Are women interested in men with muscles?

Options

Replies

• MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    If nobody else is going to say it, I will. That picture isn't that useful.

Those men have pretty different body types and fat distribution patterns. Compare the shoulder-to-waist ratio of 15% guy with that of 20% guy and the amount of abdominal fat of 30% guy with that of 35% guy.

FWIW, I have the boobies and ill-defined abs of 25% guy and the shoulder-to-waist ratio and visible ribs of 15% guy.
    If your worries are what a woman thinks then I got some bad newz cuz.
    Wanna know what I know about you? Worrying about being attractive to the people you're attracted to is probably the most normal thing in the world.

I think the pic is meant to give a "general idea" of what it looks like....
    It is not meant to be 100% accurate....
  • MityMax96
    Options
    35% has that sexy man pelt thing going on that adds hotness. Meeoww! Seriously why do none of these dudes have chest hair?

So you like chest hair?

I prefer without....
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda diggin' the 25% guy.

I think 6-25 all look great! MANY things are more important, but I don't think I've ever seen a man in real life with too much muscle.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

35% has that sexy man pelt thing going on that adds hotness. Meeoww! Seriously why do none of these dudes have chest hair?

yeah it is a good thing when your lady pillows have something soft and furry to brush against
  • Nt2Badhuh
    Nt2Badhuh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I think muscles are attractive. I have never put too much thought into it but I just thought about it and yeah I do comment on guys with little arms or the pooch or the bird chest, I am not mean but I do notice. I will overlook it for a nice guy but just to answer the question Muscles are attractive. Even the big body builders that I find to be disturbing im like " wow thats too much but those are some niiiiiiceeee arms"
  • 25point4
    Options
    I'm 12 what is this? Seriously, I'm 6'5, relax bb, I got your traps.

And to the kid who thinks he knows anything about me. Nice arms, mirin hard. *kitten* routine?
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Precisely my point, it doesn't give such a good general idea.
    Visually, I would have said 30% guy is fatter than 35% guy.

ETA:
    And to the kid who thinks he knows anything about me. Nice arms, mirin hard. *kitten* routine?
    Low intensity, high reps.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I like looking at a man with muscles. It's nice to appreciate someones hard work.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • 25point4
    Options
    image_zps8a41306c.jpg
    If nobody else is going to say it, I will. That picture isn't that useful.

Those men have pretty different body types and fat distribution patterns. Compare the shoulder-to-waist ratio of 15% guy with that of 20% guy and the amount of abdominal fat of 30% guy with that of 35% guy.

FWIW, I have the boobies and ill-defined abs of 25% guy and the shoulder-to-waist ratio and visible ribs of 15% guy.
    If your worries are what a woman thinks then I got some bad newz cuz.
    Wanna know what I know about you? Worrying about being attractive to the people you're attracted to is probably the most normal thing in the world.

It's a stupid *kitten* worry. Everyone has their own opinion of attractiveness. So why not try to be happy in your own skin and not give a phuck what anyone thinks. Hard work, strive for success, and better yourself. These are the things I think about not what some sloot thinks about me.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    Precisely my point, it doesn't give such a good general idea.
    Visually, I would have said 30% guy is fatter than 35% guy.

Ok mate, well if the pic doesn't work for you, and help you figure out what a certain percentage of BF would look like, then don't use the pic....
    Find something that works for you, so you understand what BF% looks like.
  • Safiyandi
    Options
    What kind of bodybuilders did the study use? There's a huge difference between a natural bodybuilder (HOT HOT HOT) and someone who's been abusing insulin or has HGH gut or whatever (nooooooo).
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

So you like chest hair?

I prefer without....

I love all body hair on men, it's just so... Masculine, I guess!

yeah it is a good thing when your lady pillows have something soft and furry to brush against

Yes! :blushing:
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    It's a stupid *kitten* worry. Everyone has their own opinion of attractiveness. So why not try to be happy in your own skin and not give a phuck what anyone thinks. Hard work, strive for success, and better yourself. These are the things I think about not what some sloot thinks about me.
    Okay, now you make more sense and I can mostly agree with you. I'm also going to disagree a little. As this thread has clearly shown, while different people consider different things attractive some things are more likely to be considered attractive than others and there's nothing wrong with admitting that you want to skew the odds in your favour.

FWIW, I'm happy with the amount of muscle mass I have so I'm not really working on getting more (as you pointed out).
  • KristinNicole82
    KristinNicole82 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Not everyone likes muscular men especially body builders. Just like some men don't like fit women. Personally, if you dont have muscles, keep walking I am not interested. I workout too much to date someone who doesn't. Muscles are sexy.
  • Kowee84
    Kowee84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options

So you like chest hair?

I prefer without....

you like ur men without chest hair.. thats interesting :p hehehehehehehehhehe
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Men with muscles are hot, but bodybuilders.... not. IMO
  • MityMax96
    Options

So you like chest hair?

I prefer without....

you like ur men without chest hair.. thats interesting :p hehehehehehehehhehe

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

I was actually saying that from a personal perspective..... :bigsmile:

silly girl.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    Just like some men don't like fit women.

Said no man (I know) ever!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MityMax96
    Options
    I workout too much to date someone who doesn't. Muscles are sexy.

Hey baby.....:flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: