anyone over or around 250 or have a lot to lose?

Options

Replies

• cokekitty
    Options
    Hey there! I started at 245, and I'm already at 230, which is something I never thought I could do. Calorie counting has never been much of a problem for me, but...exercise. Bleh!!! Luckily I've found some stuff I love doing, and since I started working out fairly-regularly, the weight's just been falling off. It's like night and day compared to where I was. My only disappointment thus far was that I just bought new pants a few months ago for school, and now none of them fit anymore!

My ultimate goal is 180, but if I actually achieve that, who knows where it'll take me? According to my BMI and stuff my healthy weight should be around 125-ish, but I doubt I'll ever get that low. For now I'm just aiming for 180.
  • ladyvaderpants
    ladyvaderpants Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started at 299 lbs and after almost five weeks I am at 279 lbs now.
    I have set myself lots of little targets along the way, my first is to be 265lbs by New Years Eve. My ultimate goal is to weigh 148 lbs.
    I started with walking half a mile every day, now I am walking a minimum of 1.25 miles every day at a brisk pace and am currently doing the 30 Day Shred.
    I am realistic that it will take some time to get to where I want to be, but I will get there.
    Please feel free to add me, and I will do my best to help with support, my diary is shared with friends so that they are able to take inspiration from foods that I am eating, and vice versa.
    Thanks and good luck.
    Lisa
  • lyricsmamma6469
    lyricsmamma6469 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just rededicated myself 3 months ago at 297 and I'm now down to 268. I'm looking for friends who are in my boat too! I'll add you. Good luck to everyone with their journey! Everyone else feel free to add me :)
  • Mish2032
    Mish2032 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started here 2 years ago after my son was born. I was around 270 then. I logged in a few times, then got busy. I did the same a year ago. This time I am trying to be serious for myself and my husband. I am around 250 and see why when I really log my food. I am working on figuring out how to continue to eat what I like, but keep the calories down. Thankfully, my son still eats healthily (he eats most of what I put in front of him). I hope to have healthier eating habits by the time he really begins to pay attention to our eating habits. Please feel free to add me.
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hiii :) I started last year at 328 and currently 251. I wanna get down to around 170/180 so still another 80 or so pounds to drop :D. I'm just getting back into all of this after maintaining for a few months so I'm always around here :D
  • celesteharris1806
    Options
    I know that portion control is hard so here is some advice I hope it helps you,for breakfast try water,egg whites, oatmeal with sugar substitute and cinnamon! Start by just eating healthy just for breakfast and continue eating the way you normally do the rest of the day!then the next day repeat your healthy breakfast then drop your carb portion for lunch or dinner in half try taking away what your over eating a half potion at a time eventually your going to be eating smaller portions and try to drink a bottle of water before every meal it helps you get full without the calories ! Hope this helps!
  • Samquentin1
    Samquentin1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Similar boat here! I started on 10/4/13, again... just hoping this will be the LAST time I diet to lose weight!
    I get on everyday. And am trying to add more friends with similar weight to lose, or have lost.

Please feel free to add me! (anyone for that matter, the more cheerleaders the merrier!)

:D
  • nzenczak
    nzenczak Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose almost 160 pounds and am always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me!
  • Tara061580
    Options
    Hello, you can add me as well.

I started (the 3rd time) and this time I started at 267.0, the heaviest I have ever been. I have a goal weight in mind, but this time decided instead of focusing on my ultimate goal weight, I am focusing on one day at a time, one pound at a time, one change at a time.

Best of luck!!!
  • michealqueen
    Options
    I started at 276 two months ago and am now down to 252. I hit a plateau at 265 for about 10 days, but have changed up a few things and have been making good progress. Feel free to add me.
  • Nicole65
    Nicole65 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have about 140lbs to lose, so feel free to add me as well. :)

ignore my ticker... it's set at a a midway goal for my macros/calories.
  • blondiebabe92
    blondiebabe92 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I started 257 am currently at 231 and I know the feeling, I'll add you!
  • PeaceVegan
    PeaceVegan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I have over 100 to lose myself ... feel free to add me as well! :happy:
  • tinyzombie
    tinyzombie Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Started in the 235 area, trying to reach 145. Feel free to add me please!
  • Lolly13
    Options
    Me too!

started at 285, Down to 253 atm and still going! need motivation and help to get back on track aswell :)
  • GiantBrownie
    Options
    I'm at 220-ish trying to get down to 145. I feel you, sister.
  • littleengine74
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Have stalled a bit lately so could use a bit of extra motivation as well. Feel free to add me!
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Started at 238 ....
    Currently Rockin size 8s : )

Of COURSE you can do it !!!
  • abickford82
    Options
    I don't have that much to lose, but I've been in that boat. My highest recorded was 247lbs., but I got sick and lost a ton of weight so I know I was well over 250lbs. at that time. That was in 2009. I'm sitting at 148 right now, and my ultimate goal is 125-130, but would love to add you. I'd love to encourage you along the way! :)
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    you can add me. :) I lost 40, gained back 20 and have about 60 left to go. on a good day i'm 250.