Replies

• cog62
    cog62 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are an inspiration!
  • mamagirl49
    mamagirl49 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    How awesome are you?!?! You saved your own life. You look so great!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump :drinker:
  • allicat1215
    allicat1215 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I got teary eyed just looking at the photos. Job well done!
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Losing 2 pounds a week for 3 years!
    People have a hard time keeping up that kind of weight loss for 3 or 6 months!

Well done, sir!
  • D_Dub
    D_Dub Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You're a beast and role model for us all!:drinker:
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Awesome !
  • MandyPie621
    MandyPie621 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!
  • starchile
    starchile Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    LOL...I opened your post, looked at your pix...and said aloud "DAYUMM!!" LOL...you are looking REALLY good!

Great job!!!
  • CEMH1
    CEMH1 Posts: 33
    Options
    Nothing that hasn't been said by so many above me, but I haven't said it, and totally think you deserve it and more. KUDOs, awesome, you are such an inspiration, your transformation is unbelievable and you look amazing! I'm sure the journey was beyond hard, but your determination and sheer will is shown to all. Congrats and keep on living! :-)
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring!!!
  • myst036
    myst036 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is amazing Ed! Bully for you. I too have had a three year journey but have lost over 155 now with about 9 to go. I too just had a panniculectomy and lost 8 pounds with that.

It has been a downward adventure in the best way possible and I now have a better quality of life, which I am sure you can attest to. Its been the most rewarding thing I have ever done and for me, it was just a case of being honest with myself and giving up the excuses and just doing what had to be done.

I now love working out and hiking, walking and roller skating. I now live my life where before I was just existing.

Again Congratulations and keep up the fight! =]
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Woww Amazing!!! :smile:
  • awak3ned
    Options
    Awesome job, very inspirational. I've seen so many of your tickers with 100lb loses, that is amazing. I hope to be able to get close to that!
  • RickyLuvsMary4ever
    Options
    amazing work there, could you message me the link to your web site, i would love to hear about your story
  • karrindrwd
    karrindrwd Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW is all I can say. To stay motivated for so long and come so far. You must be super proud of yourself. Seeing this inspires me, I am only trying to loose 40 lbs and at times it seems so difficult. Thank you for posting your results, they are truly inspiring :)
  • jujulmyers
    Options
    Congrats, (((THUMBS UP))) and great shoes!
  • jennalovely89
    Options
    my jaw dropped! absolutely amazing!! GREAT JOB! <3
  • DaveDavisson
    Options
    Great job, brother. Stories like yours are what keep me motivated
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!