50 pounds by june 1st challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else here nervous about Thanksgiving? I find that I am getting really nervous the closer we get to it. There are always so many temptations. But the good thing is I am off work that week so I will have more time to dedicate to the gym but I am still really nervous!

Barb

I'm going to my mother-in-laws She doesn't cook any more so I'm cooking and everything will be fixed a low cal and low fat as possible. Wer don't care for cassaroles so it is easier to keep it simple

Well, it is just gonna be my mom, hubby and myself so I am making some healthier sides this year. And really praying that my mom won't have so many desserts like she normally has.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else here nervous about Thanksgiving? I find that I am getting really nervous the closer we get to it. There are always so many temptations. But the good thing is I am off work that week so I will have more time to dedicate to the gym but I am still really nervous!

Barb

Today was our staff Thanksgiving lunch party. I was REALLY careful, but still left very satisfied and proud of myself. I had 5oz white meat turkey, one 3oz slice of smoked ham, 1/3 sweet potato with butter only, 1/4 cup green beans (seasoned by ham bone), and for my dessert I had 3/4 cup of cantaloupe and coffee with creamer. Simple, planned, but let me tell you that I certainly felt better physically and about myself than those at my table who went back for seconds!

Just think about what you put on your plate and know that just because it's on your plate doesn't mean you have to eat it! (also, set your fork down between bites and chew each bit at least 10 times before swallowing. This will really help you to know when you are full)

Good luck!!! (and Happy Early Thanksgiving!!)

Great job!!

You did really good!! And thanks for the advice.....I need to learn how to put the fork down between bites and chew slower. I am so used to having to eat fast that I tend to eat way too fast which leads to over-eating. But here recently, I have been measuring most of my food out and that really helps too!!
  • themostbeautifullies
    Options
    Is it too late to join? D:
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Welcome: Everyone,
    It awesome to have you:flowerforyou:
    If you are new and this is your first time posting your weight. Please send your weight to Billybed he is keeping track of it for us.

THANK YOU BILLYBED:flowerforyou:

It looks like we are kicking butt:bigsmile:
    If you maintained or gained this week, just forgive yourself, get back on track. You will be fine. Just DON'T GIVE UP!!! just dig in harder. We can do this.
  • maxygirl
    Options
    IM IN I SO NEED TO LOSE 50 LBS BY JUNE CAUSE IM GOING ON HOLIDAY IN JULY ,LETS DO DO THIS!!!!
  • rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    YAY I lost 1lb!Getting away from where I've been stuck,woohoo!
    202-201=1lb lost!
  • maxygirl
    Options
    IM IN I SO NEED TO LOSE 50 LBS BY JUNE CAUSE IM GOING ON HOLIDAY IN JULY ,LETS DO DO THIS!!!!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Weigh In DAY!! (last week recap:182.2) Today: 176.4!!!!!

Congrats!!! What a great accomplishment!!!
  • LosingIt135
    LosingIt135 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join the challenge????
    nope send me your weight as of this morning and then every Monday after that...

Sorry that I didn't get back to you yesterday.

SW: 198
    CW: 198
    GW: 135
  • raindancer
    Options
    :drinker: JUST A REMINDER:drinker:
    Drink your water!!!

:bigsmile: and smile:bigsmile:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    yes-you-can.jpg
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Well here it is...

We are doing great, and even if this wasn't your week do not give up!!!

losingsheet.jpg
  • raindancer
    Options
    It shows image has been moved or deleted???
  • 4quiltstr
    4quiltstr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I see image deleted as well.
  • billybed
    Options
    hmmmmmm let me try again....
    losingsheet.jpg
  • billybed
    Options
    one more time (I think I know what i was doing)

losingsheet.jpg
  • raindancer
    Options
    WOW!!! 217.50 total lbs lost so far :bigsmile:
    We are kicking butt!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    We so Totally Rock!! YAY US!!!
    animated-cheer.gif
  • aprildauer
    Options
    That is awesome your keeping track of this all. We, as a whole, are doing awesome. Cant believe 217.5 is what has been lost so far and 70.20 in one week.

Keep up the great work everyone and everyone else that is having troubles, dont sweat it just keep at it and you will succeed.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Ugh if only the weigh in was one day later lol, I would have lost .6lbs instead of gaining .2lbs. Oh well, next week. :)