ME? LOSE 100 POUNDS? Impossible, but I did it!

Options

Replies

• redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Truely inspirational! Congrats
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I think I need a large picture of you to post on my frig to remind me that it can be done. Congrats to you on you accomplishment from all of your hard work
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Yay! Great job and what a way to show other people not to let anything stop them.
  • wisebuys
    wisebuys Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So proud of you !!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring so many !!! Long live the new you !!!
  • pmur
    pmur Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You are a hero! Amazing and inspiring.
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You tell such a compelling and beautiful story on so many levels. It's important for people to realize they can lose weight and get healthy even when vigorous exercise isn't possible for them. It's SO wonderful for people to realize that age is not an excuse.

Your lovely smile lights up the website!

Thank your for posting. May your new knees carry you very far into the future!
  • lanciepancie
    lanciepancie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic. What an accomplishment and thank you so much for sharing your success!
  • TaraBeFree
    TaraBeFree Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. It is very inspirational and I will re-read it when I feel my journey is impossible. :flowerforyou:
  • mazamarie
    Options
    What a great job you've done & wonderful story of well deserved success, what a come back!!

best wishes for a long and happy future
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    With your determination it won't be long until you are running circles around the young folks!

Truly inspiring!

You should be the poster child for all of the folks that say it is hard to do after 40!

Be well and here's to a speedy recovery!
  • ldressle66
    Options
    :wink: You inspire me! What an accomplishment and success. It is never too late to change!
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration! Good work and that smile of yours shows just how great you feel!
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Now that's determination! Your story made me tear up. Thanks for sharing!
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!!!! I'm an OT and i can't tell you how many heart to heart talks i've had with my patients about the importance of losing weight and staying healthy at any age! You just gave your self another 30 plus years of a quality led life! You are on the number 1 list of I can't wait to share with others that it can be done!
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! you look great & I know you feel great and it shows. Congrats
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! What a transformation! You had me chuckle at the 70's pictures: yep, I remember those hair styles and fashions! :). I love the haircut you have now - certainly NOT frumpy-grannie like!!

Keep on going - look forward to your next update!

Karin
  • stormninja11
    Options
    Awesome job! Your story is an inspiration!
  • Itisworthit
    Itisworthit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I bet you're the most awesome granny ever! :)

Congratulations on such a wonderful, healthy change!
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    You are a very inspirational woman :flowerforyou:
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    love reading your story. it motivates and pushes me a little harder each time i see one of your posts! wonderful job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!