100 mile challenge

Options

Replies

• soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    4 miles done today So my total=29 miles.

29 miles, Wow! I'm worn out. Going to hit the trail tomorrow and try to do 7 miles. Would be a great start to the week.
  • Tyravis
    Tyravis Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey this sounds cool. I have to fix my bike this weekend than I'll start on Monday Nov. 1. I usually ride ten too seventeen miles and when i walk i go four miles. So i usually do something five to six days out of the week. A hundred miles is a great goal. Thanks for presenting your challenge.

I just tried to fix my bike and bought the wrong size part. So that being said i will begin this challenge late and by walking. At least for tomorrow anyway, I bought an app pedometer for my Ipod touch so this will give me a chance to break it in. Good job everybody that has started and for those of us who are late starting we will complete this together. I think that's one of the great things about this challenge and goal is we are working together and sharing with each other our successes and progression. Thanks again for presenting this challenge.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    My mom and I walked two miles today, slowly getting there! :smile:
  • ToniMaybe
    Options
    Walked/ran another 3.43 miles today for a total of 6.68 miles....slowly catching up.
  • spellbinder25
    spellbinder25 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    forgot to see the miles today but i know its always more than 2.5 on the elliptical, so i'll consider it to be 2.5 for today...total so far is 13.7 miles...
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    10/31. 6.5 miles running
  • finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Options
    11/1/10- 10 miles bike, 1.25 miles walking

Total TD- 20.25miles
  • krg918
    krg918 Posts: 36
    Options
    Miles for week 1= 7:ohwell:

Goal for this week : 20

So far all on treadmill. Want to get out this week. Want to get all 100 by walk/run!!!
  • dmmihelcic
    Options
    11/1 6.7 miles elliptical
  • DoDo_78
    Options
    5 miles for today so my total = 34 miles :glasses:
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    I'm back in the challenge this week for sure...16km run today!
  • ToniMaybe
    Options
    1.5 miles running today, plus some on the elliptical. The distance button was broke, so unfortunately I couldn't see how far I went, but I figure it couldn't be less than 1.3 miles, based on stride length and strides taken and whatnot. So total=9.48 miles!

90.52 miles to go! I can do this!!
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    11/01/10 - 3 miles
  • rcsewell
    rcsewell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    11/1 - 5 miles on bike, avg 12.4 mph

5 down, only 95 to go! :smile: Next week, after the time change, I'll have to do most of it at night with my caving headlamp on, as it'll be dark when I get home.
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the game but I'm in. 25 days to do 100 miles! I did 9 miles (cycling) today.
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    11/01/10 - total to date 30 miles
  • spellbinder25
    spellbinder25 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    5.33 miles to day - threadmill + elliptical....total so far is 19.03 miles...
  • dmmihelcic
    Options
    2-Nov 6.7 elliptical
  • DoDo_78
    Options
    Hello everyone, i'm so happy we are doing this together, 5 miles done today So my total will be = 39 miles:smile:
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    i did another 1.5 on the treadmill and 2 on the elliptical last night
    today i did 1 mile on the treadmill and 3.5 miles cycling
    Total: 17 =]

Sun i walked a mile trick or treating with the baby
    And mon i did 3.5 miles on the elliptical
    So: total: 21.5, i still have some catching up to do =]