Ladies, MUST HAVES in your make up bag?

Replies

• str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    chapstick
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    I cannot live wothout those oil absorbing sheets that take away any shininess on your face, especially in the summer. That and a really great neutral lipstick are what I can't be without.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    My makeup bag is more of a piece of luggage on wheels. Full of MAC, Bobbi Brown, MUFE, and Smashbox.....but, hey, it's what I do for a living.the one thing that's always in my purse....Chanel Gloss. Never leave home without it.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    My makeup bag is more of a piece of luggage on wheels. Full of MAC, Bobbi Brown, MUFE, and Smashbox.....but, hey, it's what I do for a living.the one thing that's always in my purse....Chanel Gloss. Never leave home without it.

Are you a freelance MA?
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    ❤ DIY tinted moisturizer (water-proof & oil-free)

❤ cornstarch

❤ 1 lipliner

❤ 1 matte lip tint
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Benefit mascara, Rimmel eyeliner, Clinique eyeshadow. Lots of different lip glosses. Benefit right now!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Dior Show mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, powder, tweezers :-)
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Lipstick for sure and possibly mascara, eyeshadow or liner..... <as I usually use shadow as liner too>:bigsmile:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    my beer

Actually, I do have a beer that I've been carrying around in my purse for a few days now. How you know you have an alcohol problem!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Is anyone else a member of Birchbox? For $10 a month they send you a little box of 7 or 8 high-end trial sizes and samples of skin care, hair care and makeup (you can customize your box somewhat by telling them what you're mostly interested in. For instance, I asked not to receive perfume samples). It's a great way to discover brands and products that you probably would have never come across. My eureka moment came with Benefit "They're Real!" mascara. Great stuff.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation
    Cover Girl translucent powder
    Rimmel soft black eyeliner
    And the darkest black mascara I can find. Still trying to find that perfect one.

Edited to add: MAC pigment shadows if/when I wear it.

And usually don't wear lipstick/gloss/whatever. If I do it's stuff from Bath and Body Works that's peppermint something or another or a bright red lipgloss.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Neutrogena sensitive skin moisturizer
    Maybelline BB cream in Light/Medium
    Covergirl concealer (for those gorgeous bags under my eyes) in Light/Medium
    Covergirl eyeliner (The twist-up kind, forget what it's called ) in black
    Covergirl 12-hr eyeshadow pallette, but I mostly just use a swipe of the dark purple my lids below the crease
    Maybelline Great Lash mascara in black

Just Chapstick on the lips. I have a couple of long-lasting lipsticks in pinks if I'm going to a wedding or something fancy.

I just subscribed to Ipsy so I'm looking forward to trying some different stuff!
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Black liquid eyeliner, eye shadow, concealer, and lip gloss or matted lipstick, and eyebrow pencil. There are absolute musts in my makeup bag.
  • breakhearts
    breakhearts Posts: 110 Member
    I need my gel eyeliner, powder, and mascara! :) Specifically, I use ELF's gel eyeliner, Pur 4 in 1 powder in light tan, and They're Real Mascara!:)

On THOSE days, I also have bronzer and blush. :)
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    bump for later :-)
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Wow, I'm feeling very sub-satandard here! I don't even have a makeup bag, let alone carry any around with me! I have a mascara and an eyeliner that stand in my toothbrush mug- both are irregularly used.

Hmmm maybe when I grow up I'll be a real woman :-/
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Great list. I am still having trouble finding perfect mascara without clumps...
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Mine is very simple. Eye lash curler. Covergirl mascara/Eye liner smash box mini bb cream and powder. sometimes I'll get creative and wear brown or blue eye shadows.. no particular brand.. just colors I like haha :)
  • Wow, I'm feeling very sub-satandard here! I don't even have a makeup bag, let alone carry any around with me! I have a mascara and an eyeliner that stand in my toothbrush mug- both are irregularly used.

Hmmm maybe when I grow up I'll be a real woman :-/

right with ya! I put on my moisturizer but that is it. Low maintenance. I just don't have time or knowledge of all that stuff :(
  • because im an oily Bish! Translucent powder and shine remover sheets are my must!!
    Eos lip balm
    Cover girl mascara Flamed out and clump crusher r the best!
    Jordana felt tip eyeliner
    Urban decay zero eyeliner
    Maybelline color tattoos
    Too faced shadow insurance
    Maybelline define a brow
    Thebalm mary lou manizer!!
    BE tinted mineral veil
    Maybelline vivids lipsticks! All of them!
    Bb cream as foundation (missha or garnier)
    Tons and tons of eyeshadow palettes!! :))

I wear makeup probably 1x a week though! But i like to be prepared!