Looking to add people on 1200 calories a day

Options

Replies

• lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    According to the TDEE on scooby workshop I need 1298cals to lose LESS than 1lb a week (45 a year) so I think 1,200 is about right for me as I'm only 5' tall and don't exercise ha. I'm also on a triple whammy of meds that cause weight gain, and I'm under medical supervision. I have over 2st to lose so feel free to add me :)
  • andr3akay
    Options
    Request sent :)
  • denisemroth
    denisemroth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a 1200 per day logger. I've lost almost 60 lbs and I've been maintaining for the past bit but would like to lose another firm 8-10 lbs. I log daily and exercise quite a bit (I think anyway).
  • NicoleS_2014
    NicoleS_2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    On 1200 a day, please add me, 1200 can be very limiting and new food ideas we can share would be great!
  • karmenallonby
    Options
    Day 2 of my 1200/ day venture - sure am struggling doing it myself - dire needs of snack at desk ideas. Add me :)
  • Elchicano76
    Options
    1250 daily, anyone can add me :)
  • delaneyrae96
    Options
    I try to do that too. I eat from 1100-1200 a day
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

How did you arrive at that number?
  • joycloete
    Options
    I eat 1000 to 1200 calories a day, but not losing much weight. Please add me, I need encouragement to keep going!

Perhaps try increasing the calories for a bit. 1200 is crazy low.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

Very low for a dude.
    Howd you get this calorie goal?
  • Hhistacey
    Options
    You can add me. I have been a member for a while but it's hard for me to stay motivated without he support. I am getting married in 6 weeks so I have got to stck with it!
  • Hhistacey
    Options
    You can add me. I have been a member for a while but it's hard for me to stay motivated without he support. I am getting married in 6 weeks so I have got to stck with it!
  • Stephessor
    Stephessor Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I just joined and I'm on 1200 calories a day (starting Monday). I've done every diet and commitment is my downfall.
    I'd love to join this group and looking forward to being a support. :)
  • shermack
    Options
    Hello,
    I am just starting my daily fitness goal of 1200 calories. This is day 2. I am praying to stick to this seeing that I was told I don't eat enough!! Im looking to lose 40 lbs the healthy way. By October 2014 is my deadline to lose with at least 2 lbs a day. Hope we can encourage each other!!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I just joined and I'm on 1200 calories a day (starting Monday). I've done every diet and commitment is my downfall.
    I'd love to join this group and looking forward to being a support. :)

You may really benefit from reading some of the responses in this thread where it has been suggested that difficulty sticking to the diet may be the result of too large of a calorie deficit. Obviously, without knowing your specific situation, that's impossible for anyone to know...but it's a very real possibility. Something to think about.
  • hoteyes2009
    Options
    I'm on 1290 a day! Add me!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am just starting my daily fitness goal of 1200 calories. This is day 2. I am praying to stick to this seeing that I was told I don't eat enough!! Im looking to lose 40 lbs the healthy way. By October 2014 is my deadline to lose with at least 2 lbs a day. Hope we can encourage each other!!!
    No. Just no.
  • sullengirl78
    sullengirl78 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow what is this!! 1200 cals good, 1200 cals bad, 1200 cals good, 1200 cals bad. Really?? I'm new to this board, and it's all I see. Anti 1200 people here right fighting day and night. Have you all really nothing better to do than to take over ALL low calorie threads and jam your opinions down everyone's throats over and over?? My lord do you not all have families, jobs or a life besides fighting over food? LOL!!!!!!

All the poor girl wanted to know is if she could get friends eating the same amount of calories as her. Bet she won't make that mistake again!! I was going to post my own thread but after reading these boards for a couple days I don't think I want to. Think I'll skip all the fighting, snarkiness and negativity and just use the calorie counter.

Have fun killing each other! Maybe I'll send a friend request to the OP geez. She seems to be the only decent one here.....
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    IN FOR CAT GIFS!!!!!

tumblr_myl0misl141s199fdo1_500.gif

wait, are we not doing that yet here?:embarassed:
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Wow what is this!! 1200 cals good, 1200 cals bad, 1200 cals good, 1200 cals bad. Really?? I'm new to this board, and it's all I see. Anti 1200 people here right fighting day and night. Have you all really nothing better to do than to take over ALL low calorie threads and jam your opinions down everyone's throats over and over?? My lord do you not all have families, jobs or a life besides fighting over food? LOL!!!!!!

All the poor girl wanted to know is if she could get friends eating the same amount of calories as her. Bet she won't make that mistake again!! I was going to post my own thread but after reading these boards for a couple days I don't think I want to. Think I'll skip all the fighting, snarkiness and negativity and just use the calorie counter.

Have fun killing each other! Maybe I'll send a friend request to the OP geez. She seems to be the only decent one here.....

Your name suits you.