Replies

• 6ronXtreme9
    6ronXtreme9 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    TRAIN DIRTY and squat while pooping.
  • CarlKRobbo
    CarlKRobbo Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    NEVER check the Macro's in the food when you log..... 75g Pasta has 0 carbs, 3 other people verified it!!

Screw C25K, Just run a F**ing Marathon - no need to train for it, AND you'll loose all your excess weight in one go

Screw proper form, progression, etc, You wanna Bench 200Lb's? Load it up and go for it!

Manners are overrated, kick people off the gym machine you want to use, push the old lady in your way into the road, you've got a PB to hit!

There is no such thing as bad foods... McDonalds food is FULL of Quality Nutrients.

If you feel you need to use the bathroom before squatting, don't waste your time, that's what Butt Plugs are for!!

Starvation Mode is REAL!! You need to EAT, at least 1,000 Calories each hour, or you metabolism will slow down and you'll get fat!

Mkae srue you awlays get all the lretets in the rghit plcae, othrewsie no-one wlil be albe to unsterdand you, and the grmamer poilce wlil cmoe afetr you
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    During your rest intervals eat a Big MAC - will help improve endurance
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Let your daughter date a guy with a bike because he seems nice... :devil:

Hold my beer and watch this. :noway:
  • Ms_Hiit
    Ms_Hiit Posts: 488
    Options
    Use the cotton ball diet. It's healthy--cotton balls are a natural source of fiber and they taste great dipped in water and juice

25g52tk.jpg
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    These are fantastic :)

The anorexia look is in, the bonier the better (makes ya look so much more sexy when the ribs,hips and back bones show

You've heard it. You need fat in your diet... so make sure you get a good juicy steak with nice fat on it. Cut the fat off the lean meat and throw the meat away and savor away on the fat.. Cuz it is good for you! ! !

A women think your wimps if you don't drop those huge weights from above your head to the floor in the gym.

Make sure you stand up tall every time you eat anything (even if just a crumb) for we all know what happens when you sit down and eat. It all goes to your buttocks
  • Morryarty
    Options
    NO PAIN NO GAIN!
  • jeets888
    Options
    NO PAIN NO GAIN!

Wait .... is this bad advice? Would rephrase and say No gain with pain perhaps?
  • RaineyLaney
    Options
    Always no that proper grammer makes you better then others.

Ha Ha "No" or "Know" if your gonna be grammer police, you have to spell it right too! ! !
  • RaineyLaney
    Options
    The acids in soda helps break down food quicker to their nutrients, so make sure to have a full 12 ounces minimum with every meal or snack.

Best if that soda is Coke Classic, for it will also clear/clean out your arteries :)
  • EnglishGenie
    EnglishGenie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This did make me chuckle, brilliant work :)
  • jeets888
    Options

Ha Ha "No" or "Know" if your gonna be grammer police, you have to spell it right too! ! !

Hahaahhahaha Rainey ... grammer or grammar ... then or than?
  • RaineyLaney
    Options
    Check knife edge sharpness by running your finger along the blade. You will most certainly know.

Ha Ha, I did this one when I was a kid. Mom said, be careful of that blade for it is super sharp. Yeah right mom, I will just check and see. Um, yup, it was sharp and a few stitches later..............
  • RaineyLaney
    Options
    NO PAIN NO GAIN!

Well for dieting this may be false, but in physical therapy, this is a true statement.
  • RaineyLaney
    Options

Hahaahhahaha Rainey ... grammer or grammar ... then or than?

LOL, ok, you got me :(
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Eat yellow snow
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    only lift those pink 3lb weights

While standing in the squat rack. For hours.

Take 1 minute rest before attempting the next squat. To make it harder increase the rest time :P

And don't forget, it's also very important to do curls in the squat rack, with the pink dumbbells. This is for guys too! And if anyone asks, "What are you doing?" Say, "I'm lifting heavy for ME!"
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Date a rabid feminist.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Just the tip !!