Are you for or against NUDISM!!

Options

Replies

• RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    Personally I think there's nothing funnier than a neckid(naked) man running full out. But I'm just quirky that way.:wink:
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I am against it for the same reason you wipe off equipment at the gym with a towel.

And if you knew anything you would know that you always sit on a towel or (wait for it) wear something! Oh and not to bust your safe little bubble but just think about how many girls probably wear skirts and dresses without panties who are sitting on the seat you are sitting on on the bus, at the coffee shop, swanky restaurant . . . Perhaps you should wipe everything down.

I think you dropped your sense of humor.

No just not sure who is being serious and against nudists because they are evil sexual deviants and those who are being sarcastic. :flowerforyou:

Peace??

I wouldn't have thought that to be humor either simply because that's the first thing that people ignorant to nudism usually say/think. :flowerforyou:
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with it. People tend to think that nudists are perverts who just want to see each other naked, but that's not so. Nudists live where being naked is just as normal as us wearing clothes. They think nothing of being nude. They aren't sexually aroused by it or anything. They're just naked. That's all.

And they don't go walking around in public nude unless they are in one of their nudist communities. Otherwise, they wear clothes to be respectful to non-nudists.

THANK YOU!!!

As with everything that is not understood people have misconceptions about people who are in certain lifestyles because of what they heard or what hey are afraid of. Do it once and you will find that not only is it liberating but naked people are some of the least pretentious mist genuine and nicest people you will ever meet.

Edited for fat fingers on the iPhone.

@jennieb - Having tried it once before, I would totally agree with your statement. Not a nudist, but respect the feelings and lifestyles of others. Most people there are very relaxed and non-judgemental.

The voyeurs are the ones that you need to watch out for.
  • jedgarner11
    jedgarner11 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    definitely for, I often visit them. there is a site like this one for like minded individuals...
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    came for boobs. left disappointed.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    ZOMBIE THREAD!!!!!
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I couldn't care less if anyone wants to be nude or not...even if they look a bit like a zombie to begin with...If they are ugly, I just won't look.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    boy, it sure turned into a real sausage fest in here.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I'm for it.

Being naked is awesome.
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    for
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I've gone to music festivals hosted at nudist camps.
    I've participated but I'm not sure it is my thing.

Doesn't bother me if other people do it though.
    Bodies are just bodies, nothing weird about it.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I simply do not care.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    For
    AANR's slogan: Nude when possible; dressed when practical.
  • jaydeemorrow
    jaydeemorrow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Definitely for it!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,295 Member
    Options
    I'm a fat girl, and I love being naked! The best feeling in the world is taking a nude swim in the Yuba river followed by a nap on a warm boulder. Nothing better. People can look away if it's too pale or scary. :bigsmile: