Who has lost weight NOT eating clean?

Options

Replies

• gelendestrasse
    Options
    I lost 50# and I doubt anybody would say I eat "clean". I guess that's something. It's more "all things in moderation" for me.
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am a seriously picky eater and have lost weight on homemade pizza, spaghetti-os, pretzels, fruit loops, etc. I don't openly share my diary but I have rarely any vegetables or fruits.. if I do it's apples, green beans, baked potatoes, or corn...
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 8 pounds just eating whatever i want and working out. it happens.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    "eating clean" is just another fad
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    <<<
    This guy, right here.... 90lbs down just watching my calorie intake, minimal exercise, and LOTS of water
  • LSeales
    LSeales Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Dirty girl signing in. :wink: :smokin:

^^^^ I approve this message ^^^^
  • KnM0107
    KnM0107 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • christinemadden0223
    Options
    Oh, look out! I am one of the people who digs clean eating- BUT! I am 100% willing to admit that two years ago I lost a ton of weight (okay, 25 lbs but I was only 155 to begin with) doing whats basically weight watchers on my own. I ate chips and ice cream and s'mores and pasta, but always in moderation and always within my "points". I also worked out a ton. To be honest, I feel healthier when I eat healthy food, but that was the beauty of the points system. I ate a LOT of fruits and veggies because they were low point or no point options and then I worked out harder because I was working out so I could go get sushi or two fresco tacos from taco bell (6points) or 3 sliders from steak n shake (9 points) or chili from wendys (4 points). It made the hard work out worth it, I didn't feel deprived and I lost 25 pounds! Boom! But like I said, I also added more clean foods (whole fruits and veggies) and kept my portions of other foods in check. I just decided yesterday to go back to this system. Wish me luck! And I wish you luck as well!
  • rostraqueen
    Options
    Me, I do eat healthy most of the time. But I still have my sweets and processed food all the time. As long as it is within my calories. I mean, I had a hamburger and French fries yesterday. :) It was oh so good!

Me too, I go for the healthy option if it's there, but there's nothing wrong with a modest slice of cake or pizza (for example) as long as it fits within my calorie count for the day. I don't worry too much if my sugar count goes over, but I try and keep my fat and calories under. As others have said - everything in moderation!
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    If I couldn't have beer, chocolate and Haribo then I'd have given up by now. I do eat lots of veg and love lean meat especially chicken but my treats are what stops me binging and allows me to make the lifestyle changes I want.
  • Magemisty
    Magemisty Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    yeah but you might be hungrier cause bad foods will contain more calories so you will only be able to eat less
  • Peachygirl14
    Options
    Gotta have your cholesterol and sugar level checked.

People must think long term regarding their health and not to preoccupied in "losing weight" (external). There are many people who are not "fat" but have diabetes and heart attack or stroke.
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Meeeee!!! I have at least half a plain, white bagel daily, sometimes pasta, and veggie patties daily. I will also eat candy if I feel like it, and I am always under in my cals. As long as it fits, thats what matters.
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Me! I just eat less of whatever I so choose to eat each given day!
  • DanaHerro
    DanaHerro Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    omg me - screw the whole eating clean thing. I definitely DO eat less processed food than I did before and eat way more fruits and veggies but I still enjoy all my snacks and throw in boxed/mixes for things too

I'm down 60 lbs and I ONLY look at calories - don't look at macros much either.
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Gotta have your cholesterol and sugar level checked.

People must think long term regarding their health and not to preoccupied in "losing weight" (external). There are many people who are not "fat" but have diabetes and heart attack or stroke.
    Last time I had my bp checked it was about 110/70...and no risk of diabetes, so I'm good.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Me, me, and me! Just ate some chocolate-dipped pretzels...mmmm
  • samanthahix12
    Options
    Present.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    bump
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    One more non-clean eater reporting in. Lost 40+ lbs and have maintained for a year and a half eating food and drinking beer.