What was your proud moment today?

Options

Replies

• ShannonMJ2012
    ShannonMJ2012 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My proud moment is not a big one but I'm proud of it all the same. I usually struggle to get 16ounces of water down per day. However, today I have already consumed 42 ounces. I'll call that a victory.
  • lucypeaks
    lucypeaks Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Completing Jillian Michaels '30 Day Shred' level 2 without dying!!
  • abelthephotographer
    Options
    Out and walking (in the rain) at 6am this morning, whilst my pupils were all still asleep. They think I'm a madman :)
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Sooo today my proud moment was making a whole day of healthy, filling, and delicious food while staying under my calorie goal! I mean, I made a bbq pizza that was 350 calories total for the whole pizza!
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    It's just a little thing....... I had an hour long drive home and was really, really hungry. I passed several convenience stores and fast food places but didn't stop. I was tempted to buy a tea or coffee but felt the cookies etc. would be too hard to resist. Made it home and had a healthy dinner and still have a few calories to space. I have come to realize it is ok to be a little hungry once in a while. I am certainly not going to starve.
    Have a great weekend!
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    NOT giving in to the urge to grab a hot, fresh, glazed donut in our lounge this morning AND logging all my intakes today!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I made it through Bootcamp class. Was dying at the end, but didn't quit. The instructor praised me after class for getting stronger since our last class.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Today my proud moment is taking a short walk at work by myself. I usually only take a little walk when I have a coworker that will go along with me, but today I had no one to go with so I decided I would go and do it by myself! Also...I'm down 8 lbs within 10 days which is pretty cool
  • abelthephotographer
    Options
    Sooo today my proud moment was making a whole day of healthy, filling, and delicious food while staying under my calorie goal! I mean, I made a bbq pizza that was 350 calories total for the whole pizza!

Recipe for this, please ... :)
  • SwedishMel
    SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I woke up, stepped on the scale (another 2 pounds down, but I only update here on Mondays), found flowers & a card for me in the living room, and coffee freshly made. :drinker: Happy Birthday to me.:flowerforyou:
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I started a new Circuit Routine yesterday and my legs were the "Good Sore" today. I still did my cardio :smile:
  • kk1084
    kk1084 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Waking up at 4:45 to go to the gym before work and desperately wanting to curl up with my kitty and go back to bed... but getting my butt in gear and killing my work out anyway!! :D
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I just got home from running 7.5 miles straight. I've never done that before... definitely feeling proud! :happy:

That is Awesome! I am working my way back up to 5K, so I know how tough this is :smile: Great Job!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Put on a pair of jeans I haven't worn in quite some time and they fit (well, a little snug in the waist, but great everywhere else!) Measured myself and I've lost an inch off of my hips. I've done stronglifts for almost 3 months now and seeing that finally gives me hope. :smile:
  • Kylemalone00
    Kylemalone00 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My class went to Taco Bueno today and i kicked it at the school and ate my salsa chicken. I wanted a couple burritos so bad but i'm happy i stayed.
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I did my 'the firm' 500 calorie burn workout today, and stuck with it even though it was really hard. I'm looking forward to going back to Jillian Michaels tomorrow.
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome.

I've been going to crossfit with my sister in the morning, because knowing she is coming to pick me up is the only way I will get my butt out of bed. But this morning she overslept and didn't show. I pretty much decided in my head that if she didn't come, I was going back to bed. But somehow my legs took me to my car keys instead, and I got in the car and went without her. Very proud!
  • Indiri13
    Indiri13 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I got up an hour and a half early and hiked before work today. It would have been so easy to look at the 17degree temperature and gone back to bed but I just put on an extra layer of pants and headed out.
  • lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Getting my butt off of my office chair to go for my 1/2 hour walk. I'm so tired today (bad night sleep) and it was all I was worth to not just say screw it.
  • Foodiethinking
    Foodiethinking Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Naked smoothies and juices and used to have one everyday thinking "extra fruit in my diet", until I found out that they have either just over or just under half the recommended daily sugar intake! I was sooooo tempted today but walked away and chose against buying something quick, in the university canteen. Everything is heavy cheese pasta dishes, pies, pastries, brownies, crisps and sandwiches that have half the recommended daily fat intake!! (Needless to say I've cut the high fat and salt sandwiches out- it's ok, if I'm desperate the peri peri chicken sandwich is a more balanced amount!)