Woman, which male's body is more sexy / attractive?

Options

Replies

• mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I pick the ROCK
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm not a fan of either, this is what I like :heart: :heart: :heart:

jax-teller-shirtless-promo_zps6ed3501b.jpg

BTW you may get a different answer if you ask me tomorrow :laugh:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I like yours, OP :love:
  • Stripeness
    Stripeness Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    *grumbles* Gonna give a serious answer to something posted under "Fun" part of forum (when did Nerdness become one of my macros?)

The pics are not equivalent. The Rock's pic wasn't taken at the end of a pre-comp type diet routine, and he's not even really flexing. It's an everyday kind of pic. Would that everyone could take such an "ordinary" pic. Otoh, the pic of Plitt looks like a pic out of any bodybuilder contest. Clearly ripped, clearly pumped, clearly flexing.

You might as well post pics of bodybuilding contestants during finals, and then a week later, relaxing at home.

Which is better? Context: MFP pics - nice to flex & show what you've done. General intro - be confident in your everday self (and if that looks like The Rock, so much the better).
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I like how all the women picking Mr. Johnson are projecting issues onto the first guy to justify their choice. :laugh:
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Im going with the Rock !!! :heart: :heart: :blushing:
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'll be the bad guy here and go with the fitness model.
    Agreed!!! I like the fitness model better.
    I guess I'd be fine with a mix between the two, but if I had to pick one I say the first guy. (:
  • fangmouse
    Options
    I'll go with the first one but I'm only 18 so Idk is age a factor for my decision?
  • kell2116
    kell2116 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    The Rock. Hands down.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    *grumbles* Gonna give a serious answer to something posted under "Fun" part of forum (when did Nerdness become one of my macros?)

The pics are not equivalent. The Rock's pic wasn't taken at the end of a pre-comp type diet routine, and he's not even really flexing. It's an everyday kind of pic. Would that everyone could take such an "ordinary" pic. Otoh, the pic of Plitt looks like a pic out of any bodybuilder contest. Clearly ripped, clearly pumped, clearly flexing.

You might as well post pics of bodybuilding contestants during finals, and then a week later, relaxing at home.

Which is better? Context: MFP pics - nice to flex & show what you've done. General intro - be confident in your everday self (and if that looks like The Rock, so much the better).
    You know, I have never met a guy for the first time (except maybe at the beach) who wasn't wearing a shirt and it takes a dam good personality and sense of humor to get me to the point where I will see a guy shirtless and by then, the body would have to be really, seriously and surprisingly gross (this has never happened) for me to suddenly change my mind.

So, OP, as stated above, work on your personality and worry less about the physique.

Personally, I like a cuddly guy and muscles from lifting and body-building don't mean a whole lot ot me. I like muscles that come from having a physical job, being military, a cop, a firefighter ...

Basically, it all comes down to a far more complex system of attraction than looking at two photographs can give.
  • L4gym
    L4gym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    #1 YUM
  • L4gym
    L4gym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'll be the bad guy here and go with the fitness model.

I'm with you on that!
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options

Plitt looks similarly like in that picture all the time. He is a pro fitness model. He does not do competitions but he does photo shoots one to two, or more, times a month. So he can not bulk and get fat. Yes, he is dehydrated, carb depleted, in that picture. Plus all the lightning and makeup. But if you would catch him one a street and force him take a shirt off he would look alsmot just as ripped, even when not flexing. He could be 5 - 8% body fat in that picture. I think it's more around 8%, he just looks less cos he is depleted, with make up and right lightning. And that % is not that hard to maintain.

As of rock. That is the whole point - an everyday kind of pic. Also, if if a guy is dedicated in gym and disciplined in kitchen Plitt's body can be his everyday kind of body too.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I vote for The Rock.

I like muscles, but I think what I like most is just big and strong - the usefulness of the muscle rather how defined/ripped they are, is what makes it attractive to me. Plus I like a little bit of softness/extra body fat. More cuddly.

I'm wiling to bet though that you'll get such mixed responses from people here, that you probably won't be able to draw anything conclusive from it. Everyone has different preferences :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Plitt looks similarly like in that picture all the time. He is a pro fitness model. He does not do competitions but he does photo shoots one to two, or more, times a month. So he can not bulk and get fat. Yes, he is dehydrated, carb depleted, in that picture. Plus all the lightning and makeup. But if you would catch him one a street and force him take a shirt off he would look alsmot just as ripped, even when not flexing. He could be 5 - 8% body fat in that picture. I think it's more around 8%, he just looks less cos he is depleted, with make up and right lightning. And that % is not that hard to maintain.

As of rock. That is the whole point - an everyday kind of pic. Also, if if a guy is dedicated in gym and disciplined in kitchen Plitt's body can be his everyday kind of body too.
    I don't think that physique is worth getting struck by lighnting for.
  • Making_changes7
    Making_changes7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I don't know! They are both sexy. I would say the first one because the amount of work that he must do in the gym and clean eating displays extreme discipline, which I think is super attractive.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Neither! !! Put up a chunkier guy with a hairy chest and I will vote for him ;)
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I like how all the women picking Mr. Johnson are projecting issues onto the first guy to justify their choice. :laugh:

I was SOOO thinking the same thing...

Edit: Ok, some are picking number two because they like the Rock but it's interesting the amount of projecting that is going on here...
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    This "woman" prefers the Dwayne Johnson. All day, everyday. In my humble female opinion, that ripped look just isn't as appealing as large stature. Especially that six pack, something about that look is off putting.
    You will find an extremely varying degree of opinions however.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    This ^^^
    Most will pick the most famous one.
    Probably should do this kind of poll with the faces blacked out.
    And LOL@ the "he will spend too much time maintaining that body, excuse" It doesn't take that much time. What else should he spend his time doing? Playing video games, drinking himself to early death, white knighting and/or catering to your fragile ego and need for constant attention?