Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Trollin.jpg
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    No such thingas being to fat to be a stripper. In fact, one of my girlfriends went to amateur night once (to watch not perform) and the person who won... was 8 months pregnant. No joke.

I think that sums up the quality of our local strip clubs.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    on a serious note..a fat stripper aint getting my money ...

170 aint fat...I say go somewhere else. It takes all types...somebody will like what you are offering. :drinker:
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    =I was desperate for money, so I decided that being a stripper was the quickest way. So, I went in and she said "You're a really cute girl but you need to slim down on the sides and in a month when if you do, you are very welcome to come back."
    I'm sure that I'll get a lot of comments like "that's being a slut" or "that's hoeish" or that I'm disgusting but I'm in need of money for many, many reasons. My point is, I thought they had chunkier strippers too and I'm only 170 pounds and 5'5. I mean, do they only want skinny people? I don't understand....Maybe I just went to the wrong place but there's no others near me.

You've just got to find people with the right kind of taste

And for all the ones who are saying they wouldn't give their money to a fat stripper... they're not gonna get your money but I reckon there's something you're not gonna get either with that attitude.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt tip any strippers who are over 120lbs.

I would, but only the tip.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

holy wow. Even I wouldn't get tipped. Balls. Wait. I'm not a stripper...
  • Kennesaw24
    Kennesaw24 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hilarious.
  • Kennesaw24
    Kennesaw24 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well, might be if you're only 5'5"...
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    guess you like short strippers.
  • nohaynicknamesdisponibles
    Options
    There are a lot of other ways to make money...
  • m_johannes
    m_johannes Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ha HA! Jolly good.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    bahahahaha this can't be serious...

^ What he said
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I bartended at those places and I had to hire the girls... And just because you're thick doesn't mean I didn't hire you.. I hired you based on you personality. If you can't talk to a customer you can't sell even if you're a 10+ bombshell. Our best seller was around your height at 240 and she averaged near a grande every night she worked and she didn't even sell privates, but drinks..... So I would go to another establishment.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options

I would, but only the tip.

:blushing:
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    So... basically you're losing weight to strip, not to be healthy? :frown: .... backing out of thread...
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options

And for you... What are you going to do bring your own scale before you approve your wallets tipping abilities?
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    OP is clearly trolling, no pics on her profile.

Speaking in generalities, 5'5" and 170 is overweight. A healthy weight is at least 30 lbs less than that.

The body standards for strippers are high.
  • JakeMcl2013
    JakeMcl2013 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Technically, you don't have to be skinny to be fit, you can embrace your curves while having enough body strength and flexibility to hold your weight on a pole. Plus, you aren't fat, but still, you can tone up your body before beginning that job. As long as you aren't a prostitute or a trashy stripper that works at a crappy joint, you aren't a "hoe" or "piece of trash", all you have to do is brush up on your flexibility, strength, dancing ability and personality, and that place should hire you, if not, find a job elsewhere. Money is money, good luck. Just don't let the men touch you, also, take a personal defense class (just in case).
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Werid thread is weird.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

And for you... What are you going to do bring your own scale before you approve your wallets tipping abilities?

There is something called judgment sweetheart.

LMAO

120 pounds at 5'10"? 120 pounds at 5'3"?

You don't even know what 120 pounds looks like. Nice try, though.