Barista refused to remake my drink or add more milk to it

Options

Replies

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Wow! no offence everyone but your all being really rude. OP ignore the haterz. There just jelouse and being rude, no offence.

No OFFENSE taken, but I assure you, no one here is JEALOUS. Are you f!cking kidding me with this?

Im not gunna lie that was rude. Why yell and swear at strangers?
    Because you have horrible spelling and grammer. Truely.

Jesus Tap-dancing Christ that hurts.

You think I dont allready know that? I know that allready. Why act like your better then me and be rude tho that only makes you look like your not smart. No offence. I wasnt meen to anywon just made some spelling arrors. It must be nice up their in your catle!! :mad:

*edit for typeos

Are you positive you edited your spelling errors? Completely sure? Maybe you should recheck your work, then hand it back in, you "may" get a better mark.

Surly you cant bee series?

airplane-dont-call-me-shirley.gif

What does Kelsey Grammar have to do with this?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Read her post aloud! Read it as she writes it! You actually get to use full lung capacity if you do this! The run on sentences will get all that carbon dioxide out...Was this the point of this ridiculous post? What is Whip cream anyway? It is whipped cream and it is far from healthy!

wait...wut?
  • ArisSarantakos
    ArisSarantakos Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wahh Wahhh Wahhh WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:drinker:
  • mo135
    mo135 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    OP, thanks for the pages of entertainment. I'm sure the folks reading at the other places you posted this were just as concerned for your mental well being as we are. Now I'm off to visit our local Starbucks.

https://www.facebook.com/Starbucks/posts/10152063302883057
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131213122031AAPsli0
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This is the second forum I've seen this post on today, it is clearly a big issue...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Wow! no offence everyone but your all being really rude. OP ignore the haterz. There just jelouse and being rude, no offence.

No OFFENSE taken, but I assure you, no one here is JEALOUS. Are you f!cking kidding me with this?

Im not gunna lie that was rude. Why yell and swear at strangers?
    Because you have horrible spelling and grammer. Truely.

Jesus Tap-dancing Christ that hurts.

You think I dont allready know that? I know that allready. Why act like your better then me and be rude tho that only makes you look like your not smart. No offence. I wasnt meen to anywon just made some spelling arrors. It must be nice up their in your catle!! :mad:

*edit for typeos

Are you positive you edited your spelling errors? Completely sure? Maybe you should recheck your work, then hand it back in, you "may" get a better mark.

Surly you cant bee series?

airplane-dont-call-me-shirley.gif

What does Kelsey Grammar have to do with this?

eye+twitch.gif
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

*edit for typeos

:noway: That was the edited version?!
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Hoping that it IS a troll, but if not...
    If it was a take-out mug, they were leaving space so you could put the lid on and still get a decent amount of cream.
    If that factor was important to you, perhaps you should have ascertained it when they asked if it was ok - use a stirrer as a dipstick?
    If it had been me (a long time ago), I'd have probably remade it if I wasn't busy and you weren't being a total ****.
    If you had asked to speak to the person in charge and told me you were unhappy I would have made got it made again. After, quite possible you would have got a 'free drink' voucher; better to give a drink (that costs pennies) away for free than have someone shouting in the storing annoying others.

Finally... wasn't all this what those big protests were over? Definitely saw a tweet from an iphone about too much cream. Didn't seem to change anything then either :).
  • coloprincess16
    Options
    The starbucks near my house has the nicest workers, HOWEVER, they think waiting is "hip" or "in." I have to make sure I am not in any kind of rush if I grab a coffee from there because they feel like your time doesn't matter..sometimes really annoying tbh.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    oie_2416034mKvQ4FZS.gif
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    this-drink-i-like-it.gif
    jennifer-anniston-gif-ya-think.gif
    :laugh:
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options

*edit for typeos

LOL edited
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, just sometimes, its worth sitting back and reading 7 pages on an important topic like this.
  • mo135
    mo135 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, just sometimes, its worth sitting back and reading 7 pages on an important topic like this.

Sadly, this wasn't one of them.
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Or maybe they knew they were dealing with a drama queen.

This.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I am so upset, I had a drink made at Starbucks and when they made it they showed it to me and from what I could see it looked good but I waited a bit and when the whip melted the drink was like an inch down from the rim!

Quality first post.

One topic poster.

Yeah, not a troll...
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    The starbucks near my house has the nicest workers, HOWEVER, they think waiting is "hip" or "in." I have to make sure I am not in any kind of rush if I grab a coffee from there because they feel like your time doesn't matter..sometimes really annoying tbh.
    One of the first days I worked at the second store (my local store I had been employed for hadn't opened yet) a deputy manager gave me an excellent piece of advice that often kept me going when it got irksome.
    "The customers, they are scum."
    Sure, I had a laugh and even genuinely got on with some - but overall, I'd say that was the impression we had.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I'm confused - what is the issue?

You'd already logged your calories for the day and too much cream put you over? Or not enough milk means you need to make up calories somewhere?
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

Sadly, this wasn't one of them.
    Well, I've had fun. Get into the spirit of it!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I didn't find this today at work! I could have screwed off work for about 30 minutes reading this drivel instead of wasting my evening.