Worst kiss you ever had?

Replies

• SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    In the passenger seat of my dates car, he had just dropped me off home and immediately leaned over and planted his face onto mine. Next thing I know he's trying to insert tongue which I promptly rejected and pulled away because at that point he was pretty much leaving a lake of saliva around my mouth.

GROSS. GET THAT OUT OF HERE.
  • xoemmytee
    xoemmytee Posts: 162 Member
    There was this guy with a beard.
    I like girls.
    Enough said.
  • romanaXOX
    romanaXOX Posts: 400 Member
    There was this guy with a beard.
    I like girls.
    Enough said.

hahaha yeah that just about covers it
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    Imagine kissing somone who is drunk then pukes in front of you. Not sexy. What can I say, I can't hold my bourbon!!!
  • RJay64
    RJay64 Posts: 135
    8th Grade. Larry Sanders. Tasted like one of those Kraft singles wrapped cheese slices.
  • FTSTL
    FTSTL Posts: 260 Member
    And?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Uh, with someone that had never kissed anyone before. I could even kiss better than that, when my friend taught me.
    Sigh.. Good kisser, my friend lol.
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    At the end of a mediocre date he whipped his "business" out DURING OUR FIRST KISS!!!
    .... while standing on the steps in front of my apartment building....

pulled away and asked what I was "going to do with it"

:noway: :noway: :noway:
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    My first kiss at 19 (I know lol) it was horrendous and put me off for 2 years lol
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    The one where she hurt my teeth..lol
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    the *kitten* got over excited and lunged at me and literally cut my chin with his teeth, I thought f**k this, he aint kissing me and ran away!
  • It was the1rst one. I was 13 hanging out in my best friends grandfathers RV he slipped over to my side of the table we bumped heads then kissed. I didn't have a clue what the heck I was supposed to do especially when the tongue came into play. What I remember the most was the drool running down my face thinking what do you do with the spit??? Ah youth!!!
  • Ugh and ew, this sounds very familiar. Last guy I kissed was slobbery like a Saint Bernard. I think I even heard him slurp. He was 35, just no no no.

OMG!! This all the way but this was a high school boyfriend. I hated to kiss him because of that.

^^^^^ Yep.. except it was a first date, needless to say, the last.
  • At the end of a mediocre date he whipped his "business" out DURING OUR FIRST KISS!!!
    .... while standing on the steps in front of my apartment building....

pulled away and asked what I was "going to do with it"

:noway: :noway: :noway:

Kick him in it.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    I was 18:
    Guy kissed like a stiff lipped frog and hit my tooth so hard with his that mine chipped , i tried pushing him away but when I started gagging after feeling something slimey and weird (Lettuce that he left in my mouth from his prior dinner)...that's when he let go and backed off.... I ended up slapping the taste out of him...
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    How awkward!

A guy burped in my mouth once during a kiss. I mean, I'm a nurse...I don't get grossed out easily, but that was pretty disgusting because we had just eaten dinner.

Yeah, that burp erased all gender considerations. I think I just puked in the back of my mouth. Just a little bit.

I think we have a winner here! That's just disgusting!

I think my worse is the guy who would only peck me on the lips! Come ON man! I want to be turned on with a kiss...not walk away feeling like I just kissed grandpa!

I totally relate to the last one! Gimme some passion please! But then again, not so much that you end up licking my face!! :wink:
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    OMG!! I can't read these anymore, I am going to throw up at my desk!!!

YUCK!
  • Probably the tranny one night in a dark bar when I was completely hammered. Was pretty awkward when I felt his third leg brush against my thigh.
  • Never been kissed. :-(
  • ElikaCousland
    ElikaCousland Posts: 62 Member
    He sneezed. In my mouth.

I didn't even know how to react. I just kinda stared at him wide-eyed, like "....did that just really happen?" He wasn't even phased! Just sniffed, wiped his nose on the back of his hand, and leaned back in for more! I was like UH NO.