ON THE SPREAD SHEET!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Checking in with today's challenge, I really do love these. :smile:

TUESDAY CHALLENGE 10/26/10

10 Water, Under Cals, 50 minutes of exercise plus 10 minutes of resistence training.... for example: lift weights, do pushups, squats, lunges, calisthenics..SP??

10 water- Getting there! I'm on my 7th cup now!
    Under cals- Check!
    50 minutes of exercise- check! I got over 2 hours worth. :happy:
    10 minutes of resistance training- Check. was a bit hard though, I feel like i have no strength or posture. I did use my wrist weights though and did wall push-ups since the ones on the floor or a bit tough for me.
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    Today's Challenge:

10 cups of water... yes!
    50 minutes exercise... yes! 30 minutes walking, 25 minutes aerobics
    10 minutes of resistance training... yes! did some work with hand weights
    Under calories... yes! Thanks to the exercise!
  • Ntdrkyet
    Ntdrkyet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies (and gentlemen) are awesome!! Keep the awesome work, motivation is the key to success. Though my current goal is just to finish loosing the last 26lbs, during the past year I have already lost 35lbs and have kept it off. I can see my goal in sight! If I can do it so can you! Remember who you are doing this for, YOURSELF!! As you reach each of your goals the feeling is better than ever be imagined!!
    With Love
    Edana
  • Phat_Girl
    Phat_Girl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I finally found it....Thanks KaeChelle! I will weigh in on Monday.
  • Phat_Girl
    Options
    I dont see my name......! I couldn't find the post, but my starting weight was 213 lbs and Monday I weight in on my page and it remain 213 lbs . Please add I need this motivation.
  • Phat_Girl
    Options
    I found it...but im a little confused on how to get directly to this page. I actually followed a link KaeChelle posted.
  • Phat_Girl
    Options
    I found it...but im a little confused on how to get directly to this page. I actually followed a link KaeChelle posted.
  • florasweets
    florasweets Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    OMG! That spread sheet is awsome!!!!!!! Thank you so much for alll the hard work you put in on it. Do you want us to tell you our number each week to make it easier for you to post them?

AMEN!!! it's Ab-fab!!!

Tuesday Challenge....
    10 Water, Under Cals, 50 minutes of exercise plus 10 minutes of resistence training.... for example: lift weights, do pushups, squats, lunges, calisthenics..SP??

water = met, exercise = met

Ladies and Gents.... everyone is doing great!! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • KaeChelle
    Options

To find this post from now on, just go to Community, My Topics and it should show up towards the top.
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • me2002
    me2002 Posts: 3
    Options
    Amen:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: