Just Jealous.

Options

Replies

• JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    It is natural to find other people attractive but openly showing attraction and flirting is very disrespectful to your spouse. I would never disrespect my husband like that. And if I did show some other man I was attracted to him and flirted with him all in my husband's face...if this man did have the temerity to then say to my husband 'don't be jealous' it is likely that my husband, an easy-going, laid-back kind of man usually, would knock his teeth down his throat.

Basically you and this woman dogged your wife out and then she had the nerve to go rub it in your wife's face. :noway:

^This exactly. My boyfriend would NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR disrespect me. He's a very outgoing person but there is a difference between having a lively or friendly conversation and having a "flirtacious" conversation. The fact that you admitted it was flirtacious literally makes you a jerk. You should apologize to your wife, and next time don't put yourself in a situation like this. Also, you should never let anyone male or female disrespect your wife either. You are wrong on so many levels.

And just for emphasis, I will repeat. That chick would have been eating my fist. :angry:

But my wife WAS jealous. Cute stranger lady was right. It's a character defect if you can't look in the mirror and acknowledge what you see. This woman certainly helped me that afternoon and I think if my wife were more mature she would've thanked her too instead of trying to treat me like a housepet.

Whether that other woman;s assumption was correct or not was besides the point. She shouldn't have been flirting with you in the first place, and she shouldn't have addressed your wife that way, period. It's disrespectful. Whether your wife was jealous or not that is between YOU and YOUR WIFE.

I'm thinking it might be best if your husband goes and buys the tree by himself this year.

Is this addressed to me? If it is I don't get your point. I'm not actually married, but regardless, my boyfriend and I spend every single day together. I don't have this problem bc my boyfriend would NEVER have a "flirtacious" conversation with another woman (probably even in my absence he wouldn't do this) and he ABSOLUTELY would NEVER let anyone talk to me like that.

You've been together less that three months, haven't you.

Actually, we've been together for 3 years and 2 months. And close friends for 13 years.

Well, there you go. You guys spend every day together hence no chance for him to get his flirt on.

Okay that's my fault. I should be more literal. My boyfriend and I spend ALMOST every single day together. He is free to do what he wants and go where he wants. He chooses to spend his time with me. In fact we were invited to a friend's halloween party and he asked me if WE were going, and I told him I'd rather him just go and have fun because I knew there would be women there in slutty costumes, and that's just not my scene. He went without me. When he came home, he told me there were 2 girls there that were dressed pretty slutty, they were snobs and he actually ended up cursing them out. Then we stayed up for a little bit, had some drinks, had some sex, and went to bed :drinker:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    So you can flirt with other women, and your wife should just be ok with it?

I wouldn't be jealous if she flirted with other men. They're often jealous of me with her, I can tell by the way they look at me.

Yeah but isn't it kinda bad form to do that in front of your wife, and for the lady to actually act like a b!tch to her saying don't get jealous, that's pretty rude and If I were you I probably would have shut that lady down for being rude to my wife because I respect and love her.
    It works for me.
    jealous sex mmmmmm
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I'd slap the taste out of the woman's mouth for talking to me like that.

Okay, here's another to put on the Do Not Fly list for prone to extreme physical violence without cause. I'm not able to keep score any more. Where's that Chocolate Diet lady with her program so we can know who's on whose side?
  • Grendel07
    Grendel07 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    lmfao. really? I wouldnt literally punch her for saying that; but thats my initial feeling of course.
    MOST PEOPLE CALL IT A FIGURE OF SPEACH!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Can I be jealous too?

Please don't. It will only make me jealous

No problem....no jealousy here.

Oh and look at the continual quotes happening.
    Good job Bert.....

I'm confused about this.
    With love,
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    So you can flirt with other women, and your wife should just be ok with it?

I wouldn't be jealous if she flirted with other men. They're often jealous of me with her, I can tell by the way they look at me.

Yeah but isn't it kinda bad form to do that in front of your wife, and for the lady to actually act like a b!tch to her saying don't get jealous, that's pretty rude and If I were you I probably would have shut that lady down for being rude to my wife because I respect and love her.
    It works for me.
    jealous sex mmmmmm

IN for jealous sex
  • fattofit84
    Options
    Im jealous of OP's over inflated ego... ugh :eyeroll:
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    It is natural to find other people attractive but openly showing attraction and flirting is very disrespectful to your spouse. I would never disrespect my husband like that. And if I did show some other man I was attracted to him and flirted with him all in my husband's face...if this man did have the temerity to then say to my husband 'don't be jealous' it is likely that my husband, an easy-going, laid-back kind of man usually, would knock his teeth down his throat.

Basically you and this woman dogged your wife out and then she had the nerve to go rub it in your wife's face. :noway:

^This exactly. My boyfriend would NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR disrespect me. He's a very outgoing person but there is a difference between having a lively or friendly conversation and having a "flirtacious" conversation. The fact that you admitted it was flirtacious literally makes you a jerk. You should apologize to your wife, and next time don't put yourself in a situation like this. Also, you should never let anyone male or female disrespect your wife either. You are wrong on so many levels.

And just for emphasis, I will repeat. That chick would have been eating my fist. :angry:

But my wife WAS jealous. Cute stranger lady was right. It's a character defect if you can't look in the mirror and acknowledge what you see. This woman certainly helped me that afternoon and I think if my wife were more mature she would've thanked her too instead of trying to treat me like a housepet.

Whether that other woman;s assumption was correct or not was besides the point. She shouldn't have been flirting with you in the first place, and she shouldn't have addressed your wife that way, period. It's disrespectful. Whether your wife was jealous or not that is between YOU and YOUR WIFE.

I'm thinking it might be best if your husband goes and buys the tree by himself this year.

Is this addressed to me? If it is I don't get your point. I'm not actually married, but regardless, my boyfriend and I spend every single day together. I don't have this problem bc my boyfriend would NEVER have a "flirtacious" conversation with another woman (probably even in my absence he wouldn't do this) and he ABSOLUTELY would NEVER let anyone talk to me like that.

Actually, we've been together for 3 years and 2 months. And close friends for 13 years.

Well, there you go. You guys spend every day together hence no chance for him to get his flirt on.

Okay that's my fault. I should be more literal. My boyfriend and I spend ALMOST every single day together. He is free to do what he wants and go where he wants. He chooses to spend his time with me. In fact we were invited to a friend's halloween party and he asked me if WE were going, and I told him I'd rather him just go and have fun because I knew there would be women there in slutty costumes, and that's just not my scene. He went without me. When he came home, he told me there were 2 girls there that were dressed pretty slutty, they were snobs and he actually ended up cursing them out. Then we stayed up for a little bit, had some drinks, had some sex, and went to bed :drinker:

Did he mention what kind of tree they had at this party?
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

That's another thing: I'm always honest with my wife.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of people to beat up for making me jealous. Thanks interwebz for making me understand how to handle all those feels.

Crank? Where you at? I have a punch or two to throw your way. HOW DARE YOU make me jealous.

:flowerforyou:

can you give her a smack for me...i'm really just too tired today. mmmmkthanks.!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    So did you get a tree?

We got a Douglas fir, seven footer, but that's because I like to trim the scraggly ones off the bottom and then shorten it up a bit.

It looks pretty sweet, but I'm afraid it's going to be forever associated in my mind with my wife's jealousy. I just want to pull all the branches off and throw it out the door.

Sounds nice. Is it real or fake?

Oh jeeze. I'm sorry. This was at the Home Depot. They have live trees in the parking lot which is where we were.

Okay, so you were by the live trees then. This is all starting to make sense. The attractive woman reminded you of your mom when she was middle aged, amirite?
  • kyleekay10
    Options
    Im jealous of OP's hard work and dedication to fitness that makes him a prime piece very attractive man meat

FIFY
  • sjohnny
    Options

Your boyfriend sounds like a true gentleman. The very embodiment of style and grace.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Wait?! Does this mean that your wife needs "consoling"? IN!!!!
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    Okay, so you were by the live trees then. This is all starting to make sense. The attractive woman reminded you of your mom when she was middle aged, amirite?

oh my god.
    oh my god what does this mean??
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options

I heard he has an overinflated penis to match.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Just to be straight here you'll flirt with other women and let them insult her in front of you and make her feel uncomfortable and angry, but that's her problem for not being mature? I just don't get that.

I refuse to take ownership of her emotions. No one can make you angry but you. It's science.

so it was ok for the other woman to insult her and you were ok with that because she was being jealous that her husband was openly flirting with another woman right in front of her face, where do you draw the line from harmless flirting to inappropriate, do you have a line or does that just start at physical contact?

Thanks I am going to go home and sex my hubs up for respecting me and my feelings enough to know that something like that would piss me off and he loves me enough not to let another woman insult me because of him. He's a real stand up guy apparently those are rare.

but sometimes they're well done. well at least mine is.

Mmmm man meat

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :explode: :angry: :grumble:
  • sjohnny
    Options
    lmfao. really? I wouldnt literally punch her for saying that; but thats my initial feeling of course.
    MOST PEOPLE CALL IT A FIGURE OF SPEACH!

I'm 100% sure that most people don't call it that.
  • kyleekay10
    Options

I heard he has an overinflated penis to match.

IN
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options

I bet he doesn't/wouldn't. You've already displayed your willingness to inflict seriously bodily injury on others for simple words.

Oh geez. I wouldn't actually assault her, but I would tell her allllllllll about herself and she would feel ashamed. I have a way of making people feel stupid when they do something stupid and it involves disrespecting me. If she didn't like hearing the truth about herself and tried to put hands on me though, that would be another story.

It was more emphasis. I'm a lover not a fighter. She absolutely deserves a fist to the mouth, but I'm not going to jail for a slut, she's not worth that.

And like I said, I would never have this problem, because I would never be with someone who treated me like this or allowed other people to treat me like this.

But what if instead of feeling ashamed she just thought you were ridiculous and laughed hysterically and said "ooh. musta touched a nerve."? What then Little Miss Prone to Extreme Violence?

I'm sorry, are you stupid or something? I said I wouldn't ACTUALLY assault her. I've literally been in 2 fights my entire life. One when I was 7 years old and my best friend was picking on me, and one when I ws 14 years old - when a woman was assaulting my aunt for no good reason and I punched her in the face.

To answer your question, I would be satisfied that I got say my peace, and that my man was going home with me, and she was going on her sluttly little journey looking for other women's men instead of finding her own. Not that big a deal really but if someone is going to disrespect me they will get told the f*** off. end of story.