A girl who activeley pursues a man with a gf...

Options

Replies

• angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Though I'm not saying its right, you're putting far too much blame on the girl and not your boyfriend. She isn't responsible for keeping YOUR relationship together. He is.

In my opinion, its far more pathetic to assume your boyfriend doesn't have control over his own actions and gets a free pass because some girl was pursuing him. Your boyfriend is clearly a POS. Leave him. You'll be much happier.

You deserve better. Promise.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    We_were_on_a_break.gif

:laugh:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    So... how should this girl who is actively pursuing a man with a GF log her calories burned while in pursuit? Would HRMs be the way to go here?
    ^^ LMAO YOU ARE TERRIBLE.

Well I couldn't find 'pursuing a taken man' in the exercise database, and Google was not a big help either.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Though I'm not saying its right, you're putting far too much blame on the girl and not your boyfriend. She isn't responsible for keeping YOUR relationship together. He is.

In my opinion, its far more pathetic to assume your boyfriend doesn't have control over his own actions and gets a free pass because some girl was pursuing him. Your boyfriend is clearly a POS. Leave him. You'll be much happier.

You deserve better. Promise.

Exactly. And stop buying his bs "mistake" excuses. It's not like he tripped, fell and landed in her *****. Y'all know what word that is.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else think the healthiest, most productive thing from a relationship standpoint that the OP can do is to forget either person ever existed? Take a little time off, cool down, and then start dating others.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    We_were_on_a_break.gif

^^^ LMAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • angelams1019
    Options
    A girl who actively pursues a man with a g/f.....is seriously the most pathetic person in the world. I found out three days ago that my boyfriend of 5 months lied to me. He had slept with this girl that I didn't even know he knew.......

but opinions please

my opinion (since opinions were requested)

a man with a girlfriend who actively sleeps with another girl is the most pathetic, followed closely by the girl who keeps forgiving him and taking him back. the chick pursuing him would rank 3rd most pathetic in this list.

my second opinion- just break up

Yes. Yes. And YES!!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    My husband of 19 years was actively pursued by a woman 15 years his junior. She was relentless. I begged her to stay away, so we could figure out if we could get our marriage back on track. We have two kids. She wouldn't back off. This is the second marriage she interfered in.

Yes, my husband made the choice to cheat. But she preyed on someone who was going through a tough time. She didn't have the decency to stay away. Any girl who will go after someone in a relationship is disgusting.

But see again in this case, clearly that door was even so remotely cracked welcoming the attention from another woman....I really think most women wouldn't even bother trying to pursue a taken, or married man if the man in the first place made it very clear there was not even a smidge of hope. Even something a tiny as a flirtatious smile would be enough to encourage a woman that in inclined to go after a married man.

Agree!

Yes, and there were issues. However, she exploited that for her own satisfaction, at the expense of me and my family. Perhaps I would still have ended up divorced. But a decent person would have stayed away when the wife asked.

I'm sorry, I can't imagine how painful that was for you. I probably would have kicked her *kitten*, just because I don't share and I would be more than willing to prove that to her. But I most likely would have kicked his *kitten*, too, if he was encouraging her at all.

I divorced him. He begs to come home daily. The grass wasn't greener.
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    He's playing both of you! Move on girl ~ there are more fish in the sea! you'll like yourself better for it!
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I would seriously question anything he ever said/showed you again. I went through this with a SO for longer than 5 months, then he ended up marrying the other woman; still called me. I had to change the number (before texting got really big). I have since found out, he cheated on her too, and now they are divorced.

They are both at fault, and they do not change!!!! leave now, you'll be much happier in the long run.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    So... how should this girl who is actively pursuing a man with a GF log her calories burned while in pursuit? Would HRMs be the way to go here?
    ^^ LMAO YOU ARE TERRIBLE.

Should she make sammiches to eat back said burn?
  • kgbenny
    kgbenny Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Having sex with her is kind of leading her on.

Bingo.
  • Losing75byDecember
    Losing75byDecember Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Damn girl! Why don't you ask your BF if you can join them? Seriously, a 3some with another woman is very hot!!! Bet he'll love it! ;)
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    He led her on just enough to have a contingency plan. A real man would have sacked up and gotten a hotel room alone or stayed a male friend's place. You don't text another woman every single day for months and hide it if you're doing nothing wrong. It's time to move on. If he really loved you and believed in the relationship, he wouldn't need a contingency plan.
  • angelams1019
    Options
    From OP:
    If they wanted you, they would be with you. Ladies, we are classier than that!! Sorry so heavy for a Tuesday morning, but opinions please

But....He WAS with her.....MULTIPLE TIMES!! (And PROBABLY more times than you even realize)

Open your eyes babe! Stop wasting your time. You only have one life to live.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    My husband of 19 years was actively pursued by a woman 15 years his junior. She was relentless. I begged her to stay away, so we could figure out if we could get our marriage back on track. We have two kids. She wouldn't back off. This is the second marriage she interfered in.

Yes, my husband made the choice to cheat. But she preyed on someone who was going through a tough time. She didn't have the decency to stay away. Any girl who will go after someone in a relationship is disgusting.

But see again in this case, clearly that door was even so remotely cracked welcoming the attention from another woman....I really think most women wouldn't even bother trying to pursue a taken, or married man if the man in the first place made it very clear there was not even a smidge of hope. Even something a tiny as a flirtatious smile would be enough to encourage a woman that in inclined to go after a married man.

Agree!

Yes, and there were issues. However, she exploited that for her own satisfaction, at the expense of me and my family. Perhaps I would still have ended up divorced. But a decent person would have stayed away when the wife asked.

I'm sorry, I can't imagine how painful that was for you. I probably would have kicked her *kitten*, just because I don't share and I would be more than willing to prove that to her. But I most likely would have kicked his *kitten*, too, if he was encouraging her at all.

So sorry that happened to you! Hopefully you are better off now. Messing with a guy with a girlfriend is not cool at all, but messing with a married guy with a family is just...awful.
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My opinion: paragraphs are your friend

*takes 2 tylenol*

LOL
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options

Agree!

Good for you!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I've always thought posting your personal issues on the web helps .......
  • Ninguneado77
    Options

Agree!

Looking at your pics…I fail to understand how he did not see he had it all…his loss