Woman, which male's body is more sexy / attractive?

Options

Replies

• RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    number two although both pictures seem like the dude works out much more than the average guy.
    No, no. Obviously the OP thinks The Rock is less fit, and works out less, than most MFPers (equal to an average MFPer at best), since he thinks The Rock is "chubby" and "average."
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Hey, if I would have a hairy chest like that I would not shave it. I would wear it with PRIDE! But my chest hair grows only around my nipples, like a circles around them, so I have to shave them. If I wouldn't every time I have sex a girl would fell down on floor and literary ROFL when I take off my shirt. :bigsmile:

Didn't picture you as the type of person that had sex.
    Why wouldn't I have sex? I am not a monk in a celibate. My mom gives me some pocket money every week. After few months of saving I can afford a hooker once in a while.
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    The Rock definitely! Been eyeing him up for years! lol. Not really an unbiased vote, but #1 is just too much. Looks like he might need more time grooming in the bathroom mirror than i would...not cute at all...
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm personally not about the really ripped look on dudes--- my preference swings from a bit "cuddly", let's say, & big all over (tall, big arms, a belly that's a bit squishier), to a guy who's very lean & lanky. The cultivated muscles look just doesn't appeal to me.

BUT yeah, what everyone else said... you're going to get a LOT of differing opinions. Women don't all like the same thing :smile:
    That's pretty much my taste in guys, too. And I have to say, the guys with a layer of fat over their muscles are a lot more comfortable to cuddle with.

That being said, I've dated guys in a wide range of builds, because a great personality really will do wonders for an otherwise unattractive guy, but if you gave me a range of guys who were exactly the same in every way except for their body type, the lean athletic guy and the built fat guy are the ones I would find most attractive.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Men, never ask a woman this. You'll never receive a useful answer. They don't know what they want, as evidenced by every conversation and every topic regarding this ever created. They are emotionally confused. Women are wonderful but very few can give objective, rational opinions on male physiques. Its pretty obvious a woman can change her opinion on a moments notice or grow to love any body type
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Men, never ask a woman this. You'll never receive a useful answer. They don't know what they want, as evidenced by every conversation and every topic regarding this ever created. They are emotionally confused. Women are wonderful but very few can give objective, rational opinions on male physiques. Its pretty obvious a woman can change her opinion on a moments notice or grow to love any body type
    That doesn't make us confused. That makes us human beings who judge others on more than what they look like.

And I have yet to meet a man who will ONLY date women who look a very specific way. Just sayin'.
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I prefer a man with a bit more hair on his chest (see exhibit A, below). Not that those guys aren't attractive, because they are. But if it so happens that they regularly shave their torsos and wanted my opinion (though I doubt they would), I'd suggest they stop shaving their torsos. And I :heart: happy trails :love:

Exhibit A:
    superman-man-of-steel.jpg

Oooh yes, I also prefer hair on the chest. Lots of it! Forgot to say that :wink:
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options

It's my superpower, the ability to change my mind at the drop of a hat! I smell jealousy!!
  • ajlandon
    ajlandon Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Er, wait, which one of the options is supposed to be the "average" guy? o_O
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Translation: "I busted my *kitten* for this body and she STILL dumped me!"
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

men do the same thing! im always surprised when they differ from the hive male mind

aka different strokes for different folks
  • trojan_bb
    Options
    That doesn't make us confused. That makes us human beings who judge others on more than what they look like.

And I have yet to meet a man who will ONLY date women who look a very specific way. Just sayin'.

Men will date plenty of types. Most still have an ideal look that doesn't change except over many years. Completely different than women. When this question is asked, half the answers are "my husband's body" or relate to time spent in the gym or cuddling. All valid responses but completely useless to a guy wondering what physique attracts the most immediate interest.

Ive spent years on fitness message boards. Every guy who has done the same knows exactly what im talking about.
  • trojan_bb
    Options

Translation: "I busted my *kitten* for this body and she STILL dumped me!"

Not really ;)

No need to be jealous
  • Matt24442
    Options
    I prefer mine and I could kick both of their *kitten*
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    number two although both pictures seem like the dude works out much more than the average guy.
    No, no. Obviously the OP thinks The Rock is less fit, and works out less, than most MFPers (equal to an average MFPer at best), since he thinks The Rock is "chubby" and "average."

I dont care if he looks like Jobba the Hut it's just something about that eyebrow and did i mention his thighs? OMG lets talk about his thighs and where they end up at?
  • DJ_Rocker
    Options
    Eh. Women prefer the rockers anyway. :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options

jax-teller-shirtless-promo_zps6ed3501b.jpg

Yes, please.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

Men will date plenty of types. Most still have an ideal look that doesn't change except over many years. Completely different than women. When this question is asked, half the answers are "my husband's body" or relate to time spent in the gym or cuddling. All valid responses but completely useless to a guy wondering what physique attracts the most immediate interest.

did i mention the rock's thighs?
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm not a fan of either, this is what I like :heart: :heart: :heart:

jax-teller-shirtless-promo_zps6ed3501b.jpg

BTW you may get a different answer if you ask me tomorrow :laugh:

I am sooooo with you on this one... I dont like the rippling hard bodies, no one wants to hug a rock... I like the defined sexiness of Jax Teller!!! :bigsmile:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    some of these answers make me see red.:angry: