what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I left the house on my day off to go for a 2 mile walk in a city 15 miles away.
  • AccioFitness
    AccioFitness Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I managed to hold a plank for 60 seconds x3 in under 5 minutes. I haven't done that in YEARS. I'm so excited about my body getting stronger!
  • prukatt
    prukatt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Keeping up with my workout regimen and eating healthy everyday! Even when pizza sounds like heaven... :(
  • stacexox20
    Options
    I completed 3 sets of 10 push ups from my toes. So proud of myself ^_^
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Increasing in weights and going a full hour circuit training.
  • Pugwash4x4
    Pugwash4x4 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Went to Hotel Chocolat (a very VERY tasty UK chocolate shop) to buy chocs for the wife, and DIDN'T eat one of the free chocs from the tray they shoved under my nose, even when they asked Twice.

Very pleased with myself
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Today I ran 3.1 miles (5K) with a pace under 12 min/mile. 11 min 19 secs. A personal best. Now my new goal is to get it under 11 min/mile
  • benniesmother
    benniesmother Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    [yesterday] I resisted overindulging in beers, which is my kryptonite, and stayed within my calorie goal for the day!
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    That I haven't killed either myself or anyone else.

Winning.
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    my hubby wanted KFC for supper and instead of caving I took the time to go get myself a sub instead!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Going for Thai Food tonight (God Willing :happy: ) AND I'm taking the day off from my 10,000 daily steps ( I take a day off once or twice per week--I'll still do some outside walking, but not because I "have to" but because I WANT to and "get to"). Why is this something I'm pleased with? Because instead of fretting about my bi-weekly pig-out, I'm making myself cool-out and enjoy this day. :smooched: :drinker: :smooched:
  • bellalennon
    Options
    I'm proud that instead of staying and indulging in the catered BBQ at work today, I drove the 10 minutes home and spent my lunch break on the elliptical! :)
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my weenie PR of 140 lbs on deadlift today. Would love to double that in a years time.
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Today, on Week 4 Day 1 of C25K, I realized I can run. Such a crazy revelation. I can run, and I will run. And soon I'll start running further and longer...and try to beat my best times...and run a 5k without walking some of it like I did on my 1st. Super proud!
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Boss brought 2 trays of danish to the break room……didn't even go back to sniff.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that instead of staying and indulging in the catered BBQ at work today, I drove the 10 minutes home and spent my lunch break on the elliptical! :)

That's super star stuff...you ROCK!!!! :drinker: :smooched: :drinker:
  • emilyds
    Options
    It's getting harder and harder to get dressed for work every morning because most of my clothes are now too big. Today over lunch, I might go shopping.
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yesterday - I picked up a burger, fries, and soda for lunch for my wife and daughter. I ate a banana. some almonds, and a lot of water. AND I cooked an awesome healthy diner for my family so we all ate healthy.

Today - I brought my lunch to work (actually, I left it on the kitchen counter but my wife is bringing it to me). I used to get a something from the cafe and most of the time it was not so healthy. Now I bring my food from home which is much more nutritious.
  • Lisalisaw4
    Lisalisaw4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day two with no diet coke...big deal for me I have lived off the stuff for as long as I can remember!! Looked in the mirror and noticed some pretty good definition sneaking in from my first month of weight training.....decided the extra couple of pounds I seem to have put on from weight training is "ok" and stopped obsessing over it!!!
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    That I don't have any cravings. Those are my biggest downfall.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!