Ladies...At what height is a guy creepy short to you?

Options

Replies

• salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Height has never made a guy creepy to me, how some guys act on the other hand, can be creepy. I have dated guys anywhere from 5'2" to 6'4" and it is all about attraction and personality. I would not be attracted to a creepy guy, so to answer the question no height is too "creepy short".

FWIW - "creepy short" is a very offensive term
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    I'm a height snob. Anything under 6' is sort of a deal breaker. Don't judge, I'm 5'8'' and want to feel dainty.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Besides, it doesn't matter when we're horizontal anyway. :devil:

Ron Jeremy is short and creepy. He claims it does matter when you're horizontal.

ron-jeremy.jpg
  • Healthy_Hunnie
    Healthy_Hunnie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It makes me sad how shallow some girls can be. This thread is disappointing on so many levels.
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    It makes me sad how shallow some girls can be. This thread is disappointing on so many levels.

It's only because you are 6 feet tall. Call me shallow, but at 5'2 I like guys to be taller than me.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options

• PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and had a boyfriend who was about 5'2" and didn't mind in the least. He was super fit, and studied MA and yoga. He was very bendy :D
  • DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    As a short guy (just under 5’5”) I get tired of women looking at us like we have a third eye, no matter what other positive attributes we may have, just because we have to look up to look them in the eye. The other thing that is tiring is that it is perfectly ok to put a guy down because he is short. No one thinks twice about it being ok that a woman would automatically reject a guy because he is 6 inches shorter that her, and make jokes about it. Fat guys as long as they are tall, are big teddy bears, short guys get the label “creepy little guy”, even when we are fit. I was just testing the waters to see how women feel, and if I was right about how shallow most are. One post kinda nailed it with “girls care about height, women don’t.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    At least when a man judges a woman on her weight, it is something she can control. With a man's height, not much you can do there.
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    1ft 2
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    in on misc thread
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    As a short guy (just under 5’5”) I get tired of women looking at us like we have a third eye, no matter what other positive attributes we may have, just because we have to look up to look them in the eye. The other thing that is tiring is that it is perfectly ok to put a guy down because he is short. No one thinks twice about it being ok that a woman would automatically reject a guy because he is 6 inches shorter that her, and make jokes about it. Fat guys as long as they are tall, are big teddy bears, short guys get the label “creepy little guy”, even when we are fit. I was just testing the waters to see how women feel, and if I was right about how shallow most are. One post kinda nailed it with “girls care about height, women don’t.

First of all, I don't think people should be judged on their preference, it takes all sorts to love all sorts there is enough diversity to go around. I would never look at a short guy and judge his height, but I also will not date someone less than 4 inches taller than I, there are really personal reasons to that though, lets just say I need to feel protected. All looks are personal preference yes, but when someone calls people nasty names like creepy, thats crossing the line. But I also feel that judging someone's prefences and calling it shallow is not cool either. I have been called slut many times cos I am blonde with big boobs, no matter what I wear, I have been treated like a slut, so I am speaking from a place of understanding here. I don't mind if people prefer girls who look less voluptuous or blonde or whatever and I don't think I would judge someone on them not liking big boobs and blonde hair combo. I get heaps of dirty looks, but it's what you feel about yourself that matters most, personality and confidence speak volumes.
  • ajaxe432
    ajaxe432 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy who was 5'5, which is one inch taller than me. I thought I could overlook it, but with short stature also comes small body size lol. I couldn't hack it. A guy has to be at least 5'8 for me to date him.
    Haha!! Superficial award goes too^^^^^^.
  • NessaWilde
    NessaWilde Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    There is no height at which a man becomes "creepy" I wouldn't ever judge someone in that way over a physical characteristic that is out of there control. I do tend to be attracted to taller men, but I also like men with long hair and I a find certain accents very attractive. I don't consider men without all these traits "creepy".
  • ajaxe432
    Options
    Off topic but I never understood why tall women, 5' 11"+, wear high heels.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    At 4' 9.5" inches I can't very well judge now can I? LOL I used to attract really tall guys. Like over 6 feet, now there is a sight for you. I've even dated guys shorter than me granted that was when I was in the 6th grade. But my current beau is 5'7" and he's the perfect height for me.
  • ajaxe432
    Options
    This thread shows shallowness a whole new level....For ladies saying they wont date a guy under 5'8 because it makes them uncomfortable.....how old are you????
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    This thread shows shallowness to a whole new level....For ladies saying they wont date a guy under 5'8 because it makes them uncomfortable.....how old are you????

Would you date a 300-pound woman?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    At what height? I'd say if he's like 50 floors up on a skyscraper looking down from binoculars. That's pretty damned creepy!!!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    This thread shows shallowness a whole new level....For ladies saying they wont date a guy under 5'8 because it makes them uncomfortable.....how old are you????

I agree.

I wonder how a 'Men...what size breasts are creepy small to you?' would go down?
This discussion has been closed.