Replies

• Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    cool story..
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Would it be crass for me to say "I'd ruin that *kitten*"?
    That doesn't come across very well in the UK as over here *kitten* = donkey!

Poor donkey :frown:

I assume that this is a joke, because '*kitten*' hasn't meant donkey for quite some time here in the UK... lol
    It was a joke but it still a current meaning in the UK - unless you only watch imported TV programs perhaps?

Thought this thread could do with a little lightening up, so let's try educational instead as most of this thread is killing my brain cells..... :smile:

*kitten*-
    noun

1. a long-eared, slow, patient, sure-footed domesticated mammal, Equus asinus, related to the horse, used chiefly as a beast of burden.
    2. any wild species of the genus Equus, as the onager.
    3. a stupid, foolish, or stubborn person.

Origin:
    before 1000; Middle English asse, Old English assa, probably hypocoristic form based on Old Irish asan < Latin asinus; akin to Greek ónos *kitten*
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

I assume that this is a joke, because '*kitten*' hasn't meant donkey for quite some time here in the UK... lol
    It was a joke but it still a current meaning in the UK - unless you only watch imported TV programs perhaps?

Thought this thread could do with a little lightening up, so let's try educational instead as most of this thread is killing my brain cells..... :smile:

*kitten*-
    noun

1. a long-eared, slow, patient, sure-footed domesticated mammal, Equus asinus, related to the horse, used chiefly as a beast of burden.

Origin:
    before 1000; Middle English asse, Old English assa, probably hypocoristic form based on Old Irish asan < Latin asinus; akin to Greek ónos *kitten*

Ah.
    *kitten*.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    In...

...for 144 of something.
    After the sexism thread, I needed that. Cheers, sir!:drinker:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I think squats ruined my *kitten*.

All I'm going to take from this whole thread is that OP is blaming squats for constipation.

My brain can't take any more.
  • _Rogue
    _Rogue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    IN to find out what the hell a 5% deficit is.

Especially interested in what it means for a person that isn't even logging

TDEE is 2050. For the last 3 months i have eaten pretty much the same things every day. Equalling 1900-1950 cals per day. I made my own meal plans and made sure they equalled around 1900cals per day. NOT for December though. I have been eating whatever whenever in December.

ding…ding…ding…winner winner, chicken dinner…

OP - you have been over eating for three weeks and gained fat which has all gone to your rear…

we have diagnosed the problem folks…

end thread/

I have thoroughly enjoyed all your responses on this thread. lol
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Hey hey I apologised for saying gross OK? I'll never say it again, come on.

I appreciate that. Srs.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    A wise man once said, "36-24-36...hahaha, only if she's 5'3"".

I'm pretty sure he was royalty because his name started with Sir.

Continue.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Holy crap - this thread's still active and going?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Many people who prefer the 30% will do so because of her body fat distribution. Very few people at 30% will actually look that 'balanced' or 'hourglass'.

Yeah, I don't look that good at 25%, and definitely not at 30%.
  • alastria
    alastria Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Without pics, it is hard to tell what's going on. But it can be irritating not to have clothes fit the way you want them to fit.

uhem! ur a guy just wanting to see a pic of a chics *kitten*. Move along please.

Please use correct grammar when making a post that is condescending to me. Thank you.

I think this girl just wants people to compliment her by telling her that she probably looks "sexy". I wouldn't try to reason with this person. She got hostile at you for absolutely NO valid reason.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    This is still here?

miley-cyrus-butt-gif.gif
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i was going to ask for pics too but then again i'm just a lesbian wanting to see a pic of a chicks *kitten*.
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    i was going to ask for pics too but then again i'm just a lesbian wanting to see a pic of a chicks *kitten*.

Love it!
  • HANGRYFEEDME
    Options

Same here. Never mind my pro pix, please inbox them to me LOL
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options

*kitten*-
    noun

Origin:

Ah.
    *kitten*.

*Scratches head*

No idea why you'd think the imported shows wouldn't have the same meaning (assuming you're referring to the U.S.) - *kitten* means exactly the same here. Maybe you've not seen U.S. shows at election time? Democratic party animal == donkey == endless variants on '*kitten*' jokes.
  • HexyleneGlycol
    Options
    LMAO!!! Nothing wrong with a bubble butt sweetie!!! Wear it with pride!!!
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    ...... so confused.
    Most girls would kill for a nice round bubble butt or "squat *kitten*" as you called it. Enjoy it? Get some new jeans? Or stop squatting and enjoy a nice elongated back .... your choice.
  • VenharBaby
    Options
    I think squats ruined my *kitten*. I've always had a nice bubble butt but now from 3 months of squats 3 times a week getting up to 100lbs 3X5 I don't even fit my jeans and I just got this big round thing for a behind. I don't like it. Maybe lunges will do more what im looking for? Leaner hammies and get my small, regular bum back? FYI - was eating very healthy the last 3 months, Prob only 5% deficit but still a deficit, although December has been a different story. Eat whatever, whenever and shovel snow every 2-3 days.

Anyways, point is i don't like anything on my body to be associated with the work BIG. Im 5'9" and 155lbs and i wanna weigh 140lbs because that is the weight i felt sexy and SMALL at. I am thinking i should just switch to deficit and cardio with heavy weights 1-2 time a week. Once goal weight is met, then eat maintainence plus a little sometimes and continue the same exercise.

I know my body looks good at 140lbs and I don't want to wait and see what lifting heavy all the time will do. Like i said, i hate my big, round *kitten* from squats!

PS: Not me in the profile pic. Im not ready to post pics. Not til my goal is met. That will be my reward. Professional fitness pics.

Sooooo...you won't be doing any more squats? And those are not you in your pics? Okay did I miss anything? Was there a question here?
    Oops! Forgot to say admin deleted my original profile pic. It was an angel girl in underwear and admin said it was against the rules. So now all of the pics on my profile ARE of me. Yes im still gonna do squats but im lightening the weight. Oh and im gonna lose 15lbs by defcit and cardio.
  • meganrpelican
    meganrpelican Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I think your opinion on this comes from your background. I am from an urban neighborhood and the *kitten* that comes from squats is an ideal around here.