Turkey burgers and sauteed spinach & mushrooms
  • Migolina
    Migolina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Diet coke chicken, brown rice and lots of veg
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    i made gf tortillas yesterday and made black bean sweet potato quasadillas.. tonight im using the leftover filling in romaine leaves

http://engine2diet.com/recipe/black-bean-and-sweet-potato-quesadillas/

http://fit4godonline.com/tortillas-gluten-free-dairy-free-egg-free/
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Flounder stuffed with spinach and feta
    Nice tossed salad
  • dodgersprincess
    Options
    Leftovers.
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Chicken with orange and olives, with a side of Green Pea Rice
  • Xenophonica
    Xenophonica Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Boneless crock pot bbq chicken thighs, salad, and corn!
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Chicken Breast baked at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes then a quick brushing of a sweet baby rays and chili garlic paste mixture till it gets bubbly.

A slice of 12 grain bread with omega 3 light butter substitute

Steamed Birdseye veggies from a bag. (Maybe 2 servings if I can spare the carbs for the meal)
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,036 Member
    Options
    Sushi and homemade egg drop soup
  • RadiantChange
    RadiantChange Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Spinach and kale fritters with Chipotle sauce. Feeds a family of four plus lunch the next day for one...Me

1.) One can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
    2.) Cut up kale, spinach, onions, garlic, a bowl full (You can add any veggies you like)
    3.) Two egg whites
    4.) 2 cups of cooked quinoa
    5.) Spices such as thyme, cayenne pepper or whatever your taste buds feel like.
    6.) 3-5 tbsp. of Rye Flour (Or whatever you have on hand) making a cookie like dough consistency
    7.) 2 tbsp. of olive or canola oil to put in the bottom on your baking pan, to keep the fritters from sticking and helps brown them

I use my food processor and mix all the ingredients together and then make patties and put in the pan
    Bake at 400 until done-(Brown on both sides)

Sauce for the top

1.) Greek non-fat dressing
    2.) Chipotle spice

Mix together earlier and set in fridge and give a teaspoon for each fritter and then enjoy. One of my favorite all time great for you meals!
  • Hikr56
    Hikr56 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Homemade Tuna Noodle Casserole. No real recipe. I precooked the noodles just shy of al dente, added 2 cans of tuna, cremini mushrooms that I precooked, frozen green peas, a little shredded cheddar and a little half/half just to moisten. I topped with just a tad more shredded cheddar and 5 crumbled reduced fat Townhouse crackers. Baked at 400 degrees for about 20 mins and then broiled to lightly brown the top. Mmmmmmmmmmm YUMMY!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Green chili stew that's been simmering all day long. Followed up with a brown sugar and cinnamon bagel with 250 calories of peanut butter for dessert. Then maybe a Ska Mexican Logger for a refreshing taste of my favorite beer.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I had vegetarian chili cooking in the crock pot all day. I top it with chopped green onions, shredded cheddar cheese, plain greek yogurt and usually fresh cilantro (I didn't have any today).
  • GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Taco Salad was requested tonight.

Lettuce
    Tomato
    Broccoli
    Cheese
    Ground Beef w/ Taco Seasoning
    Doritos
    Ranch Dressing

...all mixed up in a big bowl. Yum.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower fried "rice" with shrimp, mixed veggies, and hot sauce! :3 yum
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    hehe probably not the best example but vanilla jello pudding with chocolate chips will be a part of it :D
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti with a white wine clam sauce. It's yummm
  • LoveLaughLive1
    LoveLaughLive1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lasagna stuffed peppers: half a pepper, a layer of turkey and mushroom tomato sauce, a layer of light ricotta, a another layer of tomato sauce, topped with a bit of cheese and baked in the oven... only 330 cals for a full pepper. YUMMMMM!!!!!!
  • JoanaMHill
    JoanaMHill Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter pancakes and turkey bacon! Which sounds more like breakfast but oh well. It was my first time trying to make peanut butter pancakes and it was a bit of a mess while I figured out proportions, but it was pretty good.