anyone over or around 250 or have a lot to lose?

Options

Replies

• maries2029
    maries2029 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm not at 250 but I'm at my heaviest weight ever of 220 and trying to get back under 200 to my ideal of 150. If you want to add me you can. I have a hard time staying below my calorie count too but I am trying and when I go over I either exercise more or count on the following day of working harder to stay under. Good Luck and I hope you reach your goal weight. Hopefully we can both add before and after pics soon!!
  • maries2029
    maries2029 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I started at 234.6 and I've managed to get down to 222.2 (as of Sunday morning). My goal weight is 135 pounds or less, putting me at 90+ pounds to lose in total (still have 87 or so to go).
  • tkthompson244
    Options
    Sure thing, i'll add you! I log daily and always have the site up so i'm usually around to chat... Started at 392 (heaviest) but i'm already nearing 50 off. Going to about 250 or 220~. Best of luck with your journey from here on out and grats on your first 4 lost.
    Congrats on that loss! That's awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • tkthompson244
    Options
    You are welcome to add me if you like. I started out at 220 and have lost 8 lbs so far. I still have 70 lbs to go but I know I will make there! Its hard to remain positive sometimes when you look at such a big number. I have tried to break it up some and I think it is helping me a little. I have a goal weight for Thanksgiving now and a goal weight for New Years Day. I really think the baby steps are the way to go. At least for me. That big number is very scary!!!!
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I started at 242 I am currently at 225.

50540473.png
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I started at 255 I am now ..225!! yay.. feel free to add me.
  • Cajones46268
    Options
    I am there for you if you are still looking for friends. I am at 265 now. Loss weight before and gained it back. Not this time! Can't afford not to. I have diabetes and high blood pressure. So sick of people telling me I have a cute face... Also sick of buying medicine. Come on... Let's do this.....!!!!
  • twistedbutterfly
    twistedbutterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • kelsiekae
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :) Anyone else with similar goals can feel free to add me too. Definitely helps to have friends who know what you're going through! Good luck to all.
  • tmwise83
    tmwise83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have a lot to lose. I am 278 right now and want to get dow to 150. Feel free to add me. Starting today with a program from a nutritionist and 5 days a week, hour long work outs. I need to do this. I can't fail again.
  • rebeccaaa_elizabeth
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am currently looking to lose about 50lbs. But, ultimately close to 70ish.
  • Spyly07
    Spyly07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just signed up and I have a bunch to lose. And they set my calories to 1200/day. Which sounds horrible. Add me to your list, I need support. :smile:
  • MoiKarina
    MoiKarina Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I started at 102 kg (224lb) I'm now at 92 kg (202 lb) and still have to lose at least 17 kg (37lb), so please feel free to add and we'll support each others in the effort. :flowerforyou:
  • vvvalentines
    Options
    I'm currently right around 295, my (ambitious) goal is to get down to 130. I might decide I'm happy at 170 (I'd be skinnier than any living woman who is related to me) but I wanted to "go for the gold" so to speak, and have a "healthy" BMI.

Feel free to add me! I track my food every day so I'm basically always on here.
  • sare_bear90
    sare_bear90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love to have you as a friend on here! I currently weigh 256 (started at 276) and am trying to get to 150. I lost the first 20 pounds very quickly but haven't lost any in a couple months. Anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • nikkis01
    nikkis01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm starting again after falling off the wagon - now I'm heavier than I've ever been before. I have about 175lb to lose and due to ill health I really need to stay on track this time! I'm looking for more friends, anyone who can help motivate me on my journey would be a godsend!!! I'm not working at the moment so I'm about most the time and will do my best to motivate others. I log every day on the net or my mobile so I'm never far away. Friend requests welcome, more the merrier!
  • psphillips031101
    psphillips031101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I thought I would post and update to this thread. The last time I commented I was down 55 pounds and now I am down 131 pounds. I started my journey on June 1st of 2013 at 315 pounds and am now 186 pounds. At 5 foot 6 inches I am officially no longer obese and now only overweight! I also am no longer on insulin, blood pressure meds or cholesterol meds. I work out and do weight training daily and I have run in two 5ks. That is something that a little over a year ago I would have never imagined myself doing. This past Sunday my husband and I took our bikes into Savannah and rode 22.4 miles. I am still working towards my goal and look for inspiration daily. Hoping everyone is on their path to a fit and healthy life.
  • CLM1227
    CLM1227 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This is AMAZING!!! Good job and congratulations!
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm exactly at 250 atm