3500 calroies burned challenge

Options

Replies

• TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I'm so excited!!! :o) Trying to keep my motivation high and my energy up! That gym will know my name by heart!! :o)
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do my best to keep up with this challenge.
    I've burned 3593 this week.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Alright everyone get ready, get set, burn!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Count me in on this challenge too! I usually get pretty close, but have never actually reached 3500. This week will be the week!
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am so in!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Monday: 659 burned! (not gonna count the laundry and vigorous housecleaning I'm doing today-that will go towards my chocolate frosting binge yesterday!)
  • izzys1mom
    Options
    Awesome, my first challenge....count me in!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    I'm in - nice push to stay on track before Thanksgiving.
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I really planned on doing this, but I fell this morning and fractured my wrist. do you think it would be okay if I don't start until tomorrow? If you all think it is cheating, then I will just drop out.

thanks

Vickie
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Vickele ohhhh that sucks about your wrist but start when ever you feel like. I am going to be trying to get my 3500 calories burned in 5 days maybe 6 if I need it. I always take at least one rest day in the week.
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    I have been such an exercise slacker lately, I think this is the PERFECT challenge for me. :) I will keep you all posted.
  • vickiele1
    Options
    Vickele ohhhh that sucks about your wrist but start when ever you feel like. I am going to be trying to get my 3500 calories burned in 5 days maybe 6 if I need it. I always take at least one rest day in the week.

thanks, I am trying to figure out what I can do - possibly just the treadmill.
  • vickiele1
    Options
    I did it - I did 550 calories on the recumbent bike per my HRM. one day down.
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    great job. sorry about getting hurt!

I just picked up a HRM today. I think I am really going to love it.
    I burned over 700 cals today!

yea all these awesome tools to keep us motivated!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Only burned 300 today. Started Couch 2 5k today & burned 150 in 20 minutes. Walked tonight & burned 150 calories in 30 minutes.

Tried to start my Wii EA Sports Challenge tonight but one of the cats chewed the sensor cord. Then went to Walmart because their website said they had it in stock... but no. =/ So, I already have burned calories to make up! If I get up early enough tomorrow, I'll do a dvd & then EA Sports Challenge at night after hubby shops around for a new sensor tomorrow. I plan on also doing C25k & a walk tomorrow night. That should help w/ the deficit.

How did everyone else do?
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I burned a total of 570 today between the treadmill and eliptical.

Great job so far everyone.
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Burned 500 calories on the nose

did a 30 min run with a 4min warm up and 1 min cool down
    than this evening I did a 30 min walk on the treadmill.. than 25 mins of strength training than another 13 min walk.
    That is 500 according to my HRM - Actually, when I started running this morning it kept telling me my heart rate was really high, so after a few minutes I finally adjusted the chest strap - so I subtracted 40 cals from my run this morning, and made myself do 540 according to the HRM to be safe!!
  • alohajillian
    Options
    I'm so in! 600+ calories tonight doing Body Pump! Going to the Y tomorrow with my husband. :happy:
  • maurodim
    Options
    I burned 575 calories today which is 250 calories more than I usually burn......I am 64 years old so I will probably not hit the 3500 this week.....but will really try !!!
  • thecrimsonking1319
    Options
    I am certainly going to try! I've done 300 so far today.