Are guys interested in tall , curvy girls?

Options

Replies

• beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    My views? Do men like curly hair or straight hair? Do men like big boobage or just enough? Brunettes, redheads, or blondes? Girls that like cats or girls that like dogs? Outdoorsy types or cuddle up with a movie types? Tastes great - less filling?

This could go on forever, but hopefully, you will grow to understand that there is no answer to that question.
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    In high school and in most cases college, most "boys" have an insecurity with taller women. I am 6'1" .. and have been since the 9th grade. My ex of 7 years was only 5'8"..he never had a problem with it..and I liked to wear heels..ALOT so that made me about 6'4" in some cases. When I met him I was 100 lbs lighter..7 years later and he still found me attractive at my heaviest (our relationship just didnt work out because we were going down different paths..I wanted to move/get married etc he didn't)

My current BF is 6'3" and he loves it. even when the heels make me taller than him! :)

I think tall women are Beautiful! I'm a leg girl! haha Especially when they flaunt it! (Not to say short women aren't beautiful!) :flowerforyou:

Besides - It doesn't really matter when you are sitting/lying down/cuddling/etc
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    How bout short curvy girls

YES^^
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Since I am only 5'10, I'd prefer shorter curvy girls, BUT, I still would love a tall curvy girl!! Nice long legs..........
  • oliviaAddin
    oliviaAddin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You're 19, so I'm guessing you're in college? I'm also 5'8". A lot of college guys still have the high school mentality that men must be significantly taller than women, no exceptions. That notion flies out the window when you graduate and everyone starts to grow up a bit.
    I'm undergraduate but I usually attract smaller guys than me , I don't know why. It's a little bit frustrating.
    I usually meet older guys than me but I don't see the difference between them and college guys .
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My bf is 6'2" & he likes tall girls? He told me he wouldn't mind a girl over 6' (hypothetically, of course :wink: since I'm 5'7") But yeah, dudes who prefer taller women are out there!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Didn't read any of the responses so my apologies if it has been said.

There is an *kitten* for every chair! Men like short women, tall women, fat women, small women.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

There is an *kitten* for every chair! Men like short women, tall women, fat women, small women.

sAyQu.gif
  • citizenpioneer
    citizenpioneer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' and I've never had a problem, buuuut I've usually gone out with guys shorter than me. I don't know if it's my personal preference, or I just don't meet guys who are taller than me, but sometimes it's nice because you don't get any of that "You're too tall for me" ego with someone who is the same height or shorter.
  • oliviaAddin
    Options

Hope you're right!
  • oliviaAddin
    Options
    I'm 6' and I've never had a problem, buuuut I've usually gone out with guys shorter than me. I don't know if it's my personal preference, or I just don't meet guys who are taller than me, but sometimes it's nice because you don't get any of that "You're too tall for me" ego with someone who is the same height or shorter.

Yes , It is real that smaller guys liked me much more than taller guys.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    You're 19, so I'm guessing you're in college? I'm also 5'8". A lot of college guys still have the high school mentality that men must be significantly taller than women, no exceptions. That notion flies out the window when you graduate and everyone starts to grow up a bit.

In my experience, the overwhelming majority of women are much bigger sticklers about men's height than most men are about women's height. Because of this, most men automatically go for shorter women, where their odds are better.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    1429c0f2a9943a1059ca34afff5101bd6236baea4da2136773adc8faf47a3f71.jpg
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    What is the definition of curvy? Curvy is an abused word. Curvy sometimes is used to mean fat.

Generally speaking, I prefer a woman with less body fat, a thinner type. I like a fit, feminine type. Tennis player Maria Sharapova is an example of a fit, feminine type. But I'm not all guys.

Many men will find a taller woman attractive. Think about it-there is a reason most models are around 5'10"-6'1".

• MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options

In my experience, the overwhelming majority of women are much bigger sticklers about men's height than most men are about women's height. Because of this, most men automatically go for shorter women, where their odds are better.

Agreed. Most men I know don't care about height. I'd be open to dating someone who's between 5'0" and 5'11"
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    What is the definition of curvy? Curvy is an abused word. Curvy sometimes is used to mean fat.

This is curvy in my opinion.

curvy-kate-group-shot.jpg
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    oh YAAAY, lets turn this thread into what these two think is curvy.

c'mon, school us please.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

"In my experience, the overwhelming majority of women are much bigger sticklers about men's height than most men are about women's height."
    [/quote]

This is exactly what I was going to say. It's the women who typically have a problem with height. Not the men.

Men have a problem with women's weight; women have a problem with men's height.
  • alexpark0ur
    Options
    Height really doesn't matter to me.

Curviness does through.

Wouldn't do an anorexic chick if she paid me to.