Ok...you workout. So what about your diet??

Options

Replies

• 87monkey
    87monkey Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Nice save? Bahahaha you cats take this too serious! We are only on here because of boredom..

Typical people on here....

1. Obeses women
    2. Lonely men
    3. Bored men wanting to make fun of obese women
    4. Bored men wanting to get some women going and mad
    5. Fit men and women wanting to feel important
    6. Ugly people
    7. Really angry people

Go ahead people...comment. You are adding to this hahaha
    so you are telling us you are a lonely, bored man making fun of obese women, all the while trying to get these women angry, just because you are ugly and angry?? ooooooh should have just said so in your first post, we would all be less confused.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Nice save? Bahahaha you cats take this too serious! We are only on here because of boredom..

1. Obeses women
    2. Lonely men
    6. Ugly people
    7. Really angry people

You forgot a few:

People who used to be obese but are now fit.
    People who are still obese but have changed their lives around somehow w/out your help.
    People who are fit who want to bulk/cut because they be badass lifters.
    Speed/distance runners (or other athletes) who want to track their intake as they train.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

1. Obeses women
    2. Lonely men
    6. Ugly people
    7. Really angry people

So which one(s) are you?

took the words right off my fingers.

Oh! There's one I forgot...
    People who think they're smart but aren't.
    "Obeses"?

But hey, we're all here for the same reason, right?
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    We get it...you go to the gym and put in a good 60 minutes of exercise 5 days a week. Exercise is such a small % of our day...eating is a much larger percentage. This is why I consider NUTRITION more important than exercise for most people.

Share some of your thoughts on this matter!

In my opinion you posted a very nice question; but I will tell you why you didn’t get any nice responses or ideas:
    1) No references to boobs, nudity or to any part of a male or female body.
    2) You didn’t clarify or ask if the exercise routine includes or should include squats, dead lifts or LIFT HEAVY.
    3) You didn’t argue or ask about eating back exercise calories, eating more or less than 1200 calories, TDEE, BMI, VO, etc.
    4) Your question about diet didn’t bash any Paleo, vegan, vegetarian, low carb, no sugar, clean eating or junk food.
    5) Above all, your posting didn’t include one of those funny looking cartoons
    6) Bottom line is that unless you start a controversial threat about any of the above subjects, you will not get too many nice responses.
    So, and to answer your question, yes, my nutrition/calories/macros are very important and crucial for my health and to keep my weight under control. I exercise to keep my fitness and because I love to exercise, not because I want to eat more. So let the good times, discussion and controversy roll….

You missed those of us who are not new here and can pick newbie salespeople out of a crowd, duh.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    v THIS
    Hahaha gosh you gals are rough. Too much estrogen in this room. I'm established...just not on this website. I am here to offer help. Take it or leave it. I was referred here from one of my clients. Little did I know that its like this. No wonder more people are obese hahaha.

LOLwut?

First, welcome to MFP. Settle in, read the forums, get a feel for the vibe here.

Second, if you do nothing else, please, for the love of all that is pure and holy, when quoting another post, please add your response BELOW. Nothing breaks the flow of dialogue like top-posting, especially in this forum where quotes are not identified by poster.

Third, if you're trying to sell something, and I'm not saying you are, but if you are, this will end very badly for you.
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    OP’s picture is gone….deactivation sequence commencing in 5…4...3…2...
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    2122583295_18642cbc00.jpg
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Inevitable deactivation in progress...

MyGV2.gif
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    Very first post on the site, tells us he will help us.

First post. :laugh:

Then insults thousands of people who he says never thought of nutrition. Duh.

Doesn't know his audience.

Then makes veiled insults to probably 50% of the membership on this site...women...

Way to make friends, buddy.

I would be interested in the demographics (coz nerd) but I would bet that more than 50% of the people on here are women.

No doubt. I was trying to post in the most neutral way possible so you all WOULDN'T HAVE STUFF TO PICK APART.

...and, fail. :wink:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    He just posted this, probably as his last post:
    Hahaha oh man I have a member number???

I don't plan to get far in here

Most people are obese...just so you know. Probably even you lol

Just after he claimed to have trained over 1000 people.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options

nope, just a new insultier thread.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

1. Obeses women
    2. Lonely men
    6. Ugly people
    7. Really angry people

So which one(s) are you?

"Obeses"?

Dude, didn't you know? Obeses women are the one's with the big barestasses.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    This:
    Do you honestly believe that people here have been sitting around with their thumbs up their backsides waiting for you to educate them? Arrogant.

And this:
    ...if you're trying to sell something, and I'm not saying you are, but if you are, this will end very badly for you.

Also, smart move, removing your profile picture. What if one of your clients sees your rude comments here, OP?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    v THIS
    Hahaha gosh you gals are rough. Too much estrogen in this room. I'm established...just not on this website. I am here to offer help. Take it or leave it. I was referred here from one of my clients. Little did I know that its like this. No wonder more people are obese hahaha.

LOLwut?

First, welcome to MFP. Settle in, read the forums, get a feel for the vibe here.

Second, if you do nothing else, please, for the love of all that is pure and holy, when quoting another post, please add your response BELOW. Nothing breaks the flow of dialogue like top-posting, especially in this forum where quotes are not identified by poster.

Third, if you're trying to sell something, and I'm not saying you are, but if you are, this will end very badly for you.

Oh bb! you and everyone else inspire me. BRB...researching the google machine to figger out how to do SIDE quotes!
  • tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I stand corrected on my first thoughts. I began writing my reply before seeing that Original Poster was looking for something other than what I thought he was.
    It appears now that he might be looking for "clients." The post here is a good way NOT to find "clients," if he is looking for people to buy weight loss products. Of course that assumption is a leap as well on my part. The "clients" he referred to in one of his many replies (in proper quote form or not) may be clients in his law practice, his business consultation agency, his advertising agency or a multitude of other businesses with clients.
    I think I will take my well-meaninged response defending the Original Poster and go stand in the corner.
    But not the "gym rat" corner, or the "troll" corner, or the "quote police" corner. Those appear full. Maybe in the "snarky" corner?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    h52147F96
  • impemberstar
    impemberstar Posts: 23 Member
    Options

1. Obeses women
    2. Lonely men
    6. Ugly people
    7. Really angry people

Alright, reported.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

OR...maybe he is changing to my doggie bennie profile pic?
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

1. Obeses women
    2. Lonely men
    6. Ugly people
    7. Really angry people

So which one(s) are you?

"Obeses"?

Dude, didn't you know? Obeses women are the one's with the big barestasses.

:laugh:

Thanks for clearing THAT up!
    I forgot my brah-speak decoder today. Who knew I'd need it??
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    v THIS

LOLwut?

Oh bb! you and everyone else inspire me. BRB...researching the google machine to figger out how to do SIDE quotes!

Let me know how that goes. I'm interested too!