From Obese to a size 4- 61 lbs down with PCOS!

Replies

• JuliRamone
    JuliRamone Posts: 365 Member
    Amazing work! You look so great, both before and after! :)
    Awesome progress!
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    You look amazing! Lot's of dedication! Congrats :smile:
  • Crystallee145
    Crystallee145 Posts: 147 Member

I just wonder if there is anything you might be able to pass on which you discovered was of direct benefit, that another can consider in their life style.

This.

Also, thank you for sharing. I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS and am struggling to find what works for me. I am getting my life back, and will not sit on the side lines!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    You look lovely and happy; congratulations and kudos to you for sticking with it no matter what challenges you faced. ^_^
  • SG_Diary
    SG_Diary Posts: 26 Member
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing x
  • fergy66
    fergy66 Posts: 13
    Wow! awesome story. mine is very similar to yours except I've never followed through. Reading this today gives me hope and encourages me to continue on no matter what. Thank you! and you are looking fabulous. so pretty, before and after, but you glisten now.
  • chandanders
    chandanders Posts: 51 Member
    Congratulations!!! You look wonderful!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,324 Member
    You look so sweet and beautiful You remind me of my daughter. What a well written success story. I"m curious as to what you did and how you try to keep your PCOS under control.
  • _zombiegirl_
    _zombiegirl_ Posts: 79 Member
    You look absolutely gorgeous! You've had that beautiful sparkle in your eye even before you lost the weight, I hope you never lose that :)

I didn't take the time to read through the other comments, so maybe you already answered this, but I was curious to know if you noticed any of your PCOS symptoms diminishing after you lost the weight? I have it, too, and I've read about others getting relief, or PCOS practically disappearing completely, and just wondered if that happened with you?

Either way, you look fantastic and I bet that's how you feel, too. :) You have every right to be proud!!
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Good job on the loss! You look great and very pretty :)
  • ElizaB84
    ElizaB84 Posts: 105 Member
    Congrats you look great. I was finally diagnosed pcos after I had my 1st kid in my 20s. Its a pain in the butt.
  • Dominique14614
    Dominique14614 Posts: 45 Member
    Wow you're gorgeous and such an inspiration! Great job!
  • dosa101010
    dosa101010 Posts: 7 Member
    Congratulations!!! You look absolutely amazing and gorgeous!!! You deserve it for the dedication and hard work you have put in!!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Amazing job! Totally beautiful!
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Amazing job. I'm pretty sure you worked hard to get to your goals. Keep up the good work.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    You look absolutely STUNNING! Fantastic work, keep it up!
  • Luv2Smile55
    Luv2Smile55 Posts: 133 Member
    Fabulous! Oh ... and by the way. You were beautiful before and you are beautiful now! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • From one Cyster to another - thanks for sharing! It is good when it finally clicks in your brain and your heart that there is a reason behind doing this - it's for me first, and for my family to enjoy their time with me as a healthy person,second!
    Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    girl you are stunning in every one of those photos. congrats on your accomplishments!
  • kill3rtofu
    kill3rtofu Posts: 169 Member
    wow! you look great! congrats on your success!
  • DMicheleC
    DMicheleC Posts: 171 Member
    Congratulations, you look amazing, so all the hard work was worth it, I will keep telling myself that on days when things get tough. Thanks for sharing.
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    An incredible loss and a wonderful story. You look beautiful and so healthy! Congratulations. As others have mentioned, there are a lot of people on this site that also have PCOS and are struggling while trying to find the right mix of carbs/calories that will work best with their condition. Do you have a general recommendation that you could send either to me or to a post as a separate topic so that others will be able to benefit from your success? It really is an incredible one. God bless.
  • Congratulations!
  • joesimtre
    joesimtre Posts: 48 Member
    Another success story ... This is awesome. Great job.
  • zaan83
    zaan83 Posts: 35
    Wow... my hat goes off to you - well done!

I've had this app for a while, but never really had the motivation or energy to stick to it.

However I have stopped smoking (8 months now) and can actually breathe again! I feel better and it’s time for me to lose the weight now as well.

I’m a 30yr old female with PCOS.

Currently at a shameful 85kgs and wanting to lose about 20kgs

My goal is to bring down the numbers on the scale – however my ultimate goal is to be happy with how I look and feel.

Also, my husband and I are hoping to start a family. Having PCOS have made this quite hard. Hopefully it will help to shed the weight.
  • Awesome Job!!!!:happy:
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Wow!!!! You are STUNNING!!!! Ps you were gorgeous before too :) But what a weight loss! Congrats!!!!!
  • Great job! You look great!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Wow! You are a totally new person!
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    great job! very pretty
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!