87lb loss total - LOTS of comparison pics through the whole

Options
Today, I was going through my "weight loss" picture folder and decided to get some balls and share some of these pictures with you.

I've been on my weight loss journey since January, 2010.
This is the picture that made me want to change my life, it's from my company Christmas party last year:

275-412-11-09.jpg
I was 275lbs.

Here are a few others, while I was at my heaviest in December of 2010:

27512-11-09.jpg

275-312-11-09-1.jpg

27512-24-09-1.jpg

Then, in January, I decided to change my entire life.

2406-20-10.jpg
240lbs, first 35lbs gone! June 20, 2010.

2257-31-10.jpg
225lbs, 50lbs gone! July 31st, 2010

These are just from today, a comparison pic of video stills I took from my YouTube weight loss channel.
222.4 lbs vs. 188.4lbs

Comparison222vs188-1.jpg

Comparison222vs188-4.jpg

Comparison222vs188-3.jpg

Today, (well as of last Saturday, I won't weigh in again until tomorrow) I am 188.4.
So, with almost a whole year of weight loss *kitten* kicking behind me, I decided to go shopping for a new dress for the upcoming Christmas party.

In comparison:
ChristmasDressComparison275vs188.jpg
December 2009 - November 2010. 275lbs to 188lbs

I am hoping to reach my -100lb goal by January 1st, 2011 - which will also be my one year mark.
I hope this inspires a lot of you to keep busting your *kitten*! I have to look at these pictures
pretty often to remind myself of who I never want to be again.

*** I apologize about the pictures not showing up earlier. It should all be fixed now!

Replies

• WonderNoodle
    Options
    whoa girl!
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    They should be fixed now, I'm sorry - I'm an *kitten*.
  • MyWishfulShrinking
    Options
    I can't see any of the pics :/
  • SMJ64
    SMJ64 Posts: 66
    Options
    see them now...WOW you look amazing! I hope I can do what you've done!

YAY!

sj
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    i copy/pasted the links...you look TERRIFIC and have done it so quickly! BRAVO! :drinker:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Fantastic job! Your photos are definitely inspiring! I LOVE before and afters! Thanks for sharing! [=
  • Helinah26
    Options
    wow!!! you are so inspiring to me!!! you look amazing and congrats on all that you've accomplished!! :D
  • mimere
    mimere Posts: 19
    Options
    That dress is beautiful. Thank you so much for taking such great record of your journey!!!!!!!

I definitely needed this kick in the butt. Today was a baddddd day for me. Brownies at a party. Spinach Artichoke dip... Sangria... oops.

Next time I'll remind myself how i want to look like you!
  • canongirl
    Options
    That is amazing - well done!! Go Girl!!
    Canongirl
    Australia
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look so beautiful! And way younger! Way to go!
  • michelle4173
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • Hotbottom
    Hotbottom Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow, with your weight loss, your beauty shines through even more. Your stunning, an inspiration to us all.
  • nfoster2010
    Options
    You look gorgeous in the new dress! Sara, you truly are an inspiration to so many people here! Keep up the great work!
  • queenofdisney
    Options
    Wow that is so inspiring! It really hits home for me because we are similar age (I'm 26) and the weight I am at now was your starting weight (I've lost 70lbs so far - I weighed a lot :() But you really a beautiful girl, before and after and I hope you realize that. I am just glad now that you are healthier. You are a great inspiration!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Awsome job. Keep going. :flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,013 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great. You should be proud of yourself. You look great and I love your dress. I bet people at this years christmas party will be doing a double take LOL ENJOY
  • punkinsmamababy
    Options
    You are doing an AWESOME job!! It just shows that where there is a will, there truly is a way! Keep up the great work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Congrats!!!!!!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    you look freaking amazing! 87 pounds is a tremendous amount of weight and you look beyond phenomenal.
  • loserchick
    loserchick Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome! Congratulations! You are very inspiring, thanks so much for sharing the photos :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!