3500 calroies burned challenge

Options

Replies

• ladiluvbug83
    ladiluvbug83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in a little late be burned 492 on monday and 492 today. count me totally in need a new challenge. :glasses:
  • jasmines_mum
    Options
    I'm in! Yesterday I burnt 398 calories and today I burnt 448 for a total of 846 calories....WHOA, 3500 may be a little hard but I will give it a shot.

Calories left to burn until Sunday night is 2654.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Getting ready to go to Zumba class...can't wait to to log those calories and attempt to drag myself out of there! I'm going to swim after class too...So I ought to be quite noodle like when I type later on... :o)
  • catgee
    catgee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    1192 so far! Monday's tae bo gave me 381. I walked through 350 this morning, and managed 461 on the elliptical in the afternoon! Feeling inspired by the challenge, thanks everyone!:happy:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    So far only 428 total since sunday! :blushing: :grumble: Pushing hard through this cold and pmsing doesn't help much but im trying hard to get my workouts in
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Well, I managed to get in 479 and my running weekly total is at 735.. I need to bump it up big time. See ya tomorrow!!
  • Fruit4dessert
    Fruit4dessert Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Mon: 417 cal.
    Tues: 633 cal.

Subtotal: 1050 cal.

Awesome job, everybody!
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well.... I got a late start on this challenge But I 'm sure gonna give it by best... Monday 405 cal burned, Tuesday 812 cal burned ........which leaves a balance of 2283 cal to burn. :wink: I have thru Sunday ..correct??
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm a tad late, but I'll join too :) Why not?!

Mondays total was just 256 :-/ I'll be back this evening for my Tuesday and weekly running totals :)

YAY Bru!! I'm glad you are here too! :)

Monday = 388
    Tuesday = 761
    Total = 1149
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Mon: 570
    Tues: 887 (hour with my trainer and hour watching glee on the treadmill and eliptical)
    Total so far: 1457
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Mon - 48 min walk (190 cals), 30 min run (250 cals), 25 mins of strength training (60 cals) = 500 cals
    Tues - 31 mins on eliptical (250), 45 mins of zumba (178) 14 min walk on treadmill (72) = 500 cals

Week Total so far: 1000 - 2500 to go!
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Well I didnt go to the gym today because i opted to meet a friend for coffee because I havent seen her in a while. So so far today 0 cals burned :( will be doing 30 day shred after psych homework though and hitting the gym tomorrow before class!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Monday: 388
    Tuesday: 837

Weekly Total: 1,225
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    W00T! Yay for Zumba and swimming!!! And now...even more cheers for bed!! Ha ha!

Monday: 708
    Tuesday: 1398

Total: 2106
  • mybutterflower
    mybutterflower Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Monday: 575 (yoga, hip hop)
    Tuesday: 512 (weights, cardio, yoga)

Running Total: 1087
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Monday: 1135
    Tuesday: 704

Total so far: 1939
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Monday 788
    Tuesday 700

Total 1488
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My tuesday was much better than Monday.
    Monday total was 516. I did Insanity and Yoga
    Tuesday's total was 771 and that was Insanity and running.
    That makes my totals so far 1287.

When I get home from work here in a bit, I will be doing Insanity, and then later in the day, i'll probably go for another little run!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options

Since there seems to be such a postive response to this challenge I am thinking about making this a weekly challenge that anyone can join at any time or take a week off if they want to also.

I think that sounds like a great idea! I know I would try to accomplish the 3500 calories most weeks!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm not feeling well... started last night. I didn't get home from work until 8pm & up got up a bit ago (so no a.m. workout). I'm going to work, but not sure I will stay. If anything today, it will just be a walk. I think I'm out of the challenge this week, but would love to do it again!