Just Jealous.

Options

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I get jealous when my husband gets hit on by other men because I just can't compete with that. Other women? Meh. Then it's just flattering.

I also get jealous when Cranq flirts with other MFP members besides me. So does my husband.

So much jealously, so much.
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My bestie calls me 'catnip' I don't get it and I certainly don't court attention...

I guess some people are just more 'out there' than others but she shouldn't be jealous, I am assuming you are happily married and intend to stay that way, but telling her wouldn't hurt once in a while. We women are mostly insecure at the core...
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    haha I wouldn't be jealous if my significant other was chatting up someone attractive--- that's just part of life sometimes--- but if the woman said to me afterwards, "don't be jealous"? Oh, no :grumble:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    It is natural to find other people attractive but openly showing attraction and flirting is very disrespectful to your spouse. I would never disrespect my husband like that. And if I did show some other man I was attracted to him and flirted with him all in my husband's face...if this man did have the temerity to then say to my husband 'don't be jealous' it is likely that my husband, an easy-going, laid-back kind of man usually, would knock his teeth down his throat.

Basically you and this woman dogged your wife out and then she had the nerve to go rub it in your wife's face. :noway:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    This was a week ago and you're still thinking about it? Seriously sounds like it became a way bigger deal than it should have been...

Don't be jealous. He'll be thinking about you having posted in his thread for at least another week.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    hey OP! ...stop stealing my new catchphrase! :angry:

very-angry-boy.jpg
    [/quote

Sounds like somebody's jealous.
  • sweet_blasphemy
    sweet_blasphemy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey, jealousyyyyyyyyyyy

Gin Blossoms will never die :heart:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    This was a week ago and you're still thinking about it? Seriously sounds like it became a way bigger deal than it should have been...

Don't be jealous. He'll be thinking about you having posted in his thread for at least another week.

I'm jealous of his good memory. I need to do more brain puzzles so I can have the OPs incredible memory.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    So did you get a tree?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    i feel u!!

You're fabulous. I bet you get a lot of attention when you go out.

They're just jealous.

i am fabulous!!! thank u!!

i still owe u a sonnet

Will your wife be jealous if you're flirting with a man?

Gotta keep your options open.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Hey, jealousyyyyyyyyyyy

Tomorrow we can drive around this town and let the cops chase us around past is gone and something might be found to take its place.
    :heart:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    hey OP! ...stop stealing my new catchphrase! :angry:

very-angry-boy.jpg

Sounds like somebody's jealous.

i see what you did there... now cut it out! :angry:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Over thanksgiving weekend, I was out and about christmas tree shopping with my wife and she went over to go look at the tall ones and I was by the short ones and there was an attractive middle-aged woman there looking at trees. We struck up a conversation but even though I was attracted and it was a flirty conversation my wife seemed a little upset when got back.

The woman when she was leaving the aisle said something like "don't be jealous" and then she was on the ground, and my wife said "don't fall so fast when I hit you." the end

FIFY
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    So you can flirt with other women, and your wife should just be ok with it?

I wouldn't be jealous if she flirted with other men. They're often jealous of me with her, I can tell by the way they look at me.
  • BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    So what kind of tree did you get?

hahaha....nice...
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

I wouldn't be jealous if she flirted with other men. They're often jealous of me with her, I can tell by the way they look at me.

I'm jealous of the guy's that get jealous about not flirting with your wife.
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    That would have been the perfect opportunity to suggest a threesome.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    So did you get a tree?

We got a Douglas fir, seven footer, but that's because I like to trim the scraggly ones off the bottom and then shorten it up a bit.

It looks pretty sweet, but I'm afraid it's going to be forever associated in my mind with my wife's jealousy. I just want to pull all the branches off and throw it out the door.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    nothin wrong with that.
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    Jealousy is a bi#&@. First I agree with above poster if the other woman has the balls to say "dont be jealous" then she would most definitely be tasting her own blood. Second who cares people flirt all the time. My husband flirts and so do I. He lets me hang out with men and knows im not cheating on him. Hell I will show him flirty text or whatever. He flirts with women and I gotta agree some of them are freakin hott. (No homo). At the end of the day I come home to him and he to I. Everyone gets a littlle jealous at times and be glad ur wife still gets jealous. When she stops u might have a problem.