I have one so I'm guessing that makes me trashy to! :ohwell:
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Fine .. deleted to please the masses.
  • bergamese
    bergamese Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ^ Why do men think that women care about their opinions?
  • mingecrackers
    Options

I know right, it's *almost* like the opposite sex think that everything we do is for their benefit *rolls eyes*
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I don't mind some classy ones here and there, but the ones with full arms, neck back, chest is just disgusting and not to mention it looks retarded.

Perfect example; Left= hot, Right = disgusting.
    katvondtattooconcealer.jpg

Oh please, both of those are so Photoshopped she doesn't even look like a real woman.

I agree it most likely is touched up but I don't see how she doesn't look like a real woman...:huh: I see nothing abnormal about her. Yes, not EVERY woman looks like this...but some do.
  • Routerninja
    Options
    Love them, my fiancee has a bunch, it's pretty awesome :)
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    I have 14 Tattoo's and I think people who express themselves through body art are beautiful and creative....even if I personally don't like a design I love that someone has the right to be able to do what they want with their body, because after all, IT IS THEIR BODY.
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter what those guys think anyway. If a woman wants to get a tattoo, she has the right to get one.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Not my thing but I do enjoy looking at some arm and back sleeves on other people. They are more like art to me and the skin is the medium. I don't like small tattoos, especially a bunch on one person with no theme at all, but who cares because they are not on my body. I'm sure I have a style that is not for everyone too.

I tend to like piercings more. I like that they are not permanent for the most part but they can still be artistic. They don't fade over time or sag and if they do, you just take them out. I'm just not into permanent body mods.

The funniest thing about tattoos to me though is I bet in a generation or two there won't be that many tattoos again because all the kids will think they are uncool because their parents had them. Funny how things work in cycles.

To each their own.
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options

Yeah, this. A woman owns her own body.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Most likely a touch up? It's Kat Von D advertising her makeup and fragrance collection which includes a product to cover up your tattoos.She's advertising the efficacy of her product. And she clearly prefers the done up version of herself despite what anyone else thinks.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Lol my ex says he likes them but only to an extent... only dudes are allowed to have lots of ink in his mind, apparently. We broke up, I'm getting my next one in a few weeks making 5. I love tattoos and I think they can be wonderful on anyone.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    I don't mind some classy ones here and there, but the ones with full arms, neck back, chest is just disgusting and not to mention it looks retarded.

Perfect example; Left= hot, Right = disgusting.
    katvondtattooconcealer.jpg

Oh please, both of those are so Photoshopped she doesn't even look like a real woman.

I agree it most likely is touched up but I don't see how she doesn't look like a real woman...:huh: I see nothing abnormal about her. Yes, not EVERY woman looks like this...but some do.

Whoa, I thought she had more! With or without tattooes, she's a beautiful woman. I will say that I like her face better without the tats on them, but this is the first time I've seen her staring into the camera head on. I'm sure she's helped break down some barriers and stereotypes of tattooed women and yes, I think she's very feminine. I'm off of my soapbox for now.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I don't care for them for myself, but I appreciate the symbolism, meaning, and artistry on others. Having said that, I have been thinking it might be cool to get "Tasty Cake" emblazoned across my *kitten* in big, Catholic nun script.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Then again, I am approaching 50, so maybe "stale cake" would be more appropriate.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I have 7. Love tattoos!
  • inkchic
    Options
    i love ink ;)
  • Sarie_Bronish
    Sarie_Bronish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have them on my arms, on my chest, my belly and my legs.

Maybe I think a certain hair color looks stiupid on people, or a certain clothing style, but you know what? If you are not the one I sleep next to at night, I dont give a damn what you do with your body, because that is YOUR choice. I don't understand why so many people would invest so much time and hatred into a stranger, when they could be investing that time into themselves. Do they really think that by saying tattoos are disgusting, that I will stop getting them? lol.

My decisions are mine, and mine alone. If you do not like the decisions I make, oh well, they were never yours to make anyway. :)
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    lol
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    isnt it funny, people WITH tattoos dont give a damn if you have them or not,

people WITHOUT tattoos seem to be the ones with problems :D