NOVEMBER- 30 day shred

Options

Replies

• dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'd like to participate too! I actually just bought the DVD today and started the Fat Smash Diet today too.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Completed.....wasnt in the mood to exercise today so I was planning to exercise in the evening but ended up taking my sis somewhere. Therefore I didnt exercise until 11:30 pm. BUT I did do the 30 Day Shred and 35 mins on my elliptical.

I also plan on doing each level for 10 Days. So I will weigh in after each level is complete. (My 30 Day Shred Weigh-In Dates: Nov 11th, Nov 21st & Dec 1st). As far as my measurements, I'll just wait until Dec 1st.
  • jlallen
    jlallen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping in here a lil late I started yesterday. Made it half way the my 8 mth old decided I'd had enough me time lol! Better today!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete. Monday, Wednesday and Friday are my 100 pushup challenge days so my arms feel like jelly after all the pushups and the pushups in level 1. Altogether I did 35 regular pushups and 30 "girlie" pushups.
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Day 2 completed (just posting today). I have started and restarted this 30DS soooooo many times and quit around day 6. I have to keep going this time. Anyways, since I've done level 1 so many dang times from starting over so much, I was so excited that I did 10 regular push ups last night! :) I couldn't believe it. Then I had to break down to modified. Oh well.

Will do Day 3 tonight. :)
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Day 2 completed (just posting today). I have started and restarted this 30DS soooooo many times and quit around day 6. I have to keep going this time. Anyways, since I've done level 1 so many dang times from starting over so much, I was so excited that I did 10 regular push ups last night! :) I couldn't believe it. Then I had to break down to modified. Oh well.

Awesome job on the pushups!!! When I started back in May I couldn't do 1 regular pushup. They are really a great all over workout too.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Don't discount those modified push-ups. As long as you start out with doing a few regular ones it is ok to drop down to modified. Soon, the modified will be a thing of the past.
  • think48
    Options

Awesome job on the pushups!!! When I started back in May I couldn't do 1 regular pushup. They are really a great all over workout too.
    Thanks! I know, it's amazing, I think I could do 2 just a few months ago.
  • think48
    Options
    Don't discount those modified push-ups. As long as you start out with doing a few regular ones it is ok to drop down to modified. Soon, the modified will be a thing of the past.

Thanks, I can't wait for that day! I refuse to do pushups at the gym b/c I'm so embarrassed, lol. I'd love to be able to do them in good form (8 of the 10 were in very good form last night - YAY!) so that I won't be so ashamed of my lack of muscles. :)
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i completed day 2 last night around 11pm. it was late, but i did it immediately following my hot yoga class, which was an extreme workout in itself. i really didnt think i would make it through the 20 minute video but i did! so i was pretty proud of myself. im also using the treadmill during the day to add to the cardio, already i can see my figure changing which is AWESOME, since i had a baby 2.5 months ago. i just cant wait to get rid of the belly and i can see it going. yay!

i have the 3 pack of dvds from jillian: the yoga, metabolism boost, and 30 day shred. i hope to get to a point where I can do at least 2 of them back to back.

keep up the good work ladies!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete....Keep up the good work ladies!
  • amyisley17
    Options
    I finished day 3!! My arms and shoulders are sore, but I will still continue:)
  • SharonDelorey
    Options
    Day 3 complete. I was fairly sore today so I thought it would be really hard to push myself through today's session, but surprisingly, it wasn't bad at all. I've also decided to kick it up a notch and do 100 jumping jacks at the end of my Shred workouts.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Day 3 not as sore today so I was back to giving it 100%, now I'm shaky but its a good shaky...I even made it through the jumping jacks in the warm up and the first set of them...so trust me for me that is something...Hopefully I won't feel as bad tomo as I did yesterday.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete. I was fairly sore today so I thought it would be really hard to push myself through today's session, but surprisingly, it wasn't bad at all. I've also decided to kick it up a notch and do 100 jumping jacks at the end of my Shred workouts.

Great idea. Before the chatter starts in your head that says you can't do something just put on you shoes and start to do it.
  • edinat
    edinat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Ok guys today i completed day 3 as well.. It was ok those lunges are killing me....but oh well i got this, and let me tell you for 20 minutes according to my new HRM that i just bought today :) i burned 241 calories, my HR was avg 142... this exercise is almost better then 30 minutes on my Elliptical!

GOOD 2 more days and we are half trough 10 days:)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 3 this morning, managed all the Jumping Jacks, some of the butt kicks and jump ropes and increased my intensity in the strength and abs.
    For a laugh, I decided (after I'd showered and made my brekkie) to have a nosy at Level 2... Urgh! I will so be following Anita.

BTW: Anyone else notice that Natalie does a lot of slacking, when she doesn't think she's being filmed????
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Finished Day 3 this morning, managed all the Jumping Jacks, some of the butt kicks and jump ropes and increased my intensity in the strength and abs.
    For a laugh, I decided (after I'd showered and made my brekkie) to have a nosy at Level 2... Urgh! I will so be following Anita.

BTW: Anyone else notice that Natalie does a lot of slacking, when she doesn't think she's being filmed????

Wouldn't you like to see how one of these is filmed and how many times they stop and start or don't give it a 100%. That's why I don't feel too bad when I have to take a few seconds break.
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Day 4 done!!! I know it's just 4 days but I already feel stronger. I'm VERY sore in my back...guess it's working...lol!!!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options

Wouldn't you like to see how one of these is filmed and how many times they stop and start or don't give it a 100%. That's why I don't feel too bad when I have to take a few seconds break.

I HAVE to take a break, mainly for a drink and a rub down (sweaty Betty, that I am), but also I can't get up and down as quickly as they do!!!!!!!
    Day 4 on Saturday!!!!