parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mjs3z5WZS91rsepxno1_500.gif
  • StephyGetsHealthy
    Options
    http://www.whyihatedogs.com/10-reasons-why-i-hate-dogs/

I read your list

1: not if trained and only to alert if properly trained
    2: Actually the reason you kennel train is because a dog prefers a clean environment and does not mess where they sleep.
    3:Groom the damn dog, I also expect you to wash your *kitten* so you don't smell
    4:Mine will only get angry if you try to harm his family, otherwise he loves and tolerates everything. This is a well balanced dog, just like a human needs to be balanced.
    5:Not most slime you, mine does ...he is a mastiff, he only slimes me if he drinks and i do not wipe his mouth.
    6: far from ugly, but this is just a personal opinion
    7: They need to be a part of the family same as all the members. They only go mental if they are unbalanced just like a person
    8: Only if you provide no toys and don't teach them...Think giving a 3 yr old child a crayon and no paper or rules...your walls will be beautiful
    9:Clean the yard and train to relieve in only 1 area. I love my back yard and spend many fun family days back there.
    10:My Mastiff's best friend is a cat...she is evil to all but him.

You don't need to like dogs, but making generalizations is just asinine.

I didn't write this, I just googled "I hate dogs" and quite a few websites popped up, that being one. Which just goes to show there are more than just me in the world who do not like dogs

Of course there are people who hate dogs.
    There are people who hate cats, there are people that hate kids.
    Most people don't go to a forum specifically for that thing just to talk about how much they hate them.
    tumblr_mrtsmh4ckp1rv94ppo6_250.gif
  • linzchapates
    Options
    Hmmm, not really... the warm and friendly welcoming you wonderful folks are providing is quite entertaining.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Hipster-Dog.png
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mxlb0ckwaP1qbyxr0o1_500.gif

Can we get back to the funny dog gifs?

That is a cat.
  • linzchapates
    Options
    http://www.whyihatedogs.com/10-reasons-why-i-hate-dogs/

I read your list

1: not if trained and only to alert if properly trained
    2: Actually the reason you kennel train is because a dog prefers a clean environment and does not mess where they sleep.
    3:Groom the damn dog, I also expect you to wash your *kitten* so you don't smell
    4:Mine will only get angry if you try to harm his family, otherwise he loves and tolerates everything. This is a well balanced dog, just like a human needs to be balanced.
    5:Not most slime you, mine does ...he is a mastiff, he only slimes me if he drinks and i do not wipe his mouth.
    6: far from ugly, but this is just a personal opinion
    7: They need to be a part of the family same as all the members. They only go mental if they are unbalanced just like a person
    8: Only if you provide no toys and don't teach them...Think giving a 3 yr old child a crayon and no paper or rules...your walls will be beautiful
    9:Clean the yard and train to relieve in only 1 area. I love my back yard and spend many fun family days back there.
    10:My Mastiff's best friend is a cat...she is evil to all but him.

You don't need to like dogs, but making generalizations is just asinine.

I didn't write this, I just googled "I hate dogs" and quite a few websites popped up, that being one. Which just goes to show there are more than just me in the world who do not like dogs

Of course there are people who hate dogs.
    There are people who hate cats, there are people that hate kids.
    Most people don't go to a forum specifically for that thing just to talk about how much they hate them.
    tumblr_mrtsmh4ckp1rv94ppo6_250.gif

the initial post said "Why are dogs so needy"....that doesn't exactly scream "I F***ING LOVE DOGS" when you think about it...
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I love dogs- but circumstantially- like if you have your own property and place- apartments? HELLZNO.

But right now I'm definitely on the "cat" side. Taking care of a dog in the city is so much of a chore- and so limiting- my BF has a dog- and he is SO needy - that when we talk on the phone- Chaz cries the ENTIRE time. He also is just a chore- extra work for taking trips- making arrangements- they are just by nature- more high maintenance than a cat.

He is just constantly NEEDY.

He was a rescue I think that's part of it.

Shrug- some people are dog people- some people are cat people- some people are baby people some people are horse people- thankfully we don't ALL love and hate the same thing- god- how boring the world would be if we did.
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Feel free to create your own thread about how much you hate dogs and we''ll go there and tell you how much we love them.

tumblr_mj7l0i3XIu1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

How could you not love this face??
  • dbmata
    Options
    People are not defined by circumstance... I didn't judge your character or tap into the psychology of why people depend on codependant needy animals to make their lives fulfilling just because you like dogs... Don't make it personal, just accept that some people don't like dogs.

