50 pounds by june 1st challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• breannk
    Options
    This weekend my boyfriend is coming to visit and we usually go out to eat alot (pretty much every meal) but i told him this time we are making our own food and I need to go to the gym for an hour on saturday morning to work out :smile: thoughts and prayers go out to bainos! hoping for a quick recovery for you!:flowerforyou:
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    This weekend my boyfriend is coming to visit and we usually go out to eat alot (pretty much every meal) but i told him this time we are making our own food and I need to go to the gym for an hour on saturday morning to work out :smile: thoughts and prayers go out to bainos! hoping for a quick recovery for you!:flowerforyou:

Awesome job! Enjoy your visit.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    T&Ps for a speedy recovery!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    45 minutes on the stair climber in a row!!!!!!!! 329 calories burned.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    2nd night in a row doing Slim in 6!!! YAY!!!

Next week my gym buddy will be back! WhooHoo!!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    2nd night in a row doing Slim in 6!!! YAY!!!

Next week my gym buddy will be back! WhooHoo!!!

Keep it up!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    You guys ROCK!!!:bigsmile:

I was only able to use my Wii walking it out for 10 before my feet and knees were hurting but it said I burned 65 calories. After adding the exercise I was 66 calories under on my daily calories. Funny how that worked out for me.:wink:

I rarely get to post on the weekends that Pops is off. We will be running errands tomorrow and Sunday we are going to the race. I love Nascar!

So everyone have a great weekend. Stay focused.

Bainos: :flowerforyou: (((HUG))) Feel better
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Had a good day today. Under calories, 10 cups water, only exercise was cleaning around the house and chasing my little 1 year old boy and 50 pushups..but I'm still tired! haha...

Everyone is doing so great!

BAINOS...I'm soo sorry to hear about your accident. Praise God you are only injured! I'm sure you feel horrible, but know that we are praying for you. Hugs!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    ^^^^^^Great job!!

Under calories and sodium and over on water (12 glasses!). Great work out and a nice set of strength training for arms.

Very happy about today. :)
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    You're all doing so well. It almost makes me embarrassed to report yesterday’s activities. :blushing: Although I did do some walking, it clearly didn't make up for the timbits, pizza, beer and wine I got into. I'm not sure when exactly I lost control ... maybe it was after the effects of a few beer. Well, today’s a new day and I'll have to keep in mind that the past is over and done with. Now I'll move on. Again, way to go to all of you. Keep up the good work.
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    i got hit by a car on my bike. ill fill you all in on the details after i can move more. im in alot of pain. stay positive and stay on course. we can all do this
  • aprildauer
    Options
    I pretty much havent posted all week. I have been trying to move rooms around in my house and with a crawling baby, moving furniture has been a workout in it self. I havent done much this week because of the moving things around cause I dont have the room to even move around the toys and furniture in way lol. The hubby is home this weekend so he will help me get the house back in order and the workouts will be back come monday.

Everyone is doing so well. Keep up the good work.
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    I've got a good feeling about this............ just sayin' :wink:
    Can't wait till Monday!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Had a great work out today!! Burned 667 calories doing the stair climber and treadmill. :)
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm hoping to lose 85 lbs within a year, so 50 by June would definitely keep me on track!
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Gigi. I've been yo-yo dieting for the last 7 years and I'm really ready for a change. I would like to join this challenge of 50 pounds bu June 1st. Can someone tell me when the weigh in days are and any rules?
    Please ADD me as a friend, I need a lot of support and will return the favor.:smile:

Bainos, Hope everything is ok, and that you are not seriously injured.
    ~Gigi
  • sandi50lock
    sandi50lock Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Count me in that will be my Birthday Present to myself
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    i got hit by a car on my bike. ill fill you all in on the details after i can move more. im in alot of pain. stay positive and stay on course. we can all do this

Hope you're ok now!
  • noisome
    Options
    The weigh in day is Monday, I think.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I may not make it in for the weigh in tomorrow, so I wanted to go ahead and post my weigh in results for the week. I lost 3 pounds this week and now weigh 194! YAY!!!
    Good luck to everyone for their weigh in!

Barb