Barista refused to remake my drink or add more milk to it

Options

Replies

• lwakeman1
    lwakeman1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Side note:

"Whipped cream": Cream that had been subjected to whipping to achieve a frothy, thick consistency.

"Whip cream": Cream made from a whip? :huh:

th?id=H.4872070384848210&w=196&h=183&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

Sounds vaguely hot, but still not something I'd want in my coffee. :laugh:

Leave the poor girl's grammar issues out of it! Can't you see she is hurting? What if she had asked for Shave Ice. Next summer she will probably need to stop talking about that, too! Oh no, the inhumanity of it all! :laugh: :drinker:
  • eissak
    eissak Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Because no one cares about the whipped cream in your coffee. You're making a big deal out of nothing.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    All this butthurt over a coffee
  • workoutgirl141
    Options
    Side note:

"Whipped cream": Cream that had been subjected to whipping to achieve a frothy, thick consistency.

Leave the poor girl's grammar issues out of it! Can't you see she is hurting? What if she had asked for Shave Ice. Next summer she will probably need to stop talking about that, too! Oh no, the inhumanity of it all! :laugh: :drinker:
    What is Shave ice?
    Speaking of ice, thats another problem I have when I get iced drinks, they put too much ice in it.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    h2A466A5A

This complaint would be better suited for FB, people got serious issues here. Like refraining from Starbucks.

---Coke-aholic 58days sober!

this cat rocks!!!!
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    A53yL5DCQAAWVoe.png
    what is that pic for?
    Why I'm glad you asked!

Here's a bridge. Get over it.

Here's a straw. Suck it up.

Here's a full cup. Shut the full cup.

:flowerforyou:

Don't tell my wife, but I think I love you for this.
    Dawwww, thanks! Just for that, I won't eat your children. :wink: I actually own JoRocka the credit; she linked to the video from whence the gif came.
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat the petty stuff... and don't pet the sweaty stuff!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    i thought it was bad the other day when there were only 4 nuggets in my five piece until i read about this tradgedy.......stay strong!!

• pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I am so upset, I had a drink made at Starbucks and when they made it they showed it to me and from what I could see it looked good but I waited a bit and when the whip melted the drink was like an inch down from the rim! So they had filled it up with an inch of just whip cream and when I showed them this and explained it and asked for more milk they refused to do it and refused to remake it saying well I showed it to you before and its just fine, well I couldn't tell before that they used so much whip cream. And they refused to remake it and told me to stop talking.

LOL - this can't be serious, right?

You're in for a tough life if this is the kind of stuff that makes you "so upset".
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    A53yL5DCQAAWVoe.png
    what is that pic for?
    Why I'm glad you asked!

OMG...I LOLed!! :laugh: :laugh:

Why can't I stay away from this thread?? Glad for the Friday afternoon amusement!!
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. You want your drink the way you want it. Nothing wrong with that. I have never had Starbucks refuse to remake my drink or change it the way I like it, if they mess it up. Honestly, its their job to get it right. If you wanted mediocre coffee you'd go to 7-11.

You seriously used your first post on this pathetic thread?!

OP, Get over it.
    There are real problems in the world. Like that missing chicken nugget.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I would have just opened my purse and added whiskey
  • Safiyandi
    Options

Whiskey has a funny way of solving so many of life's problems like that. :3
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    starbucks_zps4ced02f4.png
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    Really? Wouldn't it ruin all the other stuff in your purse? Anyways, that'll fix their wagon!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Walk over by the napkins and stuff where they have the milk you add yourself and pour some in. Problem solved.

That was my VERY first thought.

well know- first thought was

are you FCKING kidding me?

Talk about FWP's... then I through the same thing as you.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    A53yL5DCQAAWVoe.png
    what is that pic for?
    Why I'm glad you asked!

I've corrupted MFP with this.... that's awesome.

seriously FWP ... FTMFW.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    Walk over by the napkins and stuff where they have the milk you add yourself and pour some in. Problem solved.

That was my VERY first thought.

well know- first thought was

are you FCKING kidding me?

Talk about FWP's... then I through the same thing as you.
    That's how I knew it was a troll and felt free to play along.
  • lwakeman1
    lwakeman1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Side note:

What is Shave ice?
    Speaking of ice, thats another problem I have when I get iced drinks, they put too much ice in it.

It's a snow cone by another name!

Good thing this girl's generation didn't have to worry about little things, like WWII!

Keep-Calm-And-Carry-On-270204075
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    This reminds me a story from my first experience with Starbucks. Prior to the bucks my only knowledge of cappucino is what you would find in a cappucino machine at a gas station (ie. Sugar filled french vanilla goodness in a cup). So the first I go to starbucks i order a cappucino. My mom asked me if I was sure and I insisted. So I get my cappucino, i got to take my first sip, and blech! WTF? Why am I drinking foam? Wheres the dang cappucino? Where is the sugar?

Long story short, I marched back into that starbucks and asked them why they only filled my cup half way. After the amazed stares, they were like, "You ordered a cappucino, and that is how they are made". Me, being the cultured, gas station drinking cappucino connoisseur I am retorted with "Oh no, I have had plenty of cappucinos before, and this is not it! Might I also say this is the worst cappucino I have ever had! If that cappucino machine at Qwik Trip had a tip jar I might be obliged to contribute knowing the superiour product they possess! I demand satisfaction!" (my response may be over exaggerated for dramatic effect)

So after some convincing they made me a latte. I drink lattes now.

Moral of the Story. OP, try harder and get the job done. Don't be a quitter and then whine about your failure on an internet message board.