Replies

• vlonghi
    vlonghi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Had 10 chocolate kisses only logged half... :S
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm so not going to log this venti skinny peppermint mocha.
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    My hubby is baking Chocolate Chip Cookies, and I just ate a spoonful of cookie dough that I'm not logging :)
    He always worries about me getting sick from eating it raw and I always tell him it's a risk I'm willing to take!
  • chevysarah
    Options
    I listen to Britney Spears when I work out :embarassed:
  • DondeEstaMiCulo
    Options
    Oh thank god, I feel SO much better now about adding milk to my scrambled eggs and not logging it! Maybe I won't burn in hell afterall! Or if I do, at least now I know I won't be alone, hahaha.

~Brian

If that is what sends me to hell, I would really have to ask "Really? Seriously? What, was that like the straw that broke the camels back or what?":wink:

Marni

Oh there's no doubt that that's where I'm heading. But I'm okay with it cuz that's where all the cool fun people will be!
  • Beach_Chica
    Options
    I just had a physical and wore shorts in 41 degree weather because jeans would weigh me down when they weighed me.

That's a smart idea. Next time I go to the doctor, I'll forget the jeans.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I've been eating Smarties tonight, the UK variety that are chocolate based. I bought one of the giant sized tubes they bring out for Christmas and I got so excited to find out it is less than 100 calories per 17 sweets that I had some more to celebrate, and of course didn't log them. :bigsmile:
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I confess that it's only 2:45pm and i've eaten all my calories for the day.

That was me yesterday - darn baguette bread for lunch! So I drank water until bedtime ...
  • nagicakes
    Options
    I had some chips last night and it was definitely more than the "recommended serving size" and I didn't log it. Nor did I log that third blueberry muffin I had right before bed. XD
  • serena22289
    serena22289 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I never log the alcoholic drinks I have. I usually only have one or two but I like to think of them as a treat that I don't have to worry about since I log everything else during the day. Last weekend was bad though. It was my bf's birthday and we went to a mexican place. i logged the food I had but not the large glass of sangria...
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Iamstaceywood: that would be VERY frustrating at work!

My confessions:
    I don't log diet softdrink or cordial
    I don't log mints or gum
    When I have a big night out, I try and estimate how many drinks I had. (hasn't been for a while)

Otherwise, I think I log pretty much spot on (except I don't weigh food that often but I'm pretty good at judging amounts after doing this for a while :))
  • wannbAhottie
    wannbAhottie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm addicted to those stupid pretzel M&M's and I never log the coke zero that I drink.....AND I sometimes "forget" to log the lil piece of candy I took from the treak or treat box.... well no one see's me so did it really happen?
  • PrincessPudgy
    Options
    Someone suggested I make my diary public, so I went back and changed some of the foods I ate just so that I wouldn't look like a gutso. Also, last night I entered in a huge amount of calories because I was too embarrased to write what I ate.

I've yet to make my diary public - so at the moment I'm only lying to myself.
  • PrincessPudgy
    Options
    I listen to Britney Spears when I work out :embarassed:

Ah but Britney is beaty and beaty music is awesome to work out to :) We forgive you!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    I had a *LARGE* glass of wine, logged it as standard serving. ya right. My "glasses" of wine would never be a standard pour.

hahahaha- beautiful!!!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    i have yet to log in any of the gum i have eaten...lol
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I made a crumb cake last night and only had a small bite before I submitted my diary.....

after I submitted my diary I "evened up the corners" of the cake until I went to bed. There was a ton of evening to do. :blushing:

of course I didn't get back on and re-log it
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    90 minutes walking feels like 12 hours
    90 minutes on here and I feel like I haven't read but one topic

:blushing:
  • Papucho
    Papucho Posts: 138
    Options
    I confess I give my kids money and candy when my wife isn't looking . . . I love her dearly, but, when we're old and grey I'm getting' taken care of, she's on her own.