Tattoos..do you have one? If not what would you get?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    i have three.. but i want alot more.

i have my name (Crystal) on my lower back (yes like a tramp stamp).. then i have an infinity heart and believe on my wrists.

i want xii xii mmxi which is 12 12 2011 in roman numerals which is the day i started here on myfitnesspal. i want a lotus (but a simple one). a dreamcatcher under my arm on my side when i get hotter. i have thought about one that accentuates the collar bone.. with something along the words of "spread your wings and fly" with bird silhouettes.. i dream about future tattoos alot haha. i love them.
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have 6 and I'm terrified of needles too! Just don't watch, and be drunk ;) feels more like someone scratching you very slowly, and very hard with a sharp fingernail. When I lose the weight and tone up and want to get a large one with stars going down my side!
  • pinky6767
    Options
    I own a shop, so i have a ton, but i'll still get more. !! heeheee I like them bright and fun ! Some i've had for ages ! and they're still bright !!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I've wanted one for years, but never really found one that jumped out at me. Now I've found one (or two), but being 40+, it'd be kind of a mid-life-crisis thing. Not sure if I should do it.

I had a mini mid life crisis when I was 27. I've never regretted getting mine. :smile:
  • Lala2610
    Lala2610 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i have three and have more planned. im scared of needles, but the tattooing machine looks nothing like a needle. if your really nervous about it get some numbing cream
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    i have three and have more planned. im scared of needles, but the tattooing machine looks nothing like a needle. if your really nervous about it get some numbing cream
    I am not scared of needles, I teach IV classes and let my students practice on me!!!! But, I have a wonderful artist who lets me bring a covered cup of "tattoo juice" with me that I sip while he's working. It's against the rules but.... (tattoo juice=red wine, not enough to be drunk, but just right for relaxing.)
  • vinny76063
    vinny76063 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Have about 12 and just put portraits of my daughters on each pec and a bible verse with background detail down my right side of torso. Fixing to add to my backpiece i started
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I have 5 and am planning to add more!
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    i have 7!
  • michaelablueeyes
    michaelablueeyes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ive got 7 tatts im planning more but I just want to add finishing touches to one of mine as I found an new artist that feels he could add alot more to one I already have.

ive got angel n devil on my shoulders, grim reaper on my upper right arm piece, pistol with sinner on inner right upper arm same arm on fore arm I have ' you're just another dead man living to me' im going to add a crow and brandon lee as the legend himself the crow so all in all my right arm is a tribute to my darker side.

on left hand I got a kitten a tribute to my little kitty that passed away of whom I loved dearly.

my left arm is going to be a pitcure of butterflies a faries and all things magical for my three daughters as they are my dream come true of pure joy and playfulness.
  • sillyshamrock11
    sillyshamrock11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    K don't have one ....scared of needles! lol but being irish .....if I did it would be pot of gold with 3 shamrocks coming out with my kids initials.......cheesy right?

I have 6...and counting. I'm also Irish. One is a shamrock with Celtic knotwork around it. I also have a shamrock located in the football that's part of my 1/4 sleeve. I hate medical needles...tattoo needles are completely different. It's more of just an annoying pain that lasts a while and can be uncomfortable on certain parts of the body. Overall, they are addicting and I LOVE them! :happy:

10502468.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I have 6, and have a beautiful sleeve worked out in my head already. :)
  • thekeelbystamps
    thekeelbystamps Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Not got any - would never have any personally, but some are beautifully done
  • ChaelaMonstah
    ChaelaMonstah Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Now that I've actually figured out how to post images on the message boards...

I only have one tattoo, but I plan on getting more.

My tattoo: Tattoo_zps54a0b55d.jpg
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have 11...I want lots more :bigsmile:
  • crazybonnie
    Options
    I have a couple tattoos on my body, but the one I love the most is my Yin yang tattoo (mostly because of the meaning - http://www.tattooneed.com/yin-yang-tattoos-meaning-and-amazing-designs/ )
    :smokin: :frown:
  • Kanyon17
    Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have 2 and i'm planning a 3rd one!
    I got my second one in Thailand last May and it has been done traditionnaly, with a bamboo stick! Waaay less painfull!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    <~~~ Has 13
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I wanna get a large shoulder piece with the staff of hippocrates on my right shoulder - I would leave the rendition up to the artist, still trying to find the right artist dont mind traveling a bit and making a vaca of it

its my graduating medical school present