anyone over or around 250 or have a lot to lose?

Options

Replies

• manda2980
    manda2980 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started at 400lbs and am now 255lbs. I completely understand where you are coming from. It's hard to find people whom you can relate to. Best of luck on your journey and feel free to add me : )
  • unbreakablemoth
    Options
    I started at 345 and I am at 296 this week--twinsies with one of the other posters! Feel free to add me (that goes for everybody) the more the merrier :)
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm around 260 right now. I was around 200 and losing, but then I got pregnant and had my daughter. I gained 30 lbs from her and then I got my birth control shot and gained another 30 lbs. Feel free to add me everybody!
  • Routerninja
    Options
    Started at 602, still have 175 or more left to goal, feel free to add me!
  • Shanny5909
    Shanny5909 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I needed to lose 140lbs and have lost 97 so far..please feel free to add me to your list.
  • dwsampson
    dwsampson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Going 330 to 200 as a goal. 24 pounds down now! I like to have people with similar goals around.
  • SharonAuvilDenham
    Options
    I'm just starting today. Let's say I'm closer to 300 than to 250 but will not go over 300! I did not start until dinner tonight but am serious enough to tell my husband he is eating right too! I want to lose until I look and feel better. I've just turned 50 and want to lose 2lbs a week if I can. I'm going to start out with 15 min daily on my exercise bike and work it up.
  • blackhawks25
    blackhawks25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Meeeeee I'll friend you! :)
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I started out @ 236 in March & am now @ 168, 68 lost so far. You can do this!!! Add me if you'd like!! :)
  • ashleykaykay93
    ashleykaykay93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am just starting out and want friends with goals like mine. I am around 280 right now, so i have a ton to lose also. We can do it together!
  • bonnymom
    bonnymom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I hit my heighest weight at the beginning of this year: 294lbs. I am down to 265 (as of this morning). I'm trying to get down to 130-140lbs. I'm also looking for friends. Feel free to add me!
  • psphillips031101
    Options
    I started my journey in June on my own at 315 pounds and have lost 55 pounds since then and 20 pounds since joining MFP. i am down to 260 and still have a long road ahead of me. Feel free to add me. I need lots of encouragement too!
  • lovelyfacex3
    lovelyfacex3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am around there. Feel free to add me. I just started my journey!
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!

I'm in a similar boat. I agree it's really hard to relate to someone who doesn't understand (including my DH who barely gains weight at all!) lol.

I started on May 15, 2013 weighing 278. I'm down to 217. I log daily so feel free to add me (or anyone else who's wanting supportive friends) :D.

Let's see stats for who's interested - 37 yrs old, 5'5". I can't even visualize a lower number than 215 atm lol. So that's what's reflected in my ticker. Lmao. Baby steps is my thought process.
  • punkyjones
    punkyjones Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose and I am always happy to have new friends! I am very active on here and I comment a lot.

Feel free to add me! Anyone else can add me, too!
  • chvygrl79
    Options
    Hey I actually literally just joined and am in the same boat. Trying to lose a lot of weight! I am about 250 and want to get down to 155. Today was a totally BAD day for eating for me because it was my moms birthday. So the dinner was not on my side as far as watching the fat and calories. But I had a goal of starting tomorrow and just wanted to get an idea of where I was. Looking at it all on paper definitely puts things into perspective ad to how much I eat and where I need to make changes. Anyhow, its nice to see someone else on here who also wants to lose a lot.
  • shegetsbetter
    shegetsbetter Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Highest weight was 262, currently around 235 and trying to get to 170 before my 30th birthday in 2014! Feel free to add, always looking for new friends!
  • celesteharris1806
    Options
    I am going to lose 130 pounds!!! I say that in a positive sentence !!! I weigh 260 pounds and it isn't easy losing weight alone we can encourage each other !
  • Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Im at 240 would like to be around 160ish. So thats a good 80 pounds!
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I am well over 250 and hope to lose a little over 100lbs. I know we are to look at things on a daily basis and make little goals, but it can be hard to focus on the little things when you have so much staring at you in the mirror. I was doing well on MFP then lost track and gained about 10 lbs back. But I'm here again! I need support too so friend request is on the way! Also any one else is free to add me!