You still haven't said anything funny or cute... so you haven't really contributed anything to the topic, see what I mean? It's a topic about funny and cute.

My apologies! Here's one for you;

How do you turn a baby into a dog?

Pour some gas over it and light a match... WOOF!

Buenas tardes!

I'm amused that you didn't even allow one minute to elapse before proving me right. Your poor family.
  • StephyGetsHealthy
    Options

the initial post said "Why are dogs so needy"....that doesn't exactly scream "I F***ING LOVE DOGS" when you think about it...

/shrug.
    I'm not going to join the argument. I regret saying anything in the first place.
    It became fairly obviously quite quickly that the people on this thread love dogs.

tumblr_m294fuz2yD1qeizo5o2_500.gif
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

Yes there are those people but they did not feel the need to share with people in a thread clearly of animal lovers. You would not win an argument here, nobody really cares how you feel about dogs, and personally I find it silly that you want to express your opinion about dogs to dog lovers, they like their dogs more than they would probably ever like you.
  • linzchapates
    Options
    People are not defined by circumstance... I didn't judge your character or tap into the psychology of why people depend on codependant needy animals to make their lives fulfilling just because you like dogs... Don't make it personal, just accept that some people don't like dogs.

You still haven't said anything funny or cute... so you haven't really contributed anything to the topic, see what I mean? It's a topic about funny and cute.

My apologies! Here's one for you;

How do you turn a baby into a dog?

Pour some gas over it and light a match... WOOF!

Buenas tardes!

I'm amused that you didn't even allow one minute to elapse before proving me right. Your poor family.

You're right you win. You win the world. My family is so bad off and doomed for failure because I don't like dogs, YOU CALLED IT! There's a participation ribbon at the back door for you on your way out.
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow. I hope you don't raise your kids to be half as dumb as you are. Kthxbai.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    You're right you win. You win the world. My family is so bad off and doomed for failure because I don't like dogs, YOU CALLED IT! There's a participation ribbon at the back door for you on your way out.
    tumblr_mu57csQVaF1s8wvgro1_400.png
  • dbmata
    Options

You are really good at willfully missing the point.
  • linzchapates
    Options

Yes there are those people but they did not feel the need to share with people in a thread clearly of animal lovers. You would not win an argument here, nobody really cares how you feel about dogs, and personally I find it silly that you want to express your opinion about dogs to dog lovers, they like their dogs more than they would probably ever like you.

Perfect, Less presents to buy for at christmas! In all seriosness, does it matter if they like me? NO... Does it matter if I like dogs? NO.... Sweet jesus, when someone posts a title such as "Why are dogs needy?" is it completely out of the realm of possibility that someone could interpret that as a conversation open for debate?! Had it been titled "I LOVE DOGS, THEY ARE THE REASON I BREATHE" I would have steered clear of that bad boy indefinitely.... Geesh! But now, I find the personal attacks towards me all to prove you're a better person (than me) all because I said I hate dogs to be rather facinating... Very "GroupThink" mentatilty going on.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

Someone got her panties in a bunch
    dog-stealing-underwear-A-300mk083111.jpg
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

Perfect, Less presents to buy for at christmas! In all seriosness, does it matter if they like me? NO... Does it matter if I like dogs? NO.... Sweet jesus, when someone posts a title such as "Why are dogs needy?" is it completely out of the realm of possibility that someone could interpret that as a conversation open for debate?! Had it been titled "I LOVE DOGS, THEY ARE THE REASON I BREATHE" I would have steered clear of that bad boy indefinitely.... Geesh! But now, I find the personal attacks towards me all to prove you're a better person (than me) all because I said I hate dogs to be rather facinating... Very "GroupThink" mentatilty going on.

But when you opened the thread and saw that people were posting cute .gif's that had dogs in them, were talking about how much they like dogs and posting pictures of their own that right there should have told you that this is a thread where animal lovers were going to be.

And I doubt you would have steered clear of a thread that stated it was for dog lovers. Based on what you've said here and the fact that this was CLEARLY a thread about how awesome dogs are you would have charged in and said the exact same things.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    6.png
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am :) People love me, and love the fact I am not afraid to defend myself. Just because someone doesn't like something doesn't make them socially unacceptable... Dogs are the bane of my existence... public forums= public opinions... build a bridge and get over it, not everyone loves dogs!

See you next Tuesday!

HA!