It's time to confess...

Options

Replies

• tesshaney
    tesshaney Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I confess...I just threw away my tupperware in the trash because I was too lazy to wash it. :yawn:

This is definitely something I do all the time!
  • tesshaney
    Options
    I had a *LARGE* glass of wine, logged it as standard serving. ya right. My "glasses" of wine would never be a standard pour.

Oh Jeez! This is so me everytime I drink wine.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    totally binged after I saw how I was under my cals.. it's almost like a trigger if I don't log my food early in the mornin and see all my meals for the day.

I had to start eating a bigger breakfast, because I was having too many calories left at night and I was eating a bunch of junk right before bed because I didn't want to 'waste' them! haha
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Papucho-

If the salsa was hot, and not mild, the burn of it quadruples your metabolism therefore working off all tortillas and half the carne asada.... at least this is what I tell myself to let my love affair with Mexican food continue adulterously...

I confess I'm addicted to Mexican food... and I probably underestimate the calories in it...

This is figgin' AWESOME!!!
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Last night, I hit the "Complete this Entry" button, then 2 hours later ate Peanut Butter Crackers and some other munchies. Didn't log them, as I didn't want to see what would happen when I hit "Complete this Entry" again!
  • tesshaney
    Options
    I confess to being a diet b*tch and a food snob and an occasional binge eater. I go from absolutely glued onto the wagon to eating the neighbors arm fat.

I waiver between the two about every two weeks. Im so all or nothing and those days I totally fail to log my calories. This was so funny I spit my water out and onto my pc...thanks for my chuckle of the day.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Last night I had a vodka tonic and a scoop of blueberry pomegranate sorbet and didn't log it. And it was LATE. I'm focusing on water and fruits/veggies today to make up for it. :embarassed:
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I confess, I have been dipping into the kids Halloween candy way too much lately! I only eat a piece or 2 every time, but it is at least once or twice a day. Oh well!
  • SymphonicSilence
    Options
    I may or may not have eaten a Mr Kipling Mince Pie which may or may not be getting logged.

My excuse?
    If, as my Dr wishes, I am diabetic...he will probably BAN me forever from eating any kind of yummy treat.
    So Ima nom those suckers while I still can :laugh: :laugh:
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I confess I just had one of those small bags of Cheetos. man I love Cheetos....
  • DondeEstaMiCulo
    Options
    90 minutes walking feels like 12 hours
    90 minutes on here and I feel like I haven't read but one topic

:blushing:

Truer words have never been spoken!!
  • jdubs1201
    Options
    I just ate about 16 Crisco Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies.

Evidently somebody already added that recipe to the MFP database... I just ate 1600 calories worth of peanut butter cookies... and I'd do it again if I had 16 more!!!!
  • jdubs1201
    Options
    I confess I just had one of those small bags of Cheetos. man I love Cheetos....

Better than one of those LARGE bags of Cheetos =)
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    This is giving me bad ideas!
  • blueelephant1212
    blueelephant1212 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I had a *LARGE* glass of wine, logged it as standard serving. ya right. My "glasses" of wine would never be a standard pour.

my glasses of wine are quite generous too... oh well! :D if i have extra calories left at end of day, i'm going for a good ol' glass of wine! :D hell, i deserve it if i can get through a whole day at work w/out going my calories! :drinker:
  • lmschifano
    Options
    I never enter my diet cokes!! evvvver.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    6 vodka and sugarfree redbulls last night... I challenge you to find one of those in my diary. :drinker: There was also dancing... I like to believe it evens out.
  • paulso14
    paulso14 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I don't ever log the extra pump of vanilla nor the whole milk to my starbucks latte...140 calories sounds good enough! : )
  • paulso14
    paulso14 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I never enter my diet cokes!! evvvver.

I don't either, don't they come up as zeros across the board?
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    This is giving me bad ideas!

Me 2